Handwriting

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Red Night, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Owl

Owl Super-alt Mitglied

I know cursive since it' s taught in school here as well, however, I prefer to write in a horrible mix of all types of styles possible.

To not deviate this topic even more and answer the original question "Is your handwriting similar to your past life handwriting?" I guess my answer would be no. Here are some comparison attempts for posterity that I made some time ago.

Attempt to compare actual handwriting with Pl handwriting, I copied the same but in my actual style, it was a few years ago so I don' t remember if I looked at the original or not, I think not, that I used someone' s translation online because I cannot understand what the heck I wrote in the past. (It' s the papers on the right, the paper on the left is something different posted later)

[​IMG]

Needless to say, depending on the circumstances, I cannot understand later what the heck I wrote in the present either (this was copied in class):

[​IMG]

Past life handwriting:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a bunch of German blabbery I wrote to see how my handwriting looked in German.

[​IMG]

2. Jody

Jody Senior Registered

Owl -- I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with your opinion. I think the past life sample you provided has a number of similarities with the last sample you provided, the major difference being the slant. And that could easily be explained if in fact you are left-handed (you are, aren't you ...?) and your past life persona was right-handed.

3. Owl

Owl Super-alt Mitglied

That' s interesting. I would like to hear more if you would like to tell, I have always been interested in handwriting but I never really studied it.

I' m actually right handed.

4. Jody

Jody Senior Registered

Owl -- I'm no expert, but the last sample you posted shows the slant of the writing as being slightly to the left, which is somewhat rare in right-handed people because schools teach the "proper way of writing" with the slant towards the right. I'm no expert, but from what I understand that's kind of like the body-language equivalent of leaning away from people rather than towards them. Here's a website that talks about handwriting.

5. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member Staff Member

That is awesome! I will share that with my sister. I know her youngest can't write cursive very well.

6. Red Night

Red Night Senior Registered

My ten year-old nephew loves to play with my fountain pen and it really seems to make him enjoy cursive. He'll sit at my desk for a half-hour writing down names and who knows what else, and that's a pleasant change from watching him play Playstation Live all the time! haha And I really enjoy helping him learn how to hold the pen and instructing him on how to write certain letters.

I feel kids would have a lot better of a time learning cursive if they could use fountain or dip pens; they're more satisfying to use than ballpoints, not to mention a novelty (and what kid doesn't love something different?!).

7. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member Staff Member

That is a great idea, Red Night. My youngest is now learning calligraphy and loves it. It is taught as part of art class. I find that strangely ironic ...

8. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Up until about 5th grade I had the old antique school desks that had the hole for the ink well, but the fountain pens were long gone. My dad still had a fountain pen and blotter, but I never saw him use it. Fountain pens could be messy and sometimes they leaked. I think the older people were glad to get rid of them.

9. Red Night

Red Night Senior Registered

I'm sure they were, but to me they offer a big nostalgic value and honestly I like using them better than ballpoints, despite the mess. And like I said, it's a novelty to most people these days, and people love novelties.

10. Jody

Jody Senior Registered

I've always been enchanted with the idea of writing with a quill pen. I've never actually done it (in this life) but I used to pretend to write with feathers all the time as a little kid.

11. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

I believe there were questions in this thread about comparing our current handwriting to that of one of our PLs. I actually found a sample yesterday of one of mine - just an unknown person who died tragically. The sample was on his WWI draft card. His writing was well-formed, and feminine. I found a copy of his full name that I had written down when I was doing research. Except for the capital letters, it was almost identical! It would take a graphologist to determine why the caps were so different, but I'm going to do a little research into the significance of that. Otherwise, pretty much a "dead match". :laugh: The capitals being different might indicate that the soul, or maybe the ego, does change to some extent between lives.

12. Owl

Owl Super-alt Mitglied

For people who wants to compare their handwritings in the future with the Pl ones, first compare it with samples from before you saw the Pl handwriting. Then change the slant to the slant you had in your Pl and compare it that way.

You change the slant, you change everything and you can see the differences and similarities clearer. It´s actually pretty amazing and disturbing.

13. why-att

why-att New Member

Once I visited a graphologist and he said to me that my handwriting looks like is made by a lefthanded boy. I'm not sure, but maybe it means something, because I'm a righthanded girl and according to my reincarnation dream I was male in my latest past life.

14. Micjer

Micjer New Member

Anne Frank | Barbro Karlen Full

15. starrynight

starrynight Senior Registered

Though not on handwriting it makes me think I often write when jotting from the back page of the jotter inwards. Or like today the first page to the right with the second to the left.

When I pick up a magazine I always flick from back also. It's often made me wonder about an Asian pl, though I think it could be a longer ago one than I can recall.

16. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

There are other languages that read right to left. Hebrew, Arabic, Persian/Farsi, etc.

17. starrynight

starrynight Senior Registered

I never thought about these but think they would be more likely. I have vague memories of being a Moorish muslim woman and certainly have more interest in Arabic and Middle Eastern countries.

18. lilly

lilly New Member

I do not know yet who I was in the past so...

But I have at least 4 different handwritings as I tend to copy others if I like their style. For example I did it with my classmate who was sitting next to me.

19. Demi

Demi Senior Registered

Lady2, that is SO cool! I have a friend who does the same thing... and other incredible calligraphy designs. She told me she was also a medieval monk.

20. QuantumP

QuantumP New Member

A slant to the left may also mean an strong imprint of his/her past life, unfinished business. I strongly believe we are all one. There is only one soul. We only differ due to the differences of the container. An imprint therefore is a fixation of the past container, your previous body. It is designed that way so we may continue the array of the ever expanding spiral that is the Universe.[​IMG]