Help with past life in the 1920's?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Jaimie, Apr 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi,

during past life regression meditation from youtube I have been since trying to make sense what I have experienced. I saw a mix that could come from the 1900-1910 and the 1920's.
    I'm still emotional from this meditation and I apologize if I don't explain this right.

What told me it could be the 1920's were potentially 4 things:

- A car a young man (boyfriend?) was driving that looked like a car from the 1920's.

-The hair-due I had (female). I had extremely long hair (so not from the 1920's?), but I had it in a bun of some kind, below, and on each side of my face the hair was shorter and waved like it was in the 1920's.

- A framed photograph looked like the ones to have come from the 1920's.

-A bath suit that I saw on my body after I had drowned looked like to be around 1920's.

What puzzles me is this:

-That I wore no make up. I wore no nail polish. I wore long dresses (that ended above the ankle). I did not look like a typical girl that I would think was young in the 1920's. (the white shoes I wore seem to have come from the 1920's).

-A house that I think the boyfriend (?) lived in (his parents house ?) had when entering it a round center. The floor was black and white (something I would think came in the 1950's, not the 1920's?). It had a huge chandelier above this round center in the hallway. He had his room on the second floor. I did not belong there. I stood close to the front door.

-I went to university and/or my boyfriend (?) went to university, some sort of boarding school would be my closest guess ? (I thought "scholarship", but don't know why). On this university I could see the boyfriend (?) having been in sports wearing on him a form of uniform for this sport that was made of brown leather. I can't for the life of me figure out what sport it was. Can anyone help me?

I don't know where we were (town, area). I saw that the houses were big and had big gardens and were made of wood.

In this experience I thought the boyfriend (?) resembled actor James Dean (1931-55) but that could just be coincidence, that he was the same type. He was strong built.

With this young man I saw that we were very close, familiar, emotional around one another, but we were different too. He had a form of intensity glowing from his eyes. I think he was taught to be selfish but he was still adapting, like looking out for me in a concern and cute way. Like he never let me go. Others could be around us but he made me feel most important, and I got shy.

One time we had disagreed about something. He had the intense look in his eyes. I looked down in my lap where I had my hands. He would first be intense. Then because I was the way I was he would be silent too. I got up, had tears in my eyes I did not want him to see. He got up to and would not let me leave. Just held me.

He was a very busy young man, had always lived like this (school, activities in sports, society entertaining). It felt that less was going on in my life. I had less clothes. I was not familiar in some surroundings. Some other girls made me uncomfortable. They took distance. They were different than I was. The boyfriend (?) had inner circle. Everyone there were nice to me.

About my death I got cramp in a leg and could not make it up to my boat (a simple boat, made of wood). At first I did not panic because I thought I would make it back. By the look of things I was young and it was a round lake and ahead of me, before I went under, I could see a familiar white house. (I have had dreams of this house before a lot but never knew why). On the back of the house was a window-Terrance (Sorry, don't know the right word for it) but I don't know why I thought of that then. No one saw me drown. No one else was drowning with me. Maybe people had been in the back garden ?

What was worst besides from experience drowning was to watch the boyfriend (?) go down the wrong path. He got mean to people. I did not know he could be so mean. Like I saw this after I had died (spooky and I can't explain it well...).

I could see him drinking booze (which I thought was a big no-no in the 1920's), he also smoke a drug ? His eyes changed and his breathing. White fog came out of his mouth.

He had a framed photograph of me on his night table but he would also have it in his draw where there was a bible. He was young too when I died, we were around the same age.

One time it was so bad...I saw him hit a bottle in the wall up in his room, and it broke. He took up one of the broken pieces and cut himself !!

I nearly was awoken from the meditation by then. The emotions were powerful. They had been powerful all along but now they got 1o times worse.

He had summoned me (my spirit?). I don't know if it was in recent time after the drowning accident.

I could see a man rushing in and trying to stop the bleeding from his wrist. It was most likely a cry for help but I felt guilty because I saw that the framed photograph of me was up on the night stand again, and the man who came rushing in (his father?) saw that it was there. (I was dead then but still there).

I can't figure out where we lived, except that the houses were mainly built by wood on the front. Think we were in the US somewhere, but don't know where...

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Is it still likely it was the 1920's? Any help with what sport it is that men wore brown leather to?

/Jaimie.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    Natara perry likes this.
  2. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Hello Jamie,

black and white floor tiles existed way earlier as far as I know, but just looked it up, to be sure. Found this: https://www.gumtree.com/p/carpets-f...nd-white.-3-inch-square.-over-1000/1312261276
    So the floor definitely would make sense for the 1920's.

When it comes to sports, I am the opposite of an expert, lol... used google for fun and because I am curious myself. Problem is, that photographs of sports teams from that time are black and white... Looks like football players wore leather trousers and leather helms, but a team all in brown (colors would depend on the university or school)?
    https://bentley.umich.edu/athdept/football/uniform/uniforms2.htm
    Also found some picture of a brown leather vest somewhere...
    Other sports, the colors either looked very bright (almost white) or there was no leather...

