has any of you in any of your past lives faced paranormal

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by bellaDonna09, Jun 9, 2017.

1. bellaDonna09

bellaDonna09 Member

life is really weird so i was wondering has any of you faced something strange in any PL

2. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Hi bellaDonna9, I'm not sure about my past lives but I'm facing quite a lot of it in this life.

bellaDonna09 likes this.
  3. bellaDonna09

bellaDonna09 Member

like?
    im curious

4. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

My aunt and I have had many encounters with ghosts of people from our pl. Some have left physical signs in their way, like fragments of objects or hand prints on the walls or on the ceiling. Some of them have manifested themselves in dreams, others in waking life. They gave us guidance, comfort and sometimes both.
    But ghosts aren't the only thing we experienced, there were other unusual phenomena that would be too long to list. Most of them were of psychic nature anyway. Precognition, sometimes, and recently I am developing some peculiar telepathic gifts. But as I said, there was more complicate stuff and ghosts weren't the only entities that we encountered.

bellaDonna09 likes this.
  5. Looking Backwards

Looking Backwards Senior Registered

Possibly. For some reason ghost stories sometimes make me cry. It's not that they scare me or worry me, they just make me teary, which in turn makes me wonder....

bellaDonna09 likes this.
  6. bellaDonna09

bellaDonna09 Member

i know that paranormal is not only about ghosts that why i posted this question.i wanted to know if anyone faced anthor entities.
    thank you so much for replying:)(that story about the handprints is creepy as hell thought:eek:)

AlexD likes this.
  7. bellaDonna09

bellaDonna09 Member

you and i are the same.ever since i was young reading stories or watching documentaries about these kinds of things make me feel sad and touched.plus i have great fear for paranormal.i just feel sometimes that im not safe.

8. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

It's funny though how you are afraid but curious at the same time. I won't go into the details because I don't mean to scare you. But you can pm me anytime if you need.

bellaDonna09 likes this.
  9. bellaDonna09

bellaDonna09 Member

im the type of people who want to know everything.in my religion we have demons and angels beside us as creatures(just like in christianity).i actually have this story it happened in our familly people will probably find me crazy but it true.a woman died.days after the funeral.someone was passing and he heard voices.it was screaming for help kind of voice.he bring the police only to find out that the woman in the grave is actually alive.which is quite impossible because she WAS dead.her children were freaked out in the beginning but after the time pass the got used to it.she was in good health.they asked her what did she see.she refused to told them they made her promise to not tell anyone.one day she was with one of her familly members.she told her that if she only knew what's going to happen to her.days after that woman died she falled from the ladder causing an injury.the also weird thing is that woman(who got back from life) continue to live long years after this incident

10. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

I've heard many stories of dead people coming back from the grave. And after all, I've lived many of my lives in a land where villagers of the most remote areas of the Carpathians believed that if you died of a violent death, or if a bat flew over your coffin, of if you had certain characteristics (a tail-like malformation, red hair, etc.) you were most likely going to become a vampire. Not that it ever really happened (at least not in this way), but yet I'm quite familiar with the concept of such "returning". Besides, I find these beliefs and the whole rituals associated with those quite amusing.
    Back to the real coming back from the grave, it has happened more than once to my relatives. One distant relative of mine (whom I never knew) came back to life when she was already buried underground. She appeared to another close relative of hers in a night vision (her son if I remember well, or her daughter), yelling and accusing them of burying her alive. The day after she was exhumed and they found scratches on the inside of the coffin, signs of the struggle she did before actually dying.
    Another relative of mine, an aunt of my father's, had been declared clinically dead and came back to life at her funeral, short before the coffin was sealed. She's still alive after many years, by the way.
    It's not unusual that people enter a state of apparent death just to return to a normal state afterwards. Sometimes the boundaries between life and death are blurrier than they appear.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    bellaDonna09 likes this.
  11. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

12. bellaDonna09

bellaDonna09 Member

wow.people seem to experience this ''return from the grave''more than i thought.
    you said you lived in village where the ideas of vampires were popular.then i bet you lived in romania since they'r quite famous with the vampire things"well dracula was romanian''and probably in greek too.because there was this myth that the redhead girl will turn into vampire when she dies.
    also i know it's stupid question but do you think that there's possiblity that vampires exist

13. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Well, yeah I lived in several villages in Romania but I'm not entirely sure if I believed in such things myself. Obviously when I lived in bigger cities the mentality was different. This kind of stuff still survives in small isolated villages though. Yeah, many cultural details were "borrowed" from Greece... someone with red hair would be associated with evil simply because that hair colour was very unusual in that area.
    If vampires even exist, I doubt they are anything like the movies or popular folklore. There are some individuals, souls with peculiar traits, that need to feed on the lifeforce of others to survive. But this doesn't necessarily mean that they are evil or anything like the vampires portrayed in myths.

