Hello I'm new

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by coral, Apr 17, 2018 at 7:33 AM.

1. coral

coral New Member

Hello everyone!

I'm new here :) I found this forum many months ago and read it since but I finally decided to join and write :)

I'm French and live now in Czech Republic. I'm interested about reincarnation even if I'm not completely sure if I believe in it in a religious way. I'm more interested about the psychological and cognitive aspect of it, the study of memory has always been important for me and I think past lives memories are an interesting subject to learn more about how the memories work.

I'm particularly interested in the Titanic/Britannic subject even if I'm not a fan at all of those subjects. It may seems weird I know :)

Have a great day and hope to share with you all!

2. inhaltslos

inhaltslos Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum, Coral!

coral likes this.
  3. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi coral and welcome to the forum. The "not being sure" thing about reincarnation is something that is shared by all of us at one point or another here on the forum, at least at some point in our lives. It seems that we are given clues about something greater than we can comprehend and we try to construct a reality around them. You seem to have something of that nature pressing you on the subject of large steam ships that had holes in them;). Do you have visual memories or more kinesthetic type experiences in relation to those ships?

Your writing so well in English and being French while living in the Czech Republic is impressive to me, causing me to rethink the breadth of my life experiences and how much that I have not accomplished.

With your prior readings of the posts here I imagine that you have read of experiences that members have shared and possibly wondered how your recollections fit into the the "realities" expressed by others. Hopefully you will find acceptance and interest in what you might offer us in sharing.

coral likes this.
  4. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Member

Bonjour (ou bonsoir) compatriote ! :)

Welcome to you ! You don't have to "believe in a religious way" in reincarnation. You can try to remember your past lives by yourself then you will not believe, you will know. I manage a blog (in french, how lucky!) where I expose my method of regression, free to use.

5. coral

coral New Member

Thank you for your nice welcoming :)

Kenj : I don't have any direct "experience" to the Titanic or Britannic, neither a victim nor a survivor. Not a member of White Star Line or Harland and Wolf. My PL was one of many people who, as family and friends, had to deal with the disaster and the idea of having lost someone in the tragedy. My PL never saw the Titanic but had to lived with this terrible name carved in her heart for the rest of her life after loosing a dear family member.
    During my regression sessions back in 2011/2012 I had visual memories for the most part. One time I had a kinesthetic memory. It was one of the greatest emotion of my sessions :)
    I'm very interested in the Britannic also because of it's similarity with the sistership Titanic. Sometimes some PL memories I heard about the Titanic could easily be from the Britannic but it's less known so Titanic come to mind automatically.
    Thank you for your nice comment about my english :) my PL was in England so I think it may have helped in my learning :)

Guillaume-D : Coucou cher ami! :) I'm very interested to discover you blog, can you give me the link please?