Has my granddaughter been here before?

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Romachho, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Romachho

Romachho New Member

Recently my 3 year old Granddaughter and I were waiting in my car for her big sister to finish school. I was on my phone and she was just romping about the car... looking out the window, when out of the blue she matter of factly said “I have two mummies”
    Puzzled, I questioned her and she said Stephy ( her mum- my daughter ) and Christina. Christina also happens to be my deceased mums name.
    I asked if she was with us now and she replied no. I asked her where she sees her and she said at her house.
    I then asked her where in her house and she said in the bedroom. She added that Christina talks to her. I asked her what Christina says but she said she didn’t want to say. I asked again and she whispered in my ear that she says “I love you”
    That was it. I really want to quiz her about it some more but thought maybe I should just let it come out naturally.

Looking for a way forward. I’m very curious to say the least.

Jim78 likes this.
  2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Romachho, depending on how much time you have to invest I'd start with Carols books. As a direct answer to the title of your thread I think that everyone here would say that we have nearly all been here before at some time. Please search the forum for advice. Your instincts are good for letting her open the conversations.

Romachho likes this.
  3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Romachho, welcome to the forum.
    Some children start to talk about former lives at the age of three. Not only there is a section of this forum, there are also a lot of stories in the archives of the forum. You can read them only.

4. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hiya Ranchero, That's great you recognized this as past life related. Many people skim over their kids memories and call it make-believe. KenJ made a good suggestion, read Carol's books especially Children's Past Lives. I think you will find very interesting information and strategies for dealing with it... should be in your library. What does your child, son or daughter, think of reincarnation? If they are interested it would be good for them too. Blessings! ~Tman