Help! Child’s scary aggression

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Ashley, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Ashley

Ashley New Member

Hi! I am new to this forum and do not know much about past life experiences.
    I was brought to this page after searching the internet for answers to help my son. He has some behaviour issues that just can’t be explained... I always think, where did this come from??
    He has never told me a specific story of him in a past life but he almost becomes another person at times. It’s hard to explain but he will often describe battles so detailed and graphic, it’s scary to hear coming from a 5 year old. He says things like “I cut his neck and blood sprays out, and then he is dead”. He has never seen or heard things like this in this life. He gets very violent at times out of no where. He sometimes Salutes like a soldier and when waiting for things he stands at attention with perfect posture.
    He also orders others around in a mature way...
    I guess I’m just wondering if these behaviours could be related to his past life? And I don’t know how to help him if this is the case... he is so aggressive at times, he can’t seem to control it.
    If anyone has any pointers on how I can be there for him and help him at those times when he “becomes a soldier ready for battle”, it would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Thanks so much!!

WhiteRose likes this.
  2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello Ashley and welcome to the forum. What you describe surely describes things that indicate a prior-life activity carryover into his current life. I hope that you receive the answer you wish for from those with more experience in that specific area than I have. I imagine that schooling is going to present (or is) an unwanted challenge for you.

3. Ashley

Ashley New Member

KenJ,
    Thank you for your reply and your insight! My son so far seems to be ok at school, he acts like his past self most often with his family or when his heart rate is up... at least so far. It happens about twice a week. Otherwise he is a typical, sweet boy.
    We recently had a large get together with family and he started intensly talking about killing and how to get the enemy in front of everyone. Grandparents and other relatives looked shocked and terrified to hear the things my small child was saying . One asked what movies we have let him watch? They don’t seem to understand that it’s just in him...
    I’m hoping someone can assist me on ways to help him leave the violence in the past.

4. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

5. Sea Change

Sea Change Member

Unfortunately, or not, our psi abilities have the tendency to diminish as we grow older. I suspect that this will be the case for your son.

Assuming that he is not influenced by diet, entertainment, etc, then where does he get these ideas from? He has tuned into parallel realities (lives) and obtaining that information from there.

In a time-governed existence, we call this PL influence but, functionally, it is not.

6. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ashley, I gave too short a reply for some reason earlier. As baro-san mentioned, you seem to be doing the right-things for him in recognizing where this active exhibition originates from. A relaxed review of possible triggers/stimulants within those family get-togethers could bring interesting details. There is always the concern of creating a problem when trying to solve a problem that I'm sure that you recognize.
    As Sea Change points out, something likely exists from a previously experienced lifetime that possibly has unresolved issues that will probably find closure within the next few years.
    Keep notes of actions, words, dates, and your thoughts at the time - you can never start doing that too soon.

7. Ashley

Ashley New Member

Baro-san Thank you for the ideas!
    We have looked into what chould be influencing his behaviour, like tv or other environmental factors and have come up short. We don’t let him watch shows with violence (ex. Nina Turtles), he has been home until this year- he just started kindergarten, he has no older friends or cousins that may influence this that we can find, and his play with others always has a trusted adult present. I am trying to find every possible reason for his episodes.
    We try not to give him much sugar but he has some on occasion.

I have asked him where he has heard these things, he has said “in my brain”, or “I just know this”. I will try to play along and dig a little deeper. I haven’t because it is sometimes so disturbing and I honestly didn’t even think that it could be a past life at the time. This is my first realization that it could be. I will definitely give it a try next time.

Thanks!!!

8. Ashley

Ashley New Member

kenJ and Sea Change,

Thank you for your replies, I’m finding all of this very helpful! And actually amazing! It seems to be making more and more sense with my mind being opened. Looking back at times when I was so confused, suddenly makes some sense.

I am definitely going to start taking notes and I am going to stop trying to change the subject when he acts or says disturbing things. I am very careful because he is so young and impressionable. I am curious to find out more now, but I am also hoping he does grow out of it or at least know how to handle it. It is hard for him, he sometimes screams in anger when it happens.
    I really appreciate all the help and insight!!

