Has anyone else been traumatized by a past life?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by funteafuntea, Apr 16, 2019.

1. funteafuntea

funteafuntea New Member

(warning: trauma/war; I don't know I just feel like I should warn people)

Hi, I'm new here. I came here because I accidentally remembered near all of my past lives... and it's bad. I started with a past life regression hypnosis I found on youtube, and I remembered my life from 1942-1970. I somehow was able to access the part of my mind that the hypnosis opened up and able to remember different past lives. Then I met my battle buddy from WW2, and it was all downhill from there.

I can now tell anyone who I was from the 1800's all the way up to now. That's about 7 lives for me because of a habit of dying young.

But anyhow, I remembered my life that ended in WW2 in gruesome detail. I remember an insane amount of things from that life. I remember the names of all my army buddies. I remember exactly what I looked like, my name, and most horribly, I remember being sent to the front trenches repetitively for 3 months until I was captured and shot in the side at point-blank trying to wrestle a gun from a Nazi guard.

This has been terrible for me. I locked myself in the bathroom for 3 hours one time because I thought someone was going to kill me. Every time I heard a mention of war for about 6 months, I would have an "episode" or a panic attack. I've been zoned out for a while. I still can't sleep on my back because it reminds me of the last thing I saw.

I have some great army stories. A lot of great stories... but it's been pretty problematic overall. Most of my past lives are pretty problematic to the point where I've blocked off some of them, but I've remembered near all of this one without trying, so it's been weird.

I know this sounds really out there, I probably shouldn't have posted this, but does anyone else have any experiences like this?

WhiteRose and Li-la like this.
  2. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

I have problems with weird thoughts / fears... and my thoughts about my body are very tied to past traumas ./. this life as well as other lives..

I am trying to recover from a long time chronic illness of chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia ... I did a regression with a practitioner in which I remembered some lovely safe lives. Then in the 1990s I had a flashback to an extremely traumatic life.. I have gone on to try to use past life regression to help me heal.>

When I go to try to help myself with relaxing so as to help my pain I will go to non sensical feelings . Like tonight it was that I dont want to move my right leg and I get afraid to move it..so much emotionally I cannot rationalist that it is okay .. This has happened for so long now I realize I have to take time to break the false rational.. or else my tension will build and build and I will have a myoclonus seizures..

In the right leg fear I can tie it and do remember dying a slow death in a battle and some animal is eating my right foot //./ thus the fear about my right leg Upon remmbering that experience in my past life ,,, now having to do that more than just once .. the fear is getting easier and easier to be rational about ..

Generally I will rationalize one fear away but soon after another pops up equally as paralysing ..

My strongest beleif so far as to why I trigger to past lives so much is because my body has high / very high levels of heavy metals.. as well as low dopamine or another neurotransmitter.. These metals affect the nervous system/ brain / mind/ emotional response > leading to the strange insane beleifs.. Mercury for example is referred to in the saying Mad as a Hatter .. people who made felt bowler hats up until the 1940s used mercury .. my great grandfather owned such a hat business..

My gut is very inflamed/ probably have Crohn's disease . or inflammatory bowel and I believe that my core strength is so weak , and my coordination is poor..
    making it that I feel unsafe in my body

I think what I am doing is pushing myself against my own sense of safety // I have have had constant chronic fatigue since 1975 and stiff muscles , plus other problems like seizures, insomnia.. and would not like to be on my feet deep down .. During certain parts of the day I feel I can be on my feet but when I go to relax I get super agitated about it .. So I think I am pushing myself too much .. that that fatigue has worn so much on my sense of safety

Anyways I am confused about the why's we remember and are so affected and am interested in what others have to share.... And off to eat a capsule of an herb which replaces low levels of dopamine in the brain.. to see if that helps my present state of mind ..

Li-la likes this.
  3. BenjaminFR

BenjaminFR Senior Registered

Hello Funteafuntea,

A warm welcome to you !

Sadly, yes, wars and the horrors associates with it leave scars on our souls. I’m afraid you are not alone, and won’t be the last to be burdened with those dark memories.

I encourage you to browse the forum and read the threads of fellow members who also had to face trauma from past existences, including when participating in/dying in wars.

In my case, I do remember dying in 1943 on the Eastern Front of Europe. While it was anything but a happy story, I feel that it overall gave me a lot of strength and love for Life to be able to remember, and heal from the traumas of this life.

I also encourage you (if you feel comfortable doing so!) to post more about your previous lives’ memories on the forum! I would read with great interest your war memories.

All the best to you!

Benjamin

4. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

A warm welcome to you, funtea.
    You definitely aren't alone with this. There are quite a few people here who remember lives during war times (WW2 or Vietnam mostly, but other wars, too) and have been traumatized by it.
    Like Benjamin suggests, you may want to browse the forum and read the threads about memories from WW2 and other wars.
    Share what ever you feel comfortable sharing. Sometimes it can ease the burden to get something off your chest.

funteafuntea likes this.
  5. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Welcome to the forum, funtea. I'm another ex-soldier with bad memories that stayed with me. If you'd like to read my thread, I've posted my story on there. In the main, I'd say I've managed to deal with a lot of the trauma now, although my experience in Stalingrad is still ongoing. I'd encourage you to share your ww2 story here, as there's plenty of support on this forum. If you don't feel comfortable with that, then please feel free to send me a PM.

I'd be very interested to hear some of your stories, too.

BenjaminFR likes this.
  6. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

Unfortunately, trauma is very common, especially the kind brought on by war. Definitely take a look around the forum and you'll find lots of posts about it in no time.

BenjaminFR likes this.
  7. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

Welcome
    I can trace my lives back all the way to the Roman Empire, I've fought in WWI, II, Nam and others
    In WWII I was an US Army Paratrooper, there's another one here as well and the things we've seen during war is traumatising there's no way that it can't be, especially if you're still young, haven't been to combat in your current life, suddenly get confronted with reincarnation after being in, what I call, lala land or all combined (lala land is being blissfully unaware about reincarnation, something I've never had because memories of WWI and II started when I was still very young and only increased over time)

If I may ask, do you know your unit and where you fought?
    I've met some of my battlebuddies that survived the war, I'm identical to how I looked during WWII, just ask some here, sadly everyone from my company that I've went to Normandy and beyond with have now passed away

funteafuntea, Kenz1010 and BenjaminFR like this.
  8. funteafuntea

funteafuntea New Member

Ah man I wish I looked like I did during WW2, I was so much better looking than I am now, lol.

As for unit, all I know is that I was infantry. And all I know about where I fought is that it was in France. About the time I started remembering concrete details, I started repressing my memories as much as I could in hopes to prevent more from arising.

I was kicked out of the army right before Vietnam in the next life (I was an idiot).