has any of your past life memory triggered by tv shows or watching documentaries?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by truthlove, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Rhi38

Rhi38 Active Member

Dont know if this applies, but I've always felt connected to the eighties and enjoy watching anything either from the eighties or in the eighties, it's like nostalgia even though I was born in 1996 lol. I watch documentaries or read newspapers from the eighties and feel like an everyday person reading or watching the "current" news in the morning while eating their toast. I dont feel that with any other age news--but I'm still in the beginning of my journey of learning about my past life, so that's about all I have to go off of lol.

Jaimie likes this.
  2. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

It was old 70's and 80's kung fu movies for me. I just felt so at home watching people walk around in their robes and the old style houses.

Jaimie likes this.
  3. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

This video came out in 1994. The original song was written by Eddy Grant and released by the band The Equals in 1966.

I remember feeling very strange as I watched this video.

In it the singer from U40 is placed in strict clothing and it is filmed like the old days mixed with the modern society.

In my past life she knew someone who would stand like that and it would come out on television (old television) like that. Only in my view I saw a man do a particular gesture with his head and neck,throat, at the time it was totally creeping me out as I recognize the song too but could not put 2 and 2 together (then I many years later saw it happening with the dude from old television archive that she had known). ;)

Below is The Equals :) from 1966 (I love the title of the group)

/Jaimie

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  4. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma...

Started watching this - Empress Ki. I’ve discovered I had a Mongol lifetime around the time of Empress Ki.

Also, the few episodes I’ve started watching of ‘The Empress of China’ about Wu Zeitan has got me going on. Got the feels and everything. Started researching in my late teens when I had a ‘Ancient China/Japan’ love. Out of all the Emperor’s and Empresses in Ancient China/Japan, I was most interested in her. Was I her? Don’t know yet, let’s see what happens when I watch more of the show and do more research to my curious feelings.

Eva x

Klaud likes this.
  5. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

Empress Ki is a really good show! Definitely a time commitment though :p