Future Lives

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by GalaxyDreamer90, Jan 12, 2019.

1. GalaxyDreamer90

GalaxyDreamer90 Senior Member

I'm curious how many have heard of future life progression and have an idea what their future life might be like.

2. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

Certainly but I don't go prodding about, I do have plans though as I have been through some things in this life that I wouldn't wish on anyone and would like something decent the next time around.

3. GalaxyDreamer90

GalaxyDreamer90 Senior Member

Sorry if I always seem to be thinking about the future, but for some reason I have a very hard time focusing on the present moment. I know they say it's best to stay focused on the present, but its just so hard for me. Part of it is my ability to foresee the future usually in dreams. Besides being the creative type I am I'd rather be thinking of the future and things no one has thought of before. Also not only have I been getting feelings of what my future life might be like but I've also been getting feelings about my future in this life. I've been getting the feeling lately that in a few years I will have a child of my own.

4. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Super Moderator

I had one dream in which I was floating next to a young girl looking out the window in the backseat of a car. I'm pretty sure it's a future life; it was a car like my dad would own and I was thinking how pretty she was and how I hoped I could look like her.

Other than that, I've never done any prodding or regression.. I didn't even try for that one, it just came to me.

5. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

I don't know if visions of future lives are real. I don't even know if reincarnation is linear, but I have visions about a child named Liam.

Liam was born on February 13, I don't know what the specific year is. In my visions I see that he lives in a modern city. The buildings are very different. He has two mothers and a little sister named... Meyling or Mayling, I think. I couldn't find out more about his sister.

He speaks English, but I don't know what country or city he is living in.

At first I saw Liam as a child. Only once have I seen Liam as an adult. I saw him in a lab, with glasses. Surely he was a scientist. I still don't know if it's something created by my imagination or a future life.

When I have visions of Liam, I feel the same as I do when I have regressions to past lives.

6. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Super Moderator

All of my past life encounters have been first person perspective. I can't explain the 3rd person ones except as out of body experiences or some sort of remote viewing. The latter then has me confused as I don't understand why I'm seeing it.

7. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Registered

I’ve pretty much come to the conclusion that I’ve seen my past self in 3rd person, twice. Don’t even know how that works, but most everything I’ve experienced has been first person. Some parallel life stuff has come into play as well, which is making everything even more confusing than it already is. It’s all really one big mess.
    I’m not too familiar with it, but it sounds interesting. Do you plan on sharing what you’ve seen?

8. landsend

landsend Senior Registered

I’ve seen myself in a future life but not sure how much weight to place on it. I know more or less where I will be born and the circumstances of that life. But how much of that is set in stone considering it is the future?

9. glia21

glia21 Senior Member

I´m quite sure past - present - future is one thing and that time and space are illusions - from our point of view it´s changeable and at the same time it´s not. Hard to understand, I know, that knowledge is from a dream lesson I got as a child and it was so real and convincing I still believe it´s the truth. How real is reality?
    So anyway, absolutly possible you receive glimpses of the future.
    I haven´t so far, unfortunately. :)

10. landsend

landsend Senior Registered

My memories of the future came much the same way as my memories of Terry, which was surprising. Came during a meditation.

The indication is that I will be living somewhere in the Eastern part of North America (the exact place alludes me). We live someplace semi-rural, and I have this vivid vision of fields in a semi mountainous area, the fields are mist covered. Trees surrounding the fields are orange, red and gold, suggesting it is Autumn. I see myself in a sort of daydream as a boy, sitting on a low wooden picket fence with my legs dangling. I seem to have something in my hands that I'm playing with, but cant figure what.

Maybe the reason I'm able to recall that vision is because in that moment of the future I am in that semi-trance state? That image of the mist covered fields and trees is very vivid.

There is an impression of my looks, too. My hair is very fair, and I have blue eyes, quite a proud little face and gangly limbs. It doesn't feel too far in the future (should that alarm present me?) Not really, I sort of know the age I will die in my present life. The vision is maybe about fifty years from now, and I look around 6-10 yrs old.

I also have some knowledge about the family. The family has a rich military tradition, particularly his father's side. The family are fairly well-to-do, not excessively, probably upper middle class.

All this is pretty hard for me to believe, so I take it with a pinch of salt.