Jaimie likes this.
  3. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

SeekerofKnowledge, thank you so much :) I did not think that playing football would involve dressing like that or that the floor of black and white was like that (and nowadays called Victorian which makes sense).

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  4. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Seeing some pics brings it all more alive to me.
    I'm sorry I don't know how to make the pictures smaller ( the second is huge !! ).

[​IMG]

I saw homes like this. They are called farm house ( news to me )

[​IMG]

This is a photograph from Germany when I searched for 1920's photographs. During my meditation I had short hair on the side and long hair in the back (but mine was tied together in the back). After I had woken up I was so insecure if this could really be, but now I found a photo of it :)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    fireflydancing likes this.
  5. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

I've had had trouble finding the long white dress I remember looking down at (seeing white shoes as well) when standing on the back side of a home. It was a brief moment during the meditation. I found a photograph below but it is a wedding picture. This cause me to think that perhaps I /we were already married ? I have not thought of that before, we were young and I thought he would be occupied with studies and everything else. Maybe mostly because I felt so darn insecure during the meditation as her, that I did not really belong in their (upper class ?) world, the way I felt when I believe I was over at his parent's home, waiting by the front door. The insecurities did not come from him. I remember that I was at this table somewhere at school and felt someone looking at me and wandering about, forth and back. When I looked up, to the side. That was when I saw him. I smiled at him. He smiled back in a humble way.

I apologize again, I can't make the pictures smaller ...

[​IMG]

6. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Did another past life regression meditation in hope that I would get the bad feelings concerning this to go away at the end. Been strangely sad and anxious since I did the first one with such a surprise ending of having been a ghost following the boyfriend / husband ? around and him not doing so well.

In this regression I partly made it back to that life. This time I got "New Orleans" and "Opium". One of my happiest moments were doing dinner in a kitchen and the boyfriend / Husband ? peeking in and talking to me. There was love and joy between us, it was so easy.

[​IMG]
    The stove that reminded me on the one I saw during meditation, but without the upper piece.

Have now looked up New Orleans on the looks of homes and schools and there is a house that is familiar, but can't be sure.

The sad thing is I think I am right about "Opium". The boyfriend / husband ? smoking that, (the white fog coming out of his mouth ...)

I still feel kinda restless and at this point I blame him. I could feel my strong love for him. On the looks of things we seemed so close. In the memories I have of him when we were together he was a "good boy".

Did not want anything bad to happen to him. I just want the feeling of peace to come along.

If anyone else remembers a life from this period please share.

/Jaimie.

7. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Here is a lovely you tube video of the 1920s in New Orleans. (I could see in the film that women wore the type of dresses I saw that ended what I remembered during meditation and they weren't wedding dresses.)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  8. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

I have not been able to resist the temptation of trying to find the woman I remembered being under meditation...even though I don't have her name (or anyone's name, for that matter).

During my search I have now read several women who committed suicide by drowning themselves in lakes...

It is just really sad when one reads about it... one woman who had not slept well for some time was found in a lake, drowned, and left her husband and two children. Another woman who had recently been a patient at a hospital left a note for her brother and was then found drowned in a lake...

There is one that kinda spooks me out a bit from the rest. The year was 1923. Her husband had been looking for her. There had been recent family trouble which was said to have caused her to have a nervous breakdown resulting in her tragic death.

The articles of these women are short and at times I could barely read what it said, still I was moved to tears.

I can only hope all these women's souls have peace today.

/Jaimie

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  9. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi !

I'm poor at history and years and styles and all that...so the latest hour I have watched on you tube videos of abandon homes in hope to see something that I recognize from my experiences/flashbacks/meditation/dreams to validate or disregard my own visions.

In one a home that was own by a rich Gatsy family (originally built in 1855) that has the same round design and "bend" doors (3 in a row) that I remember was the same style ( not that past-life-me was in their home ) I saw when waiting by the front door in my then boyfriend/fiance/husbands? childhood home.

Anyway, just a little advice if you are anything like me...I know it is controversial for abandon homes to be filmed but I still hope this thread is not deleted because I do think it is a good way to look for proof regarding past-life-views.

Thank you for reading :)

/Jaimie

10. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Jaimie,

Neat memories, though sad. Judging by the contrasting memories of the large house and the picture of the small kitchen/stove, it sounds like he lived in the large house described, but that you and he moved into a small place to start your lives together. (Or, maybe he moved in (or was just visiting with you) where you lived?) After your death, which apparently happened on a visit to the large house (or somewhere else situated on a lake), he apparently moved back to the large house with his parents. Which would not have been that unusual, since he was apparently still a very young man.

In terms of your propensity for longer skirts and a more conservative hair style, I don't think that is unusual. The short skirt and short hair styles of the "flappers" were daring and captured the attention of the era because of this, but they were not adopted by everyone. Here is a nice quote:

"Contrary to popular misconception, the short skirts and bold make up of the flapper did not rule the fashion of the day but were an iconic and memorable look."

https://bellatory.com/fashion-industry/WomensFashionsofthe1920-FlappersandtheJazz-Age

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--You seem to have been a "good girl" of that era--shy and conservative in your ways. This may have been something he was looking for and part of the reason he loved you. After all, he was moving in stylish circles with plenty of stylish women (many of whom probably wore the most up-to-date styles), yet it was you he gravitated towards.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    fireflydancing and Jaimie like this.
  11. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Thank you very much.

