• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Have you ever tried to revisit (geographically) a past life?

Ender27 said:
Just Berlin. I want to travel around Poland and Germany to find KL, where was I working. There is one more place, where I would like to go to. Petersburg. One of my PL could be a known Russian writer: Fiodor Dostojewskij.
ZeonChar, which places would you like to see?
same here, I wanted to go to Berlin for the last 15 years (and I could just do it, ain't that hard, but somehow never had time and chance) for some reason been crazy about Petersburg too, and Siberia especially. I found out some years ago I had a past life in Siberia, but I´m not sure how Petersburg connects. Also, I've somehow been scared going to Russia, as if I was killed there before... I don't feel like that about other countries, even more "dangerous" places.

And btw many of those camps, esp. if minor, were wiped off the ground and nothing´s left... I have the same feeling as you do to go find the camp I was at in my WW2 past life.

Demi said:
same here, I wanted to go to Berlin for the last 15 years (and I could just do it, ain't that hard, but somehow never had time and chance) for some reason been crazy about Petersburg too, and Siberia especially. I found out some years ago I had a past life in Siberia, but I´m not sure how Petersburg connects. Also, I've somehow been scared going to Russia, as if I was killed there before... I don't feel like that about other countries, even more "dangerous" places.
And btw many of those camps, esp. if minor, were wiped off the ground and nothing´s left... I have the same feeling as you do to go find the camp I was at in my WW2 past life.
Place of death? The most interesting, the most emotional! Haha, I'm sure, that memory would come back to anybody, who would visit place of his death.

Don't be afraid :)

I think was killed in Russia in WW2, so yes.. but also lived there other past lives. So that is why both want and don't want to go!

Demi said:
I think was killed in Russia in WW2, so yes.. but also lived there other past lives. So that is why both want and don't want to go!
If I knew, where had been killed, would go there as soon, as possible. And would think about my death as much, as possible. It's fascinating, something like occulitsm. Yep, that's a kind of ritual, too.

It could be somewhere in France.

Do you know, in which part of Russia is place of your death?

Ugh, it sounds a bit strange.

Ender27 said:
Just Berlin. I want to travel around Poland and Germany to find KL, where was I working. There is one more place, where I would like to go to. Petersburg. One of my PL could be a known Russian writer: Fiodor Dostojewskij.
ZeonChar, which places would you like to see?
I love Bayern (especially Nuremberg and Munich) and I need to see Rheinland-Westfalen. Any other places in Germany you want to see Ender?

I also want to go to Russia someday I think I probably had a life there at some point.

ZeonChar said:
I love Bayern (especially Nuremberg and Munich) and I need to see Rheinland-Westfalen. Any other places in Germany you want to see Ender?
I also want to go to Russia someday I think I probably had a life there at some point.
Muenchen and Nuernberg the most! Bayern is really beautiful place, one day I was in Bamberg. There are some new, 'modern' monuments, which spoil the beauty of that city. In Pozna?, we have a sentiment to Bambers :)

Muenchen, Leipzig, Hambrug and Dresden are the most interesting places in Germany for me. But I saw only Dresden - passing - Berlin, Fulda and Bamberg.

Which place in Russia would you like to visit?

[quote=Ender27;244723

Do you know, in which part of Russia is place of your death?

Ugh, it sounds a bit strange.

Probably on a field somewhere :confused: Executed, not sure exactly...

also some other time I lived in South Siberia, where the steppe meets the forest. There is actually a geographical area like that.

Demi said:
Probably on a field somewhere :confused: Executed, not sure exactly...
also some other time I lived in South Siberia, where the steppe meets the forest. There is actually a geographical area like that.
Irkuck, Nowosybirsk?

I was born and raised in the Puget Sound Basin and never been out of the United States nor have I had a past life here. However I'd like to visit England/Scotland, China, East Balkans, India and China :)

Back