Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Martha, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Martha

Martha New Member

Am sorry for your loss to everyone who have lost a loved one.

My son passed away now going to 3 years since then I have had a baby boy he's now 1yr old.
    The day I saw my son dead in the hospital I was broken and all I could think about was that "is this how people just die, why did this happen to me, why is his body still warm and other things"?

We went home from the hospital thoughts were just rolling in my head. I finally fell asleep for just five minutes and I had a dream where there is a woman who carried a baby the child's eyes was so bright and his skin was shinning black and I was in a train and they were waiting at the platform and the child was just gazing at me while my train was going and I woke up.
    At the funeral day people I was not allowed to go to the ceremony as it is in our tradition and a phone call came in saying that they are about to put him in the grave and that we should say a prayer for him. As we where praying I felt an heavy wind went passed me and I almost drop down.

Not long (like maybe 2 mnths) my husband said we should get parent that he thinks our son will come back. Soon we started, we hard the first miscarriage that was almost 8weeks old. The next miscarriage went as soon as the test was positive and the pregnancy with my son now was conceived while I was still spotting from the second miscarriage.

All these while before the miscarriages and during the miscarriages I was dreaming that myself and my son climbing stairs to a top storey building, another one is that my son that passed and the rest of my children were waiting a lift and when the lift came I told them to wait that I just want to pick up something upstairs and when I got in the lift I was lifted up from my feet as in the lift was so fast and I was scared.

As soon as I have the pregnancy with my son now all the dreams about my son that passed have stopped.

My thought is that my son now looks so much like my son that passed and I am still very sad about my son that passed.
    I am looking for signs if that is him that come back to me because I don't see any signs concerning this.

2. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Welcome to the forum, Martha.

I feel sorry for your losses, and you have my deepest compassion. That must have been incredibly hard for you.

It is natural that you want your son to come back to you. And that you seek answers. I just hope, that no matter whether you find any signs or not, that you will give your living son all the love he needs and deserves. He might be the reincarnation of your other son or not. In any case, it shouldn't make any difference when it comes to how much you love him.

Spirit Sword likes this.
  3. Martha

Martha New Member

We all love him so much but part of me still feel misplaced

4. SeekerOfKnowledge

Wish there was anything I could do to help you, but I am not even a Mom in this life... still I think that the pain and loss you still feel is totally understandable.

The dreams have stopped you say. This could either mean that your living son is the reincarnation of the other one OR that it is time to say good bye and let go, and focus on your living son.

Spirit Sword and fireflydancing like this.
  5. Martha

Martha New Member

My daughter was just 5months then (shes nearly 3 now) when he passed. Recently my husband was scrolling through pictures on his phone and she saw his picture she said to her dad that this picture looks like jam jam but it not jam jam. I was shock how she will know that.

Quick question. My daughter that was just 5months when passed she reminds me so much of my son that passed sometimes I feel like they are same people. Can such thing happen?

6. SeekerOfKnowledge

You have a daughter, too?
    As for your latest question, I do not know what to say to it. It's kind of a sensible topic and leading into a direction that might go beyond the forum rules.

7. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Martha,
    I feel very sorry for your loss.
    Welcome to the forum.

In my opinion, it is not very likely that your late son and your daughter would be the same person. It is more likely that both have the same frequency, befriended souls even before they were born with you.
    I guess you have to wait for your newborn son to learn to speak. When they are around three years old, children often speak about their former lives. Since your husband and yourself believe in reincarnation, you will probably take his words seriously and not dismiss them once it happens.

Edit: your daughter is 3 years old by now? If they are alike, don’t be surprised if one day SHE starts talking.
    About herself and perhaps about your late son as well.

Spirit Sword likes this.
  8. Martha

Martha New Member

Am so sorry if I brought up a topic that is not allowed.

9. Martha

Martha New Member

By next month she will be 3

fireflydancing likes this.
  10. Martha

Martha New Member

Both myself and my husband are born 15th
    My son who passed away was born 13th July
    My son now was born 7th of june (6th month)
    My first daughter is also 13th she's 10 now
    My daughter who's almost 3 is born 28th, I thought she was the odd one out but when we calculated the 13 add 15 it was 28.
    And by the way my son who passed away he died on my 30th birthday. His funeral was 27th that was an odd day.
    I feel like everything is connected. Could I be right or wrong?

11. Martha

Martha New Member

My son who passed, His pregnancy was supposed to be due 7th but he arrived 6 days later.