• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Thyme

Hi. Before I tell my story, I want to clarify a few things:
1) According to what I saw in my self-hypnosis sessions and childhood memories, this person did not have a happy life, so I do not want to take advantage of their tragedy.
2) I know a lot of people claim to be this person, so I was confused for a while, but unlike a lot of people who want to get recognition, I just want to overcome this resentment and hatred. It's normal for many people to think they are celebrities, whether it's ego, recognition or memories. I've tried to forget this negativity, but I can't stop thinking about that murder. I have seen his death clearly and I have seen many things that made me reflect on the past.

I sought help and asked a girl who has a Spanish blog about reincarnation and she responded kindly, something I appreciated because she didn't judge me or ask unnecessary questions. Anyway, I need more opinions about my problem. Here's the same comment I made on her blog, along with my doubts.

I am a woman. I was born in 1998 and since I am seven years old I remember a supposed past life. This life is the most recent I've had before life today (Or that's what I discovered in hypnosis) and I find it very strange that I'm this person because according to what I've generally read people don't reincarnate right away, but many years later, except for suicide (I'm sorry, I know that subject isn't very welcome here, but my previous life has to do with that). Something very strange because this person was murdered. Publicly the death of this famous singer was suicide. He died in 1994 and I was born in 1998. Is it possible that in such a short time a person can reincarnate? On the other hand, I feel bad knowing that I was killed in that life but I can't talk about anything or say how that person really died because I feel that no one would believe me. I've tried to get that out of my mind and live things in the now, but I still have remorse when I see pictures of my wife at that time, because I know that even though I wanted to kill myself, I didn't do it, but people think I did. Do you think it's better to focus on my current life and stop thinking about that crime? Anyway, I must have been killed in many lives, but I don't know why this affects me that way. I feel it's not funny either when someone claims to be him, because his life wasn't easy at all (like many people's lives) I just seek help to overcome his death and move forward on the road without having all that frustration of my past life. Thank you. A hug.

Welcome to the forum Thyme!
If you indeed are privy to "unknown" facts that the wife could corroborate then I think that you have a rather limited amount of time to do anything about it. perhaps better to have tried than spend years wishing that the opportunity would reappear. What other details are there concerning his death?

Thanks for the welcome! I thought a lot about publishing this, because I might sound like the typical person who lies about it. For me it's really serious and traumatic, but I can tell you some of the things I saw when I experienced that death. The interesting thing is that I didn't have an interest in his band and I hadn't even seen pictures of his death (I did after I had that experience, checking that there were things I saw). First, I was thinking of divorcing my wife in my past life, and this may sound loud but... me and a woman were kind of lovers. That relationship never came to anything serious, and months after my death, she died, too. I couldn't read my wife's thoughts, but I was sure she wanted to get something, like money for example, but I feel like she regretted it later. I loved her in the beginning and in the end, but that didn't mean I didn't want a divorce. In fact, I had a notebook in which I wrote absurd things and another in which I wrote my negative thoughts about my wife. It's really embarrassing because I insulted her in a thousand possible ways, even though she was the mother of my daughter. Obviously those insults and those bad wishes were written there, but I burned the booklet for fear that someone might see it. I wrote some things on paper too, and I never understood why I married her even though I loved her. It was a very contradictory feeling.

Second, he tried to commit suicide on several occasions (and I think a lot of people who know about his life know that this is obvious) spent some time in which he disappeared because everything was being very chaotic. I had thoughts about my death, but I didn't commit suicide. While I was at home, I took advantage of the time and injected myself with heroin to calm my pain. I was so stoned that I didn't realize anyone had entered the room. I tried to defend myself and even threw some insults, until I felt the gunshot and came out of my body, floating. This person wore a black mask and white gloves. Floating, I could see that he accommodated the gun (this gun was mine) and in case it wasn't traumatic enough, he made me touch the gun with my cold, dead hand. I'm trying to see more things, because I remember something else, but it's scary enough to count it around here. Sorry about my English, but I'm from Latin America. I just want to get through that event, and I know I'm not able to contact his wife, or something. I'm too shy.

I think there are people who are more sensitive than others, and in all the lives in which I was killed I felt slightly angry, tearful and remorseful. I don't want to keep that pain, but at the same time, I feel like I have to do something about it.

