Handwriting

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Red Night, Dec 29, 2012.

1. QuantumP

QuantumP New Member

A slant to the left may also mean a strong imprint of his/her past life, unfinished business. I strongly believe we are all one. There is only one soul. We only differ due to the differences of the container, our body. An imprint therefore is a fixation of the past container, your previous body. It is designed that way so we may continue the array of the ever expanding spiral that is the Universe. spiral.jpg

spiral2.jpg

/monthly_2015_11/spiral.jpg.b21d6350ca733f023c17a8dc202c1e14.jpg

/monthly_2015_11/spiral2.jpg.6de9b3abb36ff088874c1eb36076936b.jpg

2. QuantumP

QuantumP New Member

As far as I can remember, I've always had the compulsion to learn how to write beautifully, but I always struggle. A part of me was resisting. I tend to be very slow when I write in manuscript-lower-case and when I try to write faster, my handwriting is just a mess. A couple of years back, I started writing in cursive. To my surprise, I learned quickly. What is baffling is it's unreasonably beautiful for someone who learned late. I also fancy writing w/ pencil and crayons rather than pen. I was gonna upload some samples but I don't have a scanner.

On top of this, the way I write (esp. poetry) is just archaic. Here is a sample:

Obsession

by QuantumP

Scorching whiff rushes through my nostrils

My veins stretched and warm

For one has touched my soul so light

Liken to a feather barely touching my skin

I fly aloft onto the land of dreams

For one has touched my soul so light

Liken to your skin against my skin

Have I faltered

Have I slipped

My mind unclear

My thoughts uncertain

And as I came to my senses

I felt your lips next to mine

Did we kiss or did we not

I frisked my mind for an answer

But there was none I could remember

Then you peered into my eyes

Like peeping into the other side

Took a pause, made a sigh

Your sight becomes my breath

As I kissed you one more time

Oh how I wish you were by my side

-exactus-

Any thoughts on this?

3. QuantumP

QuantumP New Member

More often than not, it's the container (our body) that is causing the difference.

4. Aw1001

Aw1001 Rep

Yeah, when I was 9 I started to realize I had an unexplained connection to this certain famous individual who is male while I am a straight female currently..I compared my handwriting to them back then while I was researching them and saw it was very similar and I compared it now at my current age (22) and it is still very similar. I don't know if that's just coincidence or if it carries over into lives.

5. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Attached Files:

AlexD likes this.
  6. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

The two handwritings do look very similar to me, Jim.

7. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Thanks Alex. There are differences, the slant of the writing is different but that could be explained by writing with opposing hands in both lives. Things like putting a loop on my current life y's are different, but that's the kind of thing I was taught to do at school. It became habit. Some words do look very similar though I think. I'm not an expert though.

8. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Consider that we slightly change our handwriting during the course of a single life too, it follows the evolution of the character but it's also a matter of habits, as you said. If you look at my current handwriting it's slightly different from when I was a teen, I guess that's normal.

fireflydancing likes this.
  9. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

That's true Alex. When I was a teen my writing was smaller and neater with more accent on the loops. As I got older I'm a bit more laid back in my style I think.

10. -HM-

-HM- Senior Registered

While reading through this thread, I kept seeing copperplate mentioned, so I looked it up. That’s what my cursive handwriting looks like. I form a lot of my letters in that style.
    I see more similarities in my second most recent lifetime than I do in the last one, and there are a lot of them. In my most recent PL, I didn’t speak English though, so it could be harder to see the similarities because I currently only know English.

11. TruroNE

TruroNE Senior Registered

I remember trying to write when I couldn't write, or at least very well. I loved making it seem like I knew what I was writing about. It would be just scribbles, but it looked like I was trying to write in cursive. Going through school, I always got in trouble for writing in cursive, how I made my R and my S, and J among other letters. It wasn't that I was writing them WRONG just not as THEY wanted. I wouldn't say I've got great penmanship.... I can go to cursive to making one single letter capitalised in just one word. If I'm writing a long page of something, my handwriting noticeably changes. It could be because I get lazy, haha.

I wouldn't know where to begin to see if my handwriting is the same from a past life. I know when I've compared the handwriting from what I've written in my 'dream journal' to my basic "not trying" hand writing, it's very similar.. but that doesn't mean it means anything.

I will say one thing that was odd. I had to sign another paper the other day, had a deja vu, thought to myself 'that was weird' then proceeded to sign the paper with someone else's name. I stopped after a few letters and thought 'hmm... No..."

Spirit Sword likes this.
  12. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Registered

I have done a few things similar to this.

One time I was looking through a sign-in sheet. At one name I said to myself, "Hey, they have the same name as I do!". It clearly was not my current name or even similar. I only responded to that name the rest of the day.

I was at a Chinese calligraphy demonstration and was allowed to try for myself, but I did not know any of the symbols, so I just drew what came to mind. It was an actual word, and the instructor was impressed. I later realized it was a part of my name when I was Japanese. I tried writing the whole name for fun one night (with a brush and everything). I was careful to copy the strokes precisely at first, but by the end, my writing was swift and almost sloppy, as though I had signed that name hundreds of times.

This is a very interesting topic of conversation though. While it is a long shot, I wonder if I could find some old writing samples? Probably not, but I suppose it would be an interesting exercise.

fireflydancing and Tinkerman like this.
  13. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

I agree with you. At the elementary school, I learned to write with curls and that's a slow way of writing. My current handwriting is not slightly different, it is completely different. Now I write an incoherent mix of letters, some of them are the old letters without the curves, some are print letters and often I mix styles in the same text.
    The past lives I can remember until now were all female lives. It might be possible I've never had a proper education in writing (sounds weird but possible). I don't have preferences for certain kinds of handwriting and my actual handwriting is messy and mixed up. (Or I am just a messy person myself with no relation to past lives ;) )

Spirit Sword likes this.