• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaga Kuhn

I made a single thread and it was removed. Maybe because I offered personal experiences that differ from the common beliefs? Find your own truths. Accepting another person's words is an inferior path.

Blessings,
Jaga

I think that your thread was moved into the Moderator's area for Administrative review rather than being removed as you indicate. You made some rather "Preachy" statements if I recall and ignored several guideline issues.

Your thread has not been deleted. It is under review because of typographical ajustments. Plus your extraterrestial experiences are against the forumrules. As you stated them as dreams, I was wondering if we could replace your thread in the Parapsychology section.

Discussions among the moderation team sometimes take days because we live in five different time zones and we all have daily jobs as well.

We are not highly paid professionals that work 24/7 on this forum.

And although your thread was controversial in a way that it violated the forum rules, that doesn’t mean that we didn’t find your thread interesting.

Bottom line is: when a thread is under review, it takes some time untill it returns to the forum or pulled forever. You’ll be notified in both cases.

Your thread has not been deleted. It is under review because of typographical ajustments. Plus your extraterrestial experiences are against the forumrules. As you stated them as dreams, I was wondering if we could replace your thread in the Parapsychology section.

Discussions among the moderation team sometimes take days because we live in five different time zones and we all have daily jobs as well.

We are not highly paid professionals that work 24/7 on this forum.

And although your thread was controversial in a way that it violated the forum rules, that doesn’t mean that we didn’t find your thread interesting.

Bottom line is: when a thread is under review, it takes some time untill it returns to the forum or pulled forever. You’ll be notified in both cases.

Why do we limit ourselves so? what if its about extraterrestrial experiences?. Many people have the so called past lives as extraterrestrials. Isnt the whole point of past life experiences is about expansion of consciousness? I was really enjoying Jaga kuan's sharing of personal direct experiences. I am sorry to see him leave. Besides sooner or later we need to examine our belief in a 'past' and only earth lives. Its all happening now on many levels. His experiences were an excellent example of that. I think his statements were part of his direct experience. He was challenging the idea of intellectual knowledge gathered from books and asking for examples from personal experiences , which i found to be a honest expression, to me personally it does not offend, infact it challenges one to consult their own direct experience and also learn and observe from a sharing of direct experience. BTW i feel total resonance with Ken and Fireflydancing on many topics, you both are awesome , i loved and immensely enjoyed and resonated deeply with the reading many of your own direct experiences and sharing. I wish we would have space for Jaga's perspective and experience which is honest and thought provoking.

Last edited:
truthlove,

This forum was originally set up as a place for parents with children that have PL memories.
The owners of the forum (nor the moderation staff) don’t deny extraterrestial life but they made bounderies for the discussions to take place. Simple as that.
This forum is a private forum, not a public space.
The posting guidelines can be read here
http://reincarnationforum.com/threads/posting-guidelines.1305/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back