Has anyone had an LBL session? Experiences?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Laughables, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Laughables

Laughables Senior Registered

Hi all. I am scheduled for a Life-Between-Lives session this Saturday(!), and I am curious as to whether or not anyone else here has either had one, or would like to share their experiences.

I have read most of Newton's works (I devoured Journey of Souls) and I had a regression session back in March. The therapist I've found in my area has worked directly with Michael Newton, and the regression was a very positive experience, so I feel that the LBL will be worth it. But I would be curious to know how other people have responded. I look forward to hearing of your experiences! :)

2. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

I have read Newton's books also. Let us know how it goes. Have you shared your regression experience with the forum before?

3. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

While some of my regressions have revealed aspects of the LBL, I have yet to have one of the Newton-style specific lbl's though I am looking forward to the opportunity.

I would suggest looking up the threads of two of our members, Horsedoc and Khandisi who have shared their experiences with their LBL regressions here on the forum. They both reported wonderful experiences from their sessions.

I wish you well with your upcoming regression and please, if you feel comfortable doing so, share your experience with us...I think I speak for many who would love to have an LBL themselves, but time, children, finances, spouses and countless other life issues seem to be the primary obstacles necessary to overcome! A vicarious experience is always better than none!

briski likes this.
  4. briski

briski Senior Registered

Hi laughables, i know this an old post and i dont know if you still use this forum. However if you do, and dont mind me asking how was the LBL ?

5. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

I just read Horsedoc's and Khandisi's accounts of their past life regressions. Thanks briski for bringing up this older thread. Both described LBLs too.

briski likes this.
  6. briski

briski Senior Registered

They are both very interesting accounts

7. briski

briski Senior Registered

Found this quite interesting

There and back again likes this.
  8. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Some of the files I used for self-regression lead me to LBL before going back to a past life. Might be imagination, but it always was such a peaceful, and somehow "all-encompassing" feeling, like time and what ever bothers me in this life had ceased to exist...

briski likes this.