bellaDonna09 likes this.
  14. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

It's funny though, today I was with my aunt and while we were talking she brought about the ritual of cutting a dead person's heart out of the chest and burning it, to exorcise the evil spirit still trapped inside. She said it was an image that popped up in her mind while we were talking, but I told her that it was a pretty common ritual in some Transylvanian villages to prevent someone from coming back as a strigoi, a life-drinking undead. She must have remembered it from her past life, given that we were both Transylvanians back then. We probably heard it from someone, but I doubt I ever did anything like that anyway.

bellaDonna09 likes this.
  15. serenita

serenita New Member

well i don't know it that counts but in one of the pl experiences i saw myself in a body of something which in a lot of ways was resembling the human body, but it was a bit taller and generally felt different, less heavy and very balanced. And i was definitely not on Earth - on that planet there were 2 visible moons and a truly breathtaking night view of the stars - even the atakama desert views are not as astonishing. No milky way anywhere around. I was sitting on a roof of a hut made from a very weird material - had some associations with wood, the trees in front of me were not as tall as on earth and they resembled bunch of lianas, colored dark-brown with some shades of green. I was sitting on a roof with a creature just like me who felt like a friend and we were watching a big red comet slowly making its way across the sky, i felt like the most important thing in life of my people was space observation and how i was fully dedicating my life to it. And this comet had a lot of meaning, but personally to me it was like a one-in-a-lifetime experience. Felt pretty good) Don't know though, maybe it was my brain fantasizing about all this stuff but it felt very realistic, especially the difference between my feelings inside that new body and my human body) And i never really was into astronomy or astrophysics in this lifetime (got a very weak C for the physics class at school and was very happy that i passed) but after that dream i've started to delve into these two with a feeling of total fascination and sometimes i have to remind myself that i can't dedicate my whole life to it or make it my career, because what i really want to do in this life (at least untill my mid-thirties) is making music. I feel like here on earth we don't have that much time to dive into all of our passions on the same level as those creatures, kind of makes me sad)

Isacosmo, bellaDonna09 and AlexD like this.
  16. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Personally, I think it was real, not just a fantasy of yours. It's amazing to see how many people have actually experienced lives on other worlds. Unfortunately, this is sensitive topic, but I think it would be very interesting to talk about it in this forum.

bellaDonna09 likes this.
  17. serenita

serenita New Member

thank you, AlexD) I actually hadn't read the rules before i posted (shame on me), so i didn't know the topic was not relevant here. But you can always write a message to me if you feel like discussing this)

bellaDonna09 likes this.
  18. Isacosmo

Isacosmo isa

Recently seeing a picture in internet, I was thinking: you know those people who have longer and pointed canines? Might it be the natural explanation for Vlad Tepes and the legend of a blood drinking monster with wolf-like canines? I like to think so. People with such canines have an impossible aggressive temperament, I read in internet, and that tallies right with Vlad III. And it is so nice to see how his younger brother, Radu (who unfortunately is a footnote in History...) is his opposite, when Radu sounds so well-behaved, centrered and tame... weeeell, Mehmed II would not have said that about him ehehe, but under normal circumstances Radu looks tame specially when compared to Vlad.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  19. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Of all Romanians I've known, none ever told me that Vlad Tepes had distinct sharp canines. As far as I know it was "just" his violent nature that later on inspired Stoker's novel, which started the whole vampiric analogy. For instance the habit of washing his hands in the blood of his foes -not really drinking it though. Another historical figure that was (unjustly, in my opinion) associated with blood drinking was Erzsebet Bathory, whom had been accused of a large number of brutal murders and questionable habits, like bathing in young maidens' blood. But even if she was condemned, the validity of such accuses was definitely questionable.

I know there are cases of porphyria that cause an abnormal growth and sharpening of teeth, although I've never heard that this directly affects people's behavior. Sure, living with porphyria is hard and stressful, given that such people can't even go out in the sunlight without getting extreme discomfort and skin damage. Being photophobic, I kinda imagine what it can be like, brought to such an extreme.

20. Isacosmo

Isacosmo isa

Hi AlexD,
    I wasn't thinking about abnormal growth of teeth actually. Some people do have a slightly longer canine teeth, and they're slightly pointed. Just slightly. When they grin, it can be seen. I have one friend who's got the two upper canines with these characteristics. So I was searching about this types of teeth (because she named this condition to me, but I forgot the name and I went searching in Google), and I found out this personality thing according to the shapes of teeth. Funny that this friend has got a bad temper, so I was wondering about the vampire teeth thing and trying to bring it to a natural cause. It could match Vlad's temperament and the story about the creature with fangs. But all this falls to the ground if the fang thingy is a later, gothic idea, and not a Rumanian myth! Cheers!