Has anyone been reunited with a past-life spouse or SO?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by TheDivineOne, Feb 6, 2020.

1. TheDivineOne

TheDivineOne Should've been born a girl...

Has anyone here been reunited with someone in this life who is the current-life incarnation of their past-life spouse or significant other? Did you marry that person... again?

I'm just asking just for fun; nothing too serious. While I'm on this journey to manifest a reconciliation with my girlfriend back from around 2010-2012, I've been playfully thinking to myself how cool it would be if in our next life (assuming she chooses to reincarnate after this, much more be a human female again) she and I were to meet again and she and I both have this "I feel like we've met somewhere before although I don't know you from a brick on a wall" feeling. I would also love if we both get married in that life too, a same-sex wedding.

To elaborate a bit more, I hadn't realized it at the time, but this woman was the Universe's response to all these lists I kept writing of all the physical traits and personal attributes I wanted in my dream woman. At the time we were on-again-off-again, I kept breaking up with her because I was off-put by her being two years younger than me. According to my many girlfriend wishlists she would've ideally been a few years older than me. She was also a bit dismissive about my cross-gender feelings and my desire to be a woman but still wanted me anyway. I suppose a mod will edit this if it's too inappropriate for the forum but I'll still try to keep it in the G or PG range, but I feel it's worth mentioning that I wanted a top-heavy woman. This individual is and it kind of WAS important to me. Still is actually for pleasure & intimacy purposes.

Man, how lucky was I that my dream girl DID manifest, that the Universe was listening to me and my wishlists this whole entire time and did deliver her to me but I kept rejecting her and wondering why it wasn't manifesting. This stated I would love if we got married in this life, remeet in the next and get married again.

For any of the Star Trek fans on here, the "Rejoined" episode (Season 4, Episode 6) of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine provides a perfect example of what I'd love to experience... a scene in that episode, anyway.

2. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I'm sorry that you did not take advantage of the body you were given to have had a reproductive relationship with her! This is not a homophobic comment, just that it seems like a failure to live the script that was intended before your birth to be with her.

3. TheDivineOne

Don't be.

I don't want to procreate with her. I don't want to procreate period. Not with the reproductive organs I have, anyway. I want to be a mom, not a dad. I want to carry and give birth to my own children and breastfeed them, but I guess I'll have to wait until my next life and then ideally 20-something years into then for that to take place so I'll accept condolences for that but I hope she doesn't already have kids or wants any (though the latter seems kind of unlikely). Then again, the idea of giving birth scares the hell out of me. So aside from kissing, all the breast play, and all the other forms of sexual/intimate contact, it hopefully won't be anything that results in having children because I refuse to be a dad, in the relationship or biological variety. Just the idea of someone else carrying my child would bother the hell out of me. But if I were fully transitioned, post-op bottom surgery and all, and I had an FTM partner who is also fully transitioned, then I'd probably consider but since I find myself so drawn back to who I'm reluctant to call my ex because I don't want to put that energy out there that doesn't seem to be an option for me.

Besides even if I did... or we did... it's not too late. I'm 29 now. She's 27. My mom had me at 29, which has been giving me these weird vibes since my birthday this past September, but I'm sure you know already there are people who became parents way after their 20s.

EDIT: Holy cow! 100th post!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

4. KenJ

TDO, I don't understand your "two year" problem, I'm 81 years old and my wife is 61, what am I missing here?

Jet likes this.
  5. TheDivineOne

I've always preferred women at least a few years older than me for reasons that older-man-younger-woman relationships seem to be a tad bit more common than the other way around, besides, me wanting to preserve my youth, i feel younger that way. But nowadays, the age gap that's barely even there doesn't seem to bother me anymore. If she were like 18 or 19 and I'm 29, then yeah, no, but the two-year age gap isn't a big deal to me anymore. When did you guys get married if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  6. KenJ

Twenty-two years ago this year.

Li-la likes this.
  7. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

Yes, and absolutely not lol. Neither she or myself has any real interest in women this time around. Maybe in our next lifetime, we can try again.

It's not that I don't still care for her, but she's quite a bit older than me and was already married to a very nice man when I ran into her. Might be a little crowded with three of us

Li-la and TheDivineOne like this.
  8. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

I think I have met a few from my past life/lives in this one but only two were designed to be as they were in a past life -- as friends. I don't think my entire soul group is with me though, but we are likely where we need to be and when the right time comes we will meet again.