Hello Thyme,

welcome to this forum.
So you did not commit suicide in your past life, but were murdered? Understandable that you are worried. You should be more careful, though. I know what singer you mean, and others might find out, too.
I can relate to being too shy to contact still living people who are related to a PL. All too well...
As for your question whether it is possible to reincarnate again only after 4 years, yes it is. From what I've heard, there is no rule set in stone concerning how long it takes from death to the next life. I seem to have reincarnated myself after less than a year more than once.

Hello Thyme,

welcome to this forum.
So you did not commit suicide in your past life, but were murdered? Understandable that you are worried. You should be more careful, though. I know what singer you mean, and others might find out, too.
I can relate to being too shy to contact still living people who are related to a PL. All too well...
As for your question whether it is possible to reincarnate again only after 4 years, yes it is. From what I've heard, there is no rule set in stone concerning how long it takes from death to the next life. I seem to have reincarnated myself after less than a year more than once.

Yeah i figured which singer as well tbh

Let's try another point of view.

Before you incarnated on this Earth, you agreed to live in a physical reality that included time. So here you are.

You set about arranging your experiences and one of those arrangements is that you would have 'rememberances' of a past life. Like time, this too is an illusion. Operationally, what is happening is that you are pulling information from parallel existences that are neither past or future. All is Now.

Relax. Dive deep into that experience. All you will find is more of yourself.

I, too, know which singer you are talking about -- considering I spent some part of my latter teenage years listening to that band.

Am curious, do you have any musical talent presently, or song writing ability?

This of course would be difficult to prove, unless you had precise memories that only the family members would/could know -- again a difficulty considering famous people's lives are so well documented. Perhaps little family memories that only that person would know... that would be a start if you do plan on reaching out and contacting anyone. After all, it's easy for anyone to claim they were a famous past life. But a lot more difficult to prove it. Those little private memories would be the way of doing it, if you ever do reach out.

SeekerOfKnowledge: Yeah, I'm sorry if I gave too much information. I think most people realized who he is, but I still don't want to say his name. I failed a little in my attempt to hide who I was in my past life. Thank you very much for answering my question, now I'm a little calmer knowing that it may be possible. Generally in my previous lives I took a long time to reincarnate, that's why I had doubts.

Sea Change: Thank you for your words. It's a great point of view. I didn't think of it that way. I'm going to go deeper into this. I spent two months trying to deepen my past life as a monk, so I guess I still have a lot to discover. I am relaxed, at least for now.

Landsend: I also knew that band, because obviously many of my colleagues listened to those songs, but I never liked it at all and I have a repulsion towards one of the albums specifically, since I was a little girl. Haha, the worst thing is that it's one of the best known albums. I hate the song that represents the band, and I don't know why (Another reason to keep researching, but I remember that when I was little I said something about it) But well...
About some musical talent: I write songs, but I suffer from a fear of playing instruments. I love music, however, I feel that something doesn't let me delve into music, you know, to create something. I can say that I write songs with the help of someone who knows how to play an instrument, I know how to draw. I want to create a band or something, but I know that I have to overcome my addictions first before I can do anything, that also includes stopping being afraid or having a negative energy towards what I want to do. For no reason would I want to take advantage of his life to have fame or something like that in mine. I want to do everything for myself, without the need to say "I was this person", I think it's understood.

It's true what you say about anyone claiming to be famous, but it's hard to prove. I have many memories, but as you say, there are things that are documented and confuse me. About a week ago I dreamt that I slept in a hospital, then I looked for something related to that and yes, it was "documented" when they talked about their adolescence. I must have more than one memory that is not on the Internet or in documentaries. Thank you for taking the time to write in my publication :)

Let's try another point of view.

Before you incarnated on this Earth, you agreed to live in a physical reality that included time. So here you are.

You set about arranging your experiences and one of those arrangements is that you would have 'rememberances' of a past life. Like time, this too is an illusion. Operationally, what is happening is that you are pulling information from parallel existences that are neither past or future. All is Now.

Relax. Dive deep into that experience. All you will find is more of yourself.

:) I don't think that's helpful, and not only because I don't subscribe to some of your beliefs (parallel existences, time is an illusion).

