Grandson and the cupboard (new thread)

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Kitn, Nov 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitn

Kitn Senior Registered

I lay down with my grandson today to make him take a nap. I started to sing a song to him and he said "my other mother sang me lullabyes." I asked him if he knew how it went and he said no. Later I asked his mommy if she uses the word lullabye and she said no. She asked him where he heard the word lullabye and he said his other mother.

A disturbing thing happened when I was trying to get him to nap. He asked me if Todd could find grammy's house. I said no. He said okay then I will be Todd and you be the boy. He stood on the bed and snarled at me. He then proceeded to act like he was chopping wood with high swings over his head and acting like he was hitting me over and over again; snarling the whole time. He said "I am Todd and I am mean and nasty." I asked him what he was doing and he snarled "you can't get away from me, I have a hitter and I am hitting you, you cry when I hit okay." I then said I did not want to play that way and he said "okay then I can pull your hair." I said no you can't we do not hurt people. He asked if Todd came to my house what would I do. I told him I would call the police. He said he did not like Todd because he killed him.

I know you asked what he watches on television. He does not watch movies except a Disney movie. His father watches baseball, football, skiing, soccer, any kind of sport including golf and tennis. He also watches fishing programs. Kade does watch cartoons and when he does someone is always watching with him. He watches the Wiggles, Dora, Sponge Bob, Johnny and the Sprites, Sesame Street, JoJo's Circus and the DoodleBops. There is no violence on these cartoons. Sponge Bob is more geared to entertain parents, I think. He does not have contact with other children except his cousins and they are always in the same room with us.

There is no violence or domestic abuse in my family. He could not have seen actions like he did anywhere that we are aware of. He is a very busy, happy, normal 3 year-old; except when he talks about his other life.

His father does have a terminal disease, but my grandson is too young to understand this. His father is not bedridden but wears a heart catheter. Kade has always seen the pouch and thinks nothing about it.

If these are memories that are surfacing I just cannot imagine the terror a little child who lives with abuse must endure. I wish I knew who Todd was so I could give him a piece of my mind. I hope Todd is not on this earth anymore to torment another child or children.

This conversation is continued from the original thread -which can be viewed HERE.

2. winnkinn

winnkinn New Member

I want to help too.

This is soooo interesting. I have read everything from your first post with my 14 yr old daughter. I cannot wait to read whatever you write next. I'm going to try to help in any way i can so I guess I'm on the verge of being a google addict as well. I wish you all the luck in the world finding a conclusion to this. Do keep us posted!!! I'll be checking back daily.

3. Fab

Fab Senior Registered

Welcome to the forum winnkinn! :)

We are glad you decided to join the discussion.
    Kade's story is fascinating indeed.
    It looks like he is having more memories...
    Kitn, i understand how hard it must be for you to hear your grandson talking about all the abuse he suffered from this guy named Todd... :(
    But remember, he is safe and loved now. Todd can't and won't hurt him anymore.
    Thanks for keeping us updated!

4. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

Hi Kitn,

I spent much of the weekend looking through records of violent crimes, but there are so many of them it may take a while to narrow down! Plus most of the crimes they have listed are from 1990 onwards, so I'll have to try and find some before that time ;)

Fab's right, it must be difficult for you to hear some of the details about Kade's previous life, but you are doing an amazing job with him ;) He is a very lucky little boy to have a grandma like you!

Welcome to the forum winnkinn (and your daughter, too :D ) Kade's story really is fascinating and helping to unravel the mystery is very exciting!

Ailish :)

5. Kitn

Kitn Senior Registered

Thanks everyone for helping me search. I wish I knew a last name and it would be easier. I have asked the boy when his other mother would call him what would she call (like we say Kade come here) and he just shrugs his shoulders.

He did say they did not have a TV. But they could have been poor. Your right, I have never realized how many cases of abuse and murder there are.

