From Italy

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by Teo, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Teo

Teo New Member

Hi, I'm a Young man from Italy, and I was brought into the topic of reincarnation by my friend , when she attended lectures and regressive hypnosis, and I may have at least two, potentially even four cases of emergence of recollection / memories from past life, one in Curacao, and one in the United States potentially, and even a possible abortion just before my current life, from a family that lives in my same town but my family doesn't know them ...

When I was 15 I started studying astrology, and I am aware of karmic astrology and reincarnation according to astrology, and I like that kind of explanation, and I think astrology is connected to reincarnation cycle.

2. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome Teo!! We're happy you found us. Look around, if you have questions please ask. ~Tman

3. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Teo,

Welcome to the board. I'm not sure we have a thread on "karmic astrology and reincarnation according to astrology," though I would like to see one, as it is a subject I am curious about. Even if you don't want to start a thread, I'd appreciate some links to good sites to study on this subject. I don't necessarily lean in that direction myself, but am curious to explore ideas that are new to me.

Cordially,
    S&S

4. Teo

Teo New Member

I will probably create a thread. I have my own idea on the correct timeline of the 12 reincarnations, that differs from the order of the zodiac and mirrors better the stages of human life. I just need to translate the things I have already written about this topic.