The point of this thread is if the OP should do anything about her past life recollections. If she has proof that would hold in the court of law (not of the public opinion) then she should reveal it to the authorities (they might not listen to it). Otherwise, the OP should try to heal using posthypnotic suggestions.

:) I don't think that's helpful, and not only because I don't subscribe to some of your beliefs (parallel existences, time is an illusion).

The OP did and that is all that matters.

The point of this thread is if the OP should do anything about her past life recollections. If she has proof that would hold in the court of law (not of the public opinion) then she should reveal it to the authorities (they might not listen to it). Otherwise, the OP should try to heal using posthypnotic suggestions.

The point is to get at the truth, is it not, regardless. And the truth is that in order to understand so-called 'reincarnation', you have to understand that it is an illusion, an artifact of your creation of physical reality which is governed by the marking of time.

I think what’s important here is to stick to useful comments/ the topic that was made by the original person asking for help. These extraneous comments are derailing her thread.

Hi Thyme & Welcome to the forum. It is terrible that you had to go through that type of experience. I know the feeling of being sort of trapped in an emotion, an injustice, like a broken record. In one of my experienced past lives I was in Hollywood around a specific period. I know the feeling when reading certain things and you know that what you read is actually incorrect with your own experience of the matter. After many years only two people has stepped forward in order to reveal some of the truth the way I remembered it, but it is basically either dismissed or just in the fog - it is almost unheard off and not accepted as the truth. There was at the end only two people - pl-me (so to speak) and another man who knew the entire truth about a delicate matter but these two kept the entire story to themselves; and it was done in an attempt to protect both her (pl-me, that is) and someone very, very precious to them both so it was no wonder no reporter ever got a word of this. She had been warned not to tell him out of fear that he would get drunk or be careless and spill his tongue ; but it was as if once he was told (and it was a relief to her because she always felt it was her obligation and his right to know) he kept his word and did not tell anyone. If it would have come out it would make a lot of sense to a mystery that happened in that man's life. I do understand why reporters tried to find logic and almost made up stories in order to find it. Before I put my own pl story on this forum I had to rewrite it several times; it was a struggle to wanting to reveal who's memories I've carried with me, get my experienced truth out there and at the same time trying to hold back in order to still wanting to protect - so I can relate to the unbalance in that aspect. So what you are describing is a death that was believed to have been a suicide, but was in actual event a murder, and the way you describe it - it looked as if it was planned. If my suspicion is right, and others are guessing it too, then it really isn't so long ago and it could mean that the killer is still out there - very much alive, but you don't know who it was/is. The female I experienced being in Hollywood had lived in an mentally and physically abusive relationship with a powerful man (with friends on both side of the law). She nearly lost her life one time due to his jealous rage after their break up. This was not accepted as the truth in some corridors but it did not mean it did not happen. I think there are people who get away with this here on earth but you can not fool the truth in heaven and one day one has to face it and how that crime effected everyone else. I just hope that you get peace from the experience of having been murdered (God, that is a strange sentence I never thought I would write) even if your experienced truth will not be taken for the truth and justice will never be done here on earth. I hope that you can find some comfort in the knowledge that your pl daughter is alright, in my pl experience I wondered for years what had happened to my pl kids - to just know they were alright, finally, was a true blessing to me, only the grief is still there of the years that were taken from me; I would have loved being part of their live's journey and not having to leave so soon. Please take care and I hope you live and will live a happy life this time around :)

Last edited:
Well, I was reading many threads of the forum where some people also claim to be this singer and I saw a comment that caught my attention a lot. The comment said that generally generations believed to be someone famous because that person influenced the people who were born after his death. I can honestly say that I have never felt an admiration for the singer that I was supposed to be, in that case I would like to be Jim Morrison because I love The doors, but the band and the singer that appeared in my self-hypnosis never caused any influence on me, either good or bad. I remembered being that person, but I always feel uncomfortable, not proud or great about being him. His band has no relevance to me, and yet in my self-hypnosis I believed (or I am, I don't know, I got confused again) that I am him. Anyway, thank you very much to all those who tried to help, your comments were very appreciated ;) I want to continue participating in the forum because I liked it very much. Thank you all.

Back