Question off topic:
    When my husband and I first met, the first time our eyes locked, it was like we both knew each other. But we hadn’t met before. We were engaged 6mths later. Could we have known each other in a past life?
    Sorry I’m just finding this all so very interesting

Sea Change likes this.
  9. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Hi Ashley.

My daughter never displayed signs of past life knowledge so I cant contribute to this topic but I do have a contribution to your off topic question.

In October 2010 I met a woman and it was love at first sight. We both wondered where we knew each other from as we hadn't met before...yet we knew each other very well immediately.

In July 2014 I gained my first past life memories and it turned out the woman I fell in love with was my past life fiance, but I was killed in an ambush back then and we never married. We never married in my current life either unfortunately.

Ashley likes this.
  10. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

My advice is to start making some sort of a record of what he is saying and what is going on as this will fade pretty quickly as it is common for this to stop around the age of six or seven. If you could get him to talk you are likely to get some useful information as that what had been experienced or even possible clues to an identity if you are lucky. Doing nothing at all is a mistake as much as trying to fix what is not broken which is what had happened to me where basically the signs were ignored.

Ashley likes this.
  11. Sea Change

Sea Change Member

And you are telempathic with him, are you not?

From a purely energetic POV, the essential physics are well known. Like vibrations are in harmony. Two forks tuned in resonance. Nothing difficult here.

12. Isacosmo

Isacosmo isa

Hi Ashley,
    Not necessarily we fall for people we met in a PL romanticaly (or not lol). I agree with Sea Change --- we are here Now, so enjoy it.

The Budists say: reincarnation is not important. I think we, in the West, we tend to see it with a certain aura, and we are not prepared - culturally speaking -- to deal with it as a tool for going forward as a person. When we start remembering, or feeling, it, we just go Ooo, either for good or bad. It can be traumatic, it can be revealing, or it can be exciting. Pick one lol.

But one thing I will say re. myself: when I found out that I lived where I've lived, and was what I was (not 'whom'), then PAH!, I settled my mind at ease, because there were things in my mind which tormented me since I was a 4/5 year old kid, as I couldn't place them anywhere in the life I knew. That was so unconffie. Since I was 28 years old on, things are falling into place, and certainly I dont need to feel the odd nostalgia coming from nowhere, which upsetted me so very muchly.

Stay well!

Ashley likes this.
  13. Ashley

Ashley New Member

I will definitely start taking notes and try to get more out of him without pushing. I thank you for your insight, and I was ignorant to his past life and would try to correct his behaviour. I would say “ please don’t say that” for example. Then I started to see it wasn’t really something he was in control of; so instead I would try to calm him and change the subject. Now that my eyes have been opened and I believe it is his past life, I will take this different approach.
    Thank you very much!!

14. Ashley

Ashley New Member

We are telempathic at times for sure! You are very knowledgable in the spiritual. How did you know that?
    What is POV?
    Thank you very much for your response!

15. briski

briski Senior Member

POV is Point Of View

16. The last age.

The last age. New Member

Yes don't push him . I am wary of reincarnation as I am a christian first and foremost ,but I also know and have experience of .
    A close member of my family reminds us of our grandfather who was in the army in Ireland ,as was his father before him and so on .
    He was an officer ,and his wife and I make jokes sometimes about how he acts just like that when he speaks at times ,often !
    I did his chart and yes he has the typical chart of an officer in the army ,although now he is teacher of English and most of the time quite soft .
    I did the chart of Harry ,the prince ,who was also an officer in this life and they have the same ascendant and the same Mars which is Always
    a very noted planet in an army man .There are other things too ,but before I did it I knew he was my fathers father ,and for me the astrology
    is just more evidence .
    Sorry I had to introduce myself to you ,and would interested to look at your boys date of birth,as he evidently has a lot of Mars there if
    if you like .