About trying to plan the future -- for me it is no use, because I think we are changing. One time someone I know well would always say that she would refuse to "go blond", how she really did not think she would suit in that hair color. i thought nothing of it, but my friend (gifted) said to me "She will be as blond as it gets" in the future. I went "Nooo..." she went "Yep.

I see her (she would have visions of the future, but her visions of me and my future marriage life did not turn out that way)". Then came the day -- she had turned as blond as she could get. I said "What happened ?", she said she had just "changed her mind".

OK, so maybe hair color is not the same as meeting your soulmate again and what roles to play; But I'll say -- see you when you get there (there is no point trying to predict who/what I am gonna be like, less someone else).

Just enjoy the moment and be happy :) I think lots of us, especially when we are about to become adults, have met the right one and think of maybe starting a family -- that we have an image in our head what it is gonna be like. Sometimes that image can destroy more than it can create, but perhaps that is only my opinion of it.

We stress ourselves over nothing. Like some I know had this idea when being pregnant that they had decided before hand if they wanted a boy or a girl. I couldn't believe it. I went you should be very thankful that you're pregnant and you're healthy and the baby is healthy.

Enjoy the gifts one receive in life instead of trying to mold it into a fix idea, seem you have realized this and see the true beauty in your girlfriend.

Way to go ! :)

/Jaimie

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    TheDivineOne and Li-la like this.
  9. Sunny1994

Sunny1994 SUNNY1994

Yes, I am currently married to my husband who I was also married to in the 1950's. Neither time has been a cake walk, and I hope that if it happens again, it is much easier on me.

In both lifetimes I've been weak and too forgiving, and he has been the dominate one and easily crushed my soul. But, there's no denying the crazy connection between us.

Jaimie likes this.
  10. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Yes, but this is a crazy story from past life. It could have been this way: I was married and he left me in anger, I began an affair with soldier who is now reincarnated and is my husband and father of my child. He has no bad memories.

The husband was like Sunny1994, dominant. He could very well be reincarnated to a co-worker where crazy connection still is but no such relationship still. I don't know why we had to path ways. Maybe it is not a choice we have, but we are forced to meet again, and again, and again...what we do with it is up to us.

11. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

I think he needs to do more growing than you do...

12. TheDivineOne

Well, I don't think it's so much that I'm "planning" for it to happen in my next life, so to speak, but it's more that, I like the idea of it. I'm playing with the idea of that. If it happens, great! But even if it doesn't it's all good, but as long as I have a female body next life, I'm good, but it would still be nice if next life we get to be together and have some kind of a connection, even if it's just a non-romantic one, and I at the very least would love to rekindle our romance & intimacy in this life while it's still on-going. I for one am certainly not going to wait until next life to be together, I wish to resume and live out our romance and be with her again here and now.

Edit to add:

It's interesting you use this analogy, the reason being that a lot of people from when I was in high school onward who were expecting or talked about having children would always say they wanted a boy or hope for a boy but never have I ever hear someone other than myself say they want a girl and if I did, I don't remember. It would always annoy me in such a way that they should be hit with the "Would you love your child any more or just the same if it were a girl?" question. But then again, admittedly, I prefer having a girl over a boy, and honestly, I don't know if I'd love my male baby the same ways I would a female baby, so since I live in a glass house I don't know that I'm any better than all the people who prefer having male babies over female babies.

Another edit:
    My mum wanted a boy. Look how that turned out.

It sounds to me that you guys were together that time for a reason, or that there was something you two were supposed to do or learn together but failed it last time... and were forced back together this time around to complete... whatever it was you guys were supposed to do or learn last time around. But it sounds wild that last life, you cheated with the soldier guy, and in this life you and the soldier guy got married and had kids this time in this life. Do I have that right?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 2:45 PM
    Li-la and Jaimie like this.
  13. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Yes. Is it the other way around this time. Only this time I intend to stay with my "Joe", and not cheat on him. I wish to correct my story a little. When the husband from the past life left me my heart was broken. I had traveled all the way from New Zealand to Egypt to be closer to him. It was during WW1. I always think World War and never the 1 that we do, not knowing there would be a second. I was working at a hospital. His injured soldiers came in. My husband came too, but it was to visit his injured soldiers. He was a general. When he found me in the hospital he got very angry with me. I had not asked of his permission to leave to work there. I thought he was out of my life when he left me at the hospital. That if he found the time he would divorce me. One of his injured soldiers, Joe, tried to cheer me up. We became friends and then something else. We fell in love. He would call me Mrs and then his own last name. He died during the war. My estranged husband wanted me back. I returned. We tried to move on, but things were not the same.

Best Wishes

Li La

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020 at 2:18 AM