Hello From Another Newbie

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by ericaceae, Apr 5, 2018.

1. ericaceae

ericaceae New Member

Glad to find this site. I look forward to lots of reading.

I stumbled into the idea of reincarnation after spontaneously having a vision last spring.

I did grow up in a home that was strictly religious but somehow "New Age" simultaneously. Accepting the idea of reincarnation has been gradual; yet, the more I allow the concepts to permeate my mind, the more my experiences lead me to believe it in-full.

Transformation started with the death of my best friend a year and a half ago. Within hours of his passing, I was inexplicably and undeniably lead into the spiritual realm. My life and its purpose / trajectory are not the same. I have been gently guided away from a traditional, closed-minded belief system of living and dying to one of fluidity and continuity.

I am blessed to have these revelations and to have been sensible enough to receive the messages given to me. I love and miss my friend. I hope spending time here will enhance the truths I've accepted. I'm here for community, belonging and education. Thank you for listening.

2. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome Ericacrae! We're happy you found us. Look around and if you have questions ask. Take a look at the posting guidelines section... that's always a good place to start. Enjoy! ~Tman

3. ericaceae

ericaceae New Member

Will do. Thank you very much.