Have you ever been used?

Discussion in 'Tea and Coffee Palace' started by KenJ, May 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. KenJ

KenJ Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

My fifth other-worldly experience:

When I was in my late twenties replacing the old double-hung wooden windows in a Building in Hamilton Ohio, this mysterious thing occurred that shook me. While I was eating lunch in the parking lot, I noticed a young lady that worked in the building embracing and kissing a young man, I had no idea who the man was or their relationship. Later when I was in the office where she worked and in front of several of her co-workers, I blurted out that “Someone was watching you kiss that fellow in the parking lot”. I wondered to myself who I was talking about and why I would say such a thing. It was like I was playing a game; not sure if it was “sport” or caused by something more.

She would ask questions and answers would come out of my mouth. “What did he look like?” – “I don’t know; he was in a car” – “What color was the car?” – “Green” (I was imaging a friend’s car) – “What kind of car?” – “Small; maybe a Volkswagen”. It appeared that my answers fit her reality and shook her deeply. Very strange experience! It seems that this might be a case of her guide using me to get her attention.

What are your thoughts? Have you had a similar experience?

2. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director

It could be you were shown something that happened in her past and she remembered; you kind of were looking through the hologram into a piece of time and space - spirit wanted to remind her.???? Just a thought. I have blurted out things that didn't make sense to me; it's been a while but it is an odd feeling - especially when who you blurted it out and they know what you meant ~ and you don't. ;)

3. Myna

Myna Humanoid

When A was gone, before i left for work, i talked to him & told him "A, if u r here with me or could hear me, pls give me 3 same rare signs today, so i know there is no coincidence & know that u r doing well"

So ive been waiting the whole day, i didnt witness anything, until...

B met me in the bus so we took a ride together to go home. All of sudden, the woman in front of us got a phone call, before she started conversation, suddenly she blurted & repeated this sentence 3x

"I called him A (coz his name super super rare here where we live & in other countries got some, but neither something common)"

So i was shocked, i thought i overheard. Then, B was so excited, he asked me, "did u ask A for a sign? Did u hear the woman in front of us just mentioned his name 3x"

I said yes, i thought it was only me imaginating, B confirmed, no, i heard it too

Did she show discomfort after the conversation?

I think between spirit guides have sort of connection, they would try to find a way so that the deceased ones could go peacefully & move on, after delivering message to those who were left behind. That guy passed away?
    I just wonder how the spirit guides could achieve that. They say only old soul can make such influence.

Oh wow! How ackward for both of u

But i was surprised u were aware & could remember u said that, coz the woman in the bus, she continue talking on the phone as if she wasnt aware (as if under trance) that she had actually repeated same sentences with special name 3x. We didnt notice that she reacted nor got surprised after saying weird things.

Last edited: May 18, 2017 at 12:11 AM
  4. KenJ

My intent was to try to start a thread that created interest and a place to have others express similar happenings; I'm glad to see some success. The experience that I shared had no personal meaning to me at that time. It did not have anything to do with a need of mine, I had no "skin in the game", nor did I have a "motive", at the most I had only a mild discomfort about seeing a young lady, about my own age at that time, in such an open display of affection with someone I suspected of not being her husband. I had no basis for my suspicions, only some feelings resulting from what I saw at a distance. Note - I know of nobody that would have ever classified me as a "Prude" - ever.

5. KenJ

I copied that written record of that experience and edited it to take out some information, I guess I took out too much as it seems the resulting description did represent what I intended.

Her anxiety increased with each utterance and her eyes got bigger and bigger as she seemed to look around for support and guidance, truly afraid. My immediate thought was that what she envisioned from my description was her husband catching her with a boy-friend and wondering what the evening was going to be like.

I just felt that her spirit guide used me to shake her up, get her attention, cause something in her life.

6. KenJ

Yes Myna, it was very different from your experience. I was VERY conscious of what was happening, I just seemed to be an "observer" there myself, a participant-observer who was perhaps more aware of what was going on inside of her than what was going on inside of me. That is why I titled this thread as I did - I definitely felt that I was being used by spirits to create an experience in someone's life.

7. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

I was at a Brian Weiss seminar and he started us off with trying some psychometry. I was sitting next to another woman and she and I agreed that she would read my ring and I would read her watch. I'm skipping past a lot here, but towards the end, I was getting visuals of a lot of plants when one of them changed into a male peacock with tail fully fanned out ( Note: I've had some shamanic training). She was really intrigued by the peacock. I suggested that she might meditate on it. Meanwhile, I'm thinking, Wow Peacock sure found a good way to get her attention! So, yeah, I got used. Was ok with it though.

Last edited: May 18, 2017 at 5:46 PM
  8. Myna

Myna Humanoid

@Cryscat
    Hey, could u tell me more about psychometry pls.
    When i had intensive spiritual experience, i could easily see the history of the object im my movie mind, i normally held it & induce it with question before off to bed. When i held an object of my ex-son, which he got it from his teacher. I saw the history of a lady in my mind movie, her house & cloth etc. Then, i asked the teacher where she got it, she said that she bought second hand on internet. Why I got the vision of this woman, not my ex-son? If he was the last one who used it & always off to bed holding it. Shouldnt it store his energy in that object, not the one from the lady?

In some objects, i could see my old me with ex-son

Btw can u read other ppl PL??

Last edited: May 19, 2017 at 3:41 PM
  9. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Myna

Psychometry is a psychic skill that enables someone to pick up information from an inanimate object.

That was the first time I tried it, and it seemed to work pretty well. Haven't tried it since then. No I don't do readings for people, I've tried on some missing person cases. I can usually tell when someone is alive or someone has died. I do have trouble though with people who are in a coma or just unconscious in some way.

10. Myna

Myna Humanoid

I have tried several times with different objects.

U can try as i did, just hold the object & say your intention to read the history of it. It will reveal u. I stopped doing it because i had sort of painful experience on 1 object, so i decided not to try anymore, since i dont know what kind of visions it will reveal to me

11. autumnleavesnnovember

autumnleavesnnovember Member

But, Ken, YOU were the one watching them kissing.

12. KenJ

I titled this thread badly it seems, and I apologize for that. My meaning was the feeling of being used by Spirits, Guides, or Guardians for something not understood at the time.

In my example, I certainly was the one who was the observer in the parking lot, but also being as much an observer as I was a participant in the conversation later that afternoon with her in her office.
    The words coming out of my mouth were not formed by my conscious intentions - my only explanation was that she was to have an awakening of some kind. It invoked fear and anxiety, something I had no reason or intention of doing.

13. autumnleavesnnovember

autumnleavesnnovember Member

Okay, I see what you are saying now. But couldn't her obvious fear just have been a result of being told she was being watched, not from being "caught" kissing that guy? It's creepy thinking someone . . . anyone . . . is watching you in public or following you.