6. winnkinn

winnkinn New Member

Thanks for the welcome. My 5-year-old daughter has been asking alot of questions about being built again after she dies and very upset that she may not remember me. She ends up crying about it at least every other day. No, I don't think she's reincarnated, but my 14-yr-old, Ginny, was asking me if I believe that happens, I tried to cite her some examples and to make a long story short we ended up here, an hour before her bedtime. We were immediately engrossed in Kitn's story and was up the few next hours. We were listening to the .wav file of Kade saying Kaleval and concentrating on the written transcript at the same time when the phone rang. :eek: We hit the ceiling and Ginny fell out her chair and hit the floor. That was a good laugh. We're making a list of all the key things to search for. I can't IMAGINE having one of my girls tell me how someone beat them before. It would kill me. You're so brave, I completely admire you. Please keep posting. It was the first thing Ginny asked when she got off the bus today. Did she write again?

7. Kitn

Kitn Senior Registered

He called the dog de yati again when he came through the door. He said he had a dog when he was with his other mother. I wonder if de yati could be a personal name.

I stated before how he uses his toy men to pretend one is Todd and the other the boy. I went to dry a load of sheets and heard a clunk clunk as it turned. I opened the dryer up and he had hidden one of the men in the dryer. I wonder if he is trying to tell me something. The other day I found one of the men in the corner of the kitchen cabinet. He has never hidden his men before.

I have searched for a Todd using keywords such as murderer, abusive, boyfriend, stepfather and many others and come up with thousands. If anyone has any other ideas for searching please let me me know.

8. Kitn

Kitn Senior Registered

PixieFaerie, thank you and no I never thought that may be a surname. He said his mother's name was Sein or Scene. Tonight I saw a man named Sean. They pronounced it Sein. I always thought Sean was pronounced Shawn. That gives me something to search for because her females are named Sean or Shawn.

This is such a big world and we are just a speck of dust on it. I know I am going to have a very difficult time finding information.

Blessings,
    Kitn

9. Kitn

Kitn Senior Registered

I found this online. It is a female name. Would someone help me with the English pronunciation?

Female names are slightly different. If a grandmother is named for example "Sien" or "Sina" the girls name very often is "Sientje" meaning small/younger Sien, and this will be the name given on the Birth certificate. Thus Sientje is her registered name, not just the diminuitive.

Also, could Todd be a Dutch name?

10. PixieFaerie

PixieFaerie Senior Registered

Just keep the faith and listen to your gut and your grandson. The answers are all there, its just gonna take time and patience. Also, My friend who is a female spells her name Shauna. Maybe try Shaun/Saun. I do hope you find the answers you are looking for.

11. Monica Gabriell

Monica Gabriell Senior Registered

Father-uncle-family friend

Hi,
    Just a brief note on how to search: you could use the words I've written above. You would be amazed at the number of "fathers-uncles-family friends", who constitutes a child's worst nightmare!!.
    Do not think for a moment that only boyfriends, stepfathers, etc. are the possible ones!!

12. Eevee

Eevee Administrator/Archivist Staff Member Super Moderator

I know Sien is a name that is often used in Holland, but I never heard the name Todd as being Dutch or Flemish.

13. Natalie

Natalie New Member

a idea

Reading your thread with great interest
    I got an idea it will take time though
    Can you find a word say word can be bedtime then find the word bedtime in various langages and see if yourgrandson can understand the word
    That give you an idea of which language he is speaking
    Todd is a surname too theres a sea shanty johnny Todd took a notion to go to go to ocean wide and left his true love weeping weeping by liverpool tide

14. Kitn

Kitn Senior Registered

Thanks Eevee, but how would Sien be pronounced in English; Sane or Scene?

We were playing Polly Pockets and I was the mother. We were not even talking about any past memories. I pretended my toy woman fell and said kind of loud "help me" with that he threw his head down on the arm of the couch and his. I asked him what are you doing and he said "I am shaking." That is what brought Todd up.

Kade told me tonight that Todd used to kiss his mother. He also said Todd lived with them. He again said Todd was mean and his mother would yell, help me, help me. He said he would try but Todd would beat him. His words are "he won her and he won me too." He put his hands into fists and was pounding on a pillow "like this."

