• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Having the exact same body in a past life

Hi .when i first started meditation methods 15 years ago the second vision i had was to me a vision of me in a far past life. It all hapened so quik but i got a fair bit to say. I saw my self with the exact sam body ..it was a black an wite vision i saw my self siting at a larg wooden table eating soup with a wooden spoon in a wooden bowl. I lifted my head and i saw my self open up a smiel as i reconised so well ..lol pointy teeth and its like the past me knew that i was the futur me looking at the past me. The floor was sandy dirt and the building mad of clay. Iv had personal info that my soul is very old.about 6 months ago i was drinking a cofee and in my heart i said to my self i feel like im millions of years old and all of a suden my index finger taped 4 precis times on the top of the mug was holding so i figured that i am over 4 000 000 years old some time traveller i am hey lol..and so the second vision i had was that the exact same ME the first vision i ever had was one were i was floting just obove an eagle realy hight in the sky. But since the iv hade tonnes of vision were the last few years since i past my 30's are mor like OBE's iv been to other dimentions i even found my self in a dimention that looked exactly like the manga depictations. I could say so mutch ask me annything my heart tels me i have an over 250K IQ goverment iq test will never give your real iq emotions is were the intelect is. And iv invented a new tool for human kind i just need to get a 3d printer i call it the magnetic force lever or magnetic fluctuation ring that can amplify the force of one wheel to the next with perpetual motion possibilitys. when i build i should be able to pull a 500kg block with onely a ten kg input force with my arm as as fast as i can spin the wheel . I think i astral projected in front of this technologie when i was trying to build a perpetual motion wheel. Or it was a vision of my futur eforts to build this. Lol im a bit all over the place so simply put i have many visions. And there is a lot of life out there in this univers that seems rather fairly smaller once i had seen all i have seen without conting the infinut number of other bubble universes and parallele universes of eatch one. I find it facinating that i have precicely the same dna as i did so many years ago .

A nother important vision i had of my self in the exact same body one night was one of were i was standind in a room lit up with blue light . A woman and a man were standing to my right as we stood in front of a perticular table i wa seing us from behind and it felt like we were on a space ship a i pull out som scrolls to show the two others and here my self say ''these are the original plans of the planet'' and then i come back to my self. To what i felt it was around 4.5 million years ago

Welcome,
It's not impossible to look (closely) like a Past Life self, I have a photo of my current and Past Life self in the same period uniform and many, even those that know me really well don't notice that one was taken in the 1940's and the other around 2011, both were black and white
@landsend was even confussed for a moment

Because it hapened juste After i Said to my self i feel like im millions of years old. And later that Month i got that vision of me saying thèse are thé original plans of the planet. And doing a bit of réserch i discovered that thé first continent on the planet Settled around 4.5 million years ago wich confirmed to me again thé 4 finger taps on my cup and of cours its impossible tout do half a tap so i gathered After thé vision and the réserch that im older than 4.5million.

Last edited:
You have patented this idea yeah?
No i let this Idea out for free to Anyone hwo understands it and Can build it. I dont believ in owning an idea. And i Will Always know i cam up with it that IS enuf for me. Once built in working ordre i Will bé able tout build transport with no néed for électricité or consumable. And about that vision i had seing my self saying this IS thé original plan of the planet i got thé clear feeling that it was i hwo architectured thé plans. Long long ago i believ i architectured earth. Wy Els would i see m'y self saying so. I have allways invented things i have other inventions iv com UP with i cant wait to get that cool 3d printer i will be able to creat all my stuff.

And i must Say my name présently IS Benjamin Charles bougie with an e but a des générations back it was bougis with an s and it got changed to bougie for som reason. Not that cool knowing im living in thé Middle of France since 93 and bougie with an e meens candle in french lol i was born in England. So i might get it changed back to bougis at some point.

And i must Say my name présently IS Benjamin Charles bougie with an e but a des générations back it was bougis with an s and it got changed to bougie for som reason. Not that cool knowing im living in thé Middle of France since 93 and bougie with an e meens candle in french lol i was born in England. So i might get it changed back to bougis at some point.

I was going to say you write very French, your English writing is better than my French writing which is terrible lol

Lol. Yeah its mainly becaus of the french spelling correcter that changes all my words. Just slightly anoying this artificial intellegence that thinks it knows knows best.

Décides to take my New technologie off internet will put it all on when im sur its sage to use. Do t wanted anyone having a accident Trying to build a magnetic force lever when i havent don my self it could bé hasardus knowing the forces that Will apply.

Back