Help me to find out if this is past life connection, please

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Caramiliana, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Caramiliana

Caramiliana New Member

Hello. I'm new here and I really need help with figuring out what I'm experiencing. Can someone please tell me what is this because it's getting too overwhelming for me!

So I met this man few years ago when I started working in a new job. The first time I saw him I felt something like and electric shock going through my body as our eyes met. Any time we had a shift together I felt the electricity between us as he stood close to me, or sometimes he might have touched me by accident. I was in a long term relationship with my ex but I felt like this man from work was invading my mind.

In time I changed to a new job but I visited my old working place quite frequently meeting this man aa he still worked there. We never really kept in touch unless I was visiting my old workplace. So a year ago one day I was visiting my old work place and he was there. We joked around a little bit and then I left. For my surprise he messaged me right after I had left, continuing the joke and just talk about different things in life. After 2 days of hims actively messaging me he asked "Listen I like talking with you. What would you think if tomorrow I showed up to your door with a bottle of wine, would you let me in?"

The moment I got the message I thought that ok, sounds nice. I like this guy and I always wanted to know a little bit more about him so why not wine and dine as friends and get to know eachother more. So he came and we had a blast. Joking around and having deep conversations. Didn't really feel any romantic vibes.. He stayed for about 3hours and I walked him to the door. To my surprise he had a look on his face I've never seen before and suddenly he kissed me, and boy I can tell for SURE I've NEVER felt anything like that before. Honestly I felt like right at that time we intertwined to eachother, like time stopped and there was just him and I. After the kiss we just looked in eachother eyes and he gave me another kiss on my forehead and left me speechless. I just whispered a goodbye and went back inside. It took me a long time to catch my breath again. He wanted to see me next day again and this time the attraction was obvious. We just couldn't help ourselves and we had sex. The most amazing I've ever had. He had the same feeling too.

He was leaving town, moving to another city for school and he started taking distance from me. After I confronted him about it he said that he really has strong feelings towards me but he is afraid of us both getting hurt as he is moving away. Finally he moved, without goodbyes. Few months later he was visiting the town I live in and he contacted me wanting to see me. He came to my house and as we were laying at my backyard just cuddling and watching the stars it felt like he knew what I was thinking. If I thought "I wish he kissed me" he did. "I wish he took my hand" he did. It felt like he read my mind. We gazed into eachothers eyes for a long time and kept quiet. I felt like home, and as I looked into his eyes i felt like I saw the entire universe. I asked "what do you see, what do you think?" He replied whispering "I'm thinking of you. I see you, beautiful wonderful and amazing you. I want to memorize your eyes how they look right now because I'm going to miss them. I need that memory to stay with me".

We sat inside and I was looking at his tattoo on his arm (an anchor) and he looked at me and I had a strange thought out of NOWHERE "Now I know who you are. U used to be my husband". It felt like it was so clear, like time went backwards for a brief moment. Like a flashback. Next day he left and i didn't hear from him in over 6months. During those six months I kept thinking of him, wishing he is enjoying his school and wondering if he's enjoying what he is doing. Sometimes out of nowhere he popped into my mind and for a moment I felt like he was actually with me.

Now he contacted me, asking how I was doing. Told me that he thinks of me alot. That he thinks about our time together and how good it felt to be with me. We had a short confrontation again about how he keeps contact because I wasn't pleased how he stops responding after a time. He said that he is not a texter but it doesn't mean he doesn't think of me.

He gives me mixed emotions. He feels a bit distant as we really don't talk or text. We both want to see eachother face to face etc. I feel like I'm actually in love with him but I'm not sure about how he feels really. I only know that when we are together, everything around us just disappears. Is it just me or is there a chance he feels the same? I don't have yet the courage to ask him until we meet again. Is this a past life connection I'm experiencing or where are these feelings and thoughts coming from?

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  2. CanSol

CanSol Active Member

Welcome

It could be that you were lovers, perhaps several times over various lifetimes
    I do believe in soulmates and that the lucky ones keep finding their way back to each other, I've seen that a few times

Your instict, inner voice or however you want to call it, will let you know, the thought that you recognized him as a past husband from his tattoo (perhaps he was a Sailor in that life)

Have you thought about self-regression? There are a few on youtube, perhaps search for a past love or soulmate regression and that should be your question before entering the regression something like "I want to know who my soulmate is"

Caramiliana likes this.
  3. Jim78

Jim78 Active Member

Hi Caramiliana. Myself and a lady met one night. We both had premonitions of each other. This was back when I was completely ignorant of reincarnation yet we both wondered where we knew each other from because we had never met before.

Four years after meeting her I realised that she was my past life fiance. We have encountered each other in a few lives. Unfortunately we weren't meant to be together in our current lives but I did learn about the nature of conflict by becoming involved with her in my current life. Its been my experience that soulmate encounters shake ones life foundations, they aren't necessarily destined to be romantic relationships.

Of course this may not apply to you if you are indeed experiencing a soulmate relationship. You may be destined for a romantic relationship or something else, I don't know. What I do know is that soulmate encounters attract one like metal to a magnet.

I wish you luck in your journey.

Caramiliana likes this.
  4. Caramiliana

Caramiliana New Member

Thank you for your replies.

I have tried self regression but I always get interrupted somehow.

You who said that I recognized him from his tattoo, I did get sort of flashback that he had a job in another life wich kept him away from home for periods of time, like a sailor.

I keep missing him alot and I wish we could be together in this life. I don't feel complete without him.. I wish he feels the same. With him it definitely feels like he does. Our connection just feels so deep and his touch gives me shivers and I know he can sense it. The last time we met he said to me "I don't want this moment to end.. but we will see each other again".

Everything about him just seems so safe and loving. The way he looks at me, It feels like he is reading me like an open book. And when I look in his eyes I see a man who has felt lonely even though he is surrounded by many friends and family. I feel like it is very hard for him to show deep emotions, like they are locked inside him. I feel like I found a part of myself in his eyes and maybe he did the same in mine.

My friend read me from cards that I have a soulmate in my life, someone who is hiding their true feelings, but that he is coming back and he'll be ready to confess their feelings. That only resonates to this man, because I've never felt anything like this before.