I asked him again about TV and he said there was no TV.

I know that people abuse children. I just did not realize how many are abused and killed at the hands of people who profess they love them. I will keep searching.

15. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Just a thought...........

HI Kitn,

I was reviewing your older thread and something jumped out at me. You said -
    Is it possible that Todd is the last name? Not the first name. Then his name - his sisters name and the bad mans name - would be one in the same. :D

16. Eevee

Eevee Administrator/Archivist Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Kitn,

Sien would be pronounced as Scene.

Greetings,

Eevee

17. Kitn

Kitn Senior Registered

Eevee, thank you, that is how he pronounced it-scene. We never heard of that name and thought he may have made it up.

I know he used the name Todd for all, so you may be right. I try to remember he is 3 years-old and probably a lot of mixed memories confuses him. He may just be too young to understand surnames although he does know his full name now.

I will search for Sien Todd and see if I come up with anything. Thanks everyone.

18. vicky

vicky Senior Member

Hi Kitn,
    Just in case this life is a fairly recent one and you find out any more information about names, do you think that looking for names in the prisons may help? I believe most prisons have websites but it sounds like you may need more information first.
    Vicky

19. Carol

Carol Author

Kitn,
    I wouldn't be so concerned with finding out Todd's identity, as much as understanding and responding to Kade's behavior.

Often children will work through a past life trauma through their playing. It might be a good sign that Kade is playing with the figures, even though it is disturbing. It sounds as if he is working through the violent scenes with his outbursts and hitting. I believe it's very important that you use those opportunities to engage in his playing and ask him what is happening to Todd and the little boy. (And make him understand that hurting people is wrong.) He might need to continue to talk about this until he has some understanding and closure.

Have you read CHILDREN'S PAST LIVES yet? I describe how some children need to "re-work" the death scene or trauma so they can get beyond it. Your participation in the process can guide him through it--no matter how many times you need to tell him that he and his mother are all right now, and Todd can't hurt them now. You really have to spell it out for him and let him know that you believe what he is saying.

I was struck by the story of your daughter who died in the car accident. What a terrible tragedy. I wonder if her remarks when she was 3 were about a previous life or some premonition about her current death. Do you sense that she came back as one of your grandchildren?

Keep us posted. I think that my book will reassure you that sometimes children need to act these traumas out, and can be helped with the guidance of an adult who recognizes a past life memory for what it is.

Carol

20. Kitn

Kitn Senior Registered

Vicky, thank you and I am now searching prison data bases. That was a good idea.

The last few days Kade has not said much about his other mother or life. Today my grand daughter said she was going to cook spaghetti and he said "my other mother made me that." He also referred to her when his mom and he were in the car.

He is hiding his little men all over the house. Today he tried to climb in the dryer when he got upset. He said he doesn't love anyone anymore. I know he was just over tired. He was playing with his little cousin a little rough and we told him to stop.

I believe he knows more than he is saying. I do know he mixes up time of then and now.

Carol,
    Thank you for your post. He does act out while playing with toy men and puppets. He gets so engrossed he actually believes they are real. It concerns me with his playing bury me. You have given me a good idea about letting him act out what happened. Sunday he played shoot me with a gun and bury me. Then he wanted to bury me. I told him I don't like guns and he said it is okay it is just for pretend. I will let him act out what he thinks happened. One time he told me he was shot here and here; pointing to his shoulder and stomach. Is it child's play or memories? I am keeping an open mind.

I don't know if my daughter was remembering a past life or if it was a premonition. She was about 3 when she talked about drowning in a well, and I just thought it was childish chatter. She was very afraid of water until she was about 10 years-old.

Kade has to be reassured that he will grow up. Sometime's he tells me he is a grown up. I tell him no he is a child and he says "look at me I'm growing."

I have not been able to get to the library. I live in the country and my brakes are not safe. I will see if my daughter can get it for me.

I would like to know what happened to the boy who lived with Todd. I would like to find his picture to see what a real monster looks like.

Thank you everyone for helping me. Kitn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.