Greeting from a new member

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by RavenCreed, May 10, 2018.

1. RavenCreed

RavenCreed New Member

hi there, i just discover the forum doing research on reincarnation.

it's nice to find a place to talk and read about people experience and all that.
    I'm 33 & from france so i hope my english won't hurt your eyes.

I hadn't really look into past life for a long time i would say something like 4 years but just a look her and there. I began to look into it by curiosity about my sister and i. As we are not blood related we met 14 years ago, one day and that was it. it was never a conscious choice like oh i like you so much you are my best friend, you re like a sister. No she just pop there one day. it was as if we were twin separate at birth that would recognise each other, but we are not. Still she is my sister and it s really hard on us if anyone who know we are not blood use the word friend, cause we re not. Anyway that s what make me look into reincarnation as it was strange and we talk a lot so the subject came across and i began to dig.

I ve feel the need recently well 2 years ago to look way more into it even if i hadnt really done it but the need feel more urgent as time pass about one possible life i had and so i decide, ok ok. I ll do it.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  2. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome, RavenCreed! That sounds like a beautiful connection that has lasted over the gap between lifetimes. Congratulations on meeting your sister this time around!

3. RavenCreed

RavenCreed New Member

Thank you, well i hadnt really a choice that little annoying thing pop into my life one day huhu. No she's my little sister and i love her, she s mine, and i wouldnt change her for the world even if she drive me crazy sometimes ( well she xould say it s her role as a little sister to drive me mad lol) Part of me wonder if she could have been my daughter or twin or sister also or all in past life as it s sometimes strange. I dont know, i just know i found her here, and i dont really feel the need to know what we were before this day.

fireflydancing likes this.
  4. RedSunshine

RedSunshine Member

Hello RavenCreed, welcome to the forum!

5. RavenCreed

RavenCreed New Member

thanks you red ;) twice as i lost my computer and because of your reply i found the forum again

6. dream jo

dream jo New Member

hi new 2 on hear