Greetings

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by Speedwell, Jul 12, 2018 at 6:41 AM.

1. Speedwell

Speedwell New Member

Hello - I'm new here. For some time I've been reading the forums, at least once in a while. It's good to read some of the thoughtful ideas and views of other members, as well as to hear of other people's experiences.

Myself, I've been living with the idea of reincarnation for many years now, I've changed my thinking on some details more than once, to me there's a lot which is not clear. But I'm not really seeking answers, that is to say, it is no longer an urgent matter for me. But at the same time reincarnation seems to me a certainty, even though I don't fully understand it.

Perhaps one angle I've considered in recent years is that of the Near-Death Experience or NDE. In some accounts, the person becomes aware of one or more of their past lives during the NDE, and it seems that none of them, not even the current life represents the complete picture, or maybe all of them do.

I'm not sure whether I have much to contribute, my own story is one I tend not to share publicly, except in general terms. I'm sure that is not an unusual position, this can be a delicate matter at times.

Best regards to all.

2. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Welcome to the forum, Speedwell.

It is not uncommon at all, there are a few things I do not feel comfortable sharing myself.
    Here you can share what ever you feel comfortable sharing without having to fear that people will call you crazy, but no one will force you to tell anything you rather keep to yourself. Because people know how it feels.

Kalos and Speedwell like this.
  3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Speedwell,

Welcome to the forum.
    Make yourself comfortable and maybe one day you'll feel free to tell us your story.

Speedwell likes this.
  4. Speedwell

Speedwell New Member

Thanks for the words of welcome. I'll look forward to joining in, in due course.