Ghosts and reincarnation

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Natara perry, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Natara perry

Natara perry TudorRose

What are people’s thoughts on spirits, ghosts and reincarnation?

This occurred about midnight 12th July 2019...

Saw a young boy and a woman fair haired - spirits ? By the side of bed watching me. Old fashioned clothes green and cream possibly Tudor. Woman had headdress on. I closed my eyes and opened them again and they were still there. I was about to ask what they wanted and they disappeared. I have a feeling it was my family from my Elizabeth of York past life. Medieval possibly. I didn’t see the woman’s face . Elizabeth Woodville and Edward V? I felt no malice and I was quite calm. I know they were definitely family. The boy was fair haired and around 12 years old and the woman although I didn’t see her face was older, possibly in her fifties and had an air about her. I was drawn more to the boy, fair haired. The woman was holding the boys hand so definitely the mother ?
    I believe if it was Edward V, my past life brother, why was he so young ? I don’t believe my uncle Richard III killed him or Richard of Shrewsbury (The Princes in the Tower), as I have recalls of at least Richard living until his late twenties.

So the question remains, did Edward V die of an illness (a doctor was the last person to see him) or was he killed by Buckingham?
    I know there are two people whom claim to have been Elizabeth Woodville and Edward V on another social media platform, but i am estranged from them.

So if someone is reincarnated and claiming to be a certain person from the past, why am I seeing their spirits? As I thought spirits were souls that are trapped on this earth?

I don’t know why they would come to me now after undergoing Past Life regression for months (starting November 2018) and finishing that particular regression in May of this year.

I did ask what they wanted but they both disappeared, I’m sure there was something they wanted to tell me. Was it about their deaths?

I’m very confused and they were definitely ghosts/spirits not spirit guides.

Pictures of Elizabeth Woodville, my mother and Edward V, my brother.
    The boy I saw was strikingly similar to this picture and I’m sure the woman was Elizabeth Woodville.

Attached Files:

WhiteRose likes this.
  2. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi, thank you for sharing.

Well, I personally think the soul is a complicated thing, that it can be "cut" in different pieces so to speak.

So I think it is possible to get access to someone or some part of their old self on the other side at the same time as a part of their soul has been reincarnated and live on this earth.

I had some spooky business happening to me when I went under meditations and remembering past lives...more so in the shape of an "ghost" my daughter had been afraid of, whom she had always seen since she was very little. He never did anything to her except moving in mid air, standing still or walking and staring at her, looking very serious. The way she described this man-"ghost" was later the same description of the man I remembered to have been my past life husband (WW1-period). Complicated and long, unbelievable story. I can't hardly believe any of it happened for real so I understand if no one else believe me.

ANYHOW, what I have had explained to me is that when we die we also leave a shell behind, so one can think it is the true spirit of someone when it is a shell of that someone ? (I hope I got this right, anyone is free to correct me, by the way?).

Either way they recognize you. We are still connected. You move in their world by remembering. We wake things up that are "dead", both from within ourselves by remembering and we sort of brush against each other without knowing we do...until you see a "ghost" by your bedside, that is...

I have experienced that spirit-visitors from past life - can happen a long time after I have finished my meditation, when one does not think a door is open; it is open, alright. Maybe months, days, years don't matter after all?

Just because I thought I was finished did not mean they were, if you know what I mean? I have probably "poked" them, without intent? I had a spirit boy here too who I think could have been my past life son who died young. That was a bewildering experience because of my "mother-heart".

Then, just to complicate things further ghosts, spirits and "things" can from what I have read transform themselves, so you think you are seeing and communicating with a small, cute little child when it can in fact be someone else. One should only be aware of that, I think.

In my strange scenario we came to the conclusion that perhaps the WW1-husband had unfinished business with me, but the more time that passed with the communication it pretty much felt as if I was trapped in some super-freaky family-counseling, I was like wondering how much is on his list (complaints against me?), no wonder we were separated in life ; ).

I know it sounds as if I am childish and trying to make light of what happened , I couldn't do that when I was caught in it, though - but the two you have seen could have had something to tell you, just as you suspect. Maybe your thoughts about it being about how someone really died could be it?

Best Wishes

Li La

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    Natara perry likes this.
  3. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

Wow some deep connections going on with you both >>

I have asked my ghosts to move on . But the one we were very close so I feel our karma still> the others were just fleeting and I do not reflect of any feelings upon them anymore .

I like how Li-la put it that we are connected and that perhaps they have unfinished business even though you do not :? .. . Our feelings can run very deeply. and we can carry on thinking things have cleared but have they really//?.

A question ,,,,,,-= why did you add this to your initial discussion as it does stand out as a different sense of questioning to your question about seeing the ghosts

"So the question remains, did Edward V die of an illness (a doctor was the last person to see him) or was he killed by Buckingham?"

PS Just an aside ... my mom's ancestors were of the House of Lancaster of the War of the Roses...

Natara perry likes this.
  4. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

I do think there are spirits that aren't necessarily attached to anything and can meander around at their leisure. Perhaps what you experienced were just spirits looking out for you. If you didn't feel like you were in danger, don't worry about it too much.

Ghosts are stuck here for one reason or another. Unfinished business, not ready to cross over, etc.

I've never had any people from a past life visit me the way some people here have, although it's apparently possible.

tl;dr the spirit world is a confusing place

Natara perry likes this.
  5. WhiteRose

WhiteRose Active Member

woah...

Natara perry likes this.
  6. WhiteRose

WhiteRose Active Member

a little fact it wasn't a ghost but i used to have an imaginary friend named edward when i was a little girl when i was 7...

Natara perry likes this.
  7. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

I have heard of people finding out that their imaginary friends in childhood were their womb twins. This is an event where you are born with other souls and they pass before being born , but we are aware on one level of their existence

I believe my womb twin was with me in spirit until age 50 when I became aware of her and invited her to move on to her own journey and onto a new life without me ..
    There is a group devoted to womb twins on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/33907319321/ and youtube videos . Here is one
    https://wombtwinvoice.weebly.com