Helen Wambach's Research

Discussion in 'SCIENTIFIC and ANECDOTAL research' started by BriarRose, Jun 2, 2013.

1. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

I managed to get hold of a copy of "Reliving Past Lives" by Helen Wambach, Ph.D. All of us on the forum have read a lot of books, but this one stands out. She actually explains her research methods in attempting to quantify the past life regression experience. One thing that I found interesting was that the proportion of male to female lives remained consistent at 49.4 % female to 50.6% male. This is consistent in all her study samples and with human biology. She only encountered one famous past life, that of a woman who had some verifiable facts about having been President James Buchanan. In the latter part of the book, she attempts to quantify things like population curves, and numbers of violent deaths in each time period studied. I heartily recommend this book for anyone who's interested in attempts to study reincarnation in a scientific way. It's out of print, but used copies are available from on-line booksellers.

2. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

3. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

Thank you, Deborah! I couldn't find a new copy for under $150.00, so mine is falling apart in my hands. It's well worth the "read", even with bits falling off while you hold it!

4. Speedwell

Speedwell Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I find Dr. Helen Wambach's research very interesting.

One of the topics covered in this wide-ranging series, is dream telepathy, which was an unexpected starting point. Also somewhere in here is the point in time of the entry of the soul into the foetus or baby, the timing is apparently variable.

There are several audio recordings available on youtube. I haven't listened to them all, some may be duplicates. These are the ones I have heard in full:

Dr. Helen Wambach - Regressing into the Past and Progressing into the Future, Part 1

Dr. Helen Wambach - Regressing into the Past and Progressing into the Future, Part 2

And another:
    Helen Wambach, Part 1

Helen Wambach, Part 2

Helen Wambach, Part 3

fireflydancing likes this.
  5. Speedwell

Speedwell Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

There may be questions over copyright, however I noticed there is a PDF version of "Life Before Life" found on a site called pdfdrive.com.

6. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Anyone read her book? It's very well done.

Speedwell likes this.