I thought "scholarship" during meditation when describing the school and I felt different, as if I was aware that some other girls, often in groups, looked at me with different eyes but I did not know why.

When having a very quick flash of whom I think was my young father I could tell we were't poor - poor but we certainly were not rich people but I think those girls at school were. They were standing further back in the school corridor and I paid very little attention to them, my nose was in some book.

It is a nice thought that he liked or loved me for who I was.

Shyness seem to have been my faithful companion through past lives.

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  12. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Did a past life regression meditation today from youtube. Found myself wearing 2 dresses at different times with different shoes that I think could be from the 1920's or earlier. I was cutting branches outside close to a house's wall that was white and made of wood and from the background I could hear and know that the lake was close by. Things got more clear when I was suddenly going downstairs into a hallway where I recognized the boyfriend/fiance/husband ( God this is a bit tiresome but I still don't know what he was exactly...) downstairs and he held his arms around me and we were talking but I don't know of what. I think we were still in the white house because the front door was open and I could see part of the lake.

He was dressed in brown paints, shoes, shirt tucked in, suspenders and a cap on his head. He was like a warm sun, charming, good and I felt all safe and warm. I believe his face fascinated me, his emotions showed that he was sensitive, expressions would change fast but in a pleasant, charming way. He talked a lot ( but don't know about what ) and I felt at peace, just listening to him. Then the voice from you tube came to ask of names. I said "Sandy", "Boucher" and "Martin" and then it was as if I still wanted to stand there in the hallway with him but the voice told me to leave and kept talking. I woke up.

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  13. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Been going through some New Orleans videos from youtube and am learning a lot. Am trying to figure out if there really was the lake that I have experienced.

14. SeaAndSky

Hi Jaimie,

Very few people went to College in those days, and the South lagged behind the rest of the country for more than a century due to its devastation in the "Secession" War (which is a more sensible name than "Civil War"). So, even more than the North, college was for the children of the wealthy. The only exception was usually for those who were able to get a scholarship due to their high achievement in school before college. You apparently fell into that category. Without getting into too many details, someone I know very well was a "Scholarship Girl" at a Southern Women's College during the 70s. Most of the other girls came from well-off families, and many followed in the foot steps of their mothers, grandmothers, etc. at that same college. So, it could be a bit of an "experience" to be a girl of poor or merely ordinary means in such surroundings.

In terms of the names. "Boucher" is definitely a surname in my experience, and is French in origin. New Orleans was originally French territory and the city continued to have a strong French derived upper crust through much of the 1800s, so there may be a connection there. However, "martin" could be both a first name or a surname. "Sandy" is usually only a first name in my experience, but it can be used by males and females. Are you sure you weren't "Sandy"? I knew girls with that name growing up in the South. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_(given_name)

Cordially,
    S&S

Jaimie and fireflydancing like this.
  15. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi S&S !

Thank you very much for the information on the education, society and the names ! : )

From what you have described then maybe I am onto something with the names after all, only when I was meditating the emotions and what I saw with my eyes took most of my energy and I am still insecure.

At this stage I don't have a specific feeling towards the name "Sandy" but it is interesting to know that it is a name well used in the South and that both boys and girls can have that for a name. I first got "Sandy Boucher" and then last "Martin", but found that historically wise there was a man that was named "Marin", not Martin "Boucher" and if I got this right he was some sort of Boucher pioneer from France to arrive in the US but this was long before the 1920's.

I've searched for Boucher and drowning victims but the few I have found does not match my experience so far.

thank you so much :)

/ Jaimie

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  16. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Just thought about my surprise that I could have been such a good student that I ended up with a scholarship....but then when thinking at both my life this time around and what has showed up during past life meditation regressions I am surrounded by family members who are so called intellectuals, love education, love books. When I was a child people would call me the bookworm ha ha, perhaps not the cutest nickname ;) I could live at the library :)

From what I can tell playing in the background, little glimpses here and there from potential past lives during meditations are the two worlds really of intellectuals and then the entertainment world, the love for the art kind of world ( and third strong passion for music ) so maybe it is not so impossible that I first thought, that I could have ended up with a scholarship but I don't think I got there alone, I must have had support, mental support, maybe the way I have had it in my own life, family helping you out from the start with homework.

I am surprised that sometimes things are right in front of you ( or around you ) and yet one is completely blind to it ha ha...:rolleyes:

Anyone else discovered this about themselves and/or the people close to you, please share ?

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    SeaAndSky likes this.
  17. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi !

I know I really know too little from that potential past life to be doing researches but I have not been able to stop myself.

I have tried to find the girl that I experience being during past life regression meditation in the 1920's and have come across other things that remind me of the experiences and the names.

I don't know if I'm alone right now on this forum of experiencing a life in the 1920's but if you find yourself drawn to that era than maybe you will find below stuff kind of interesting ( or maybe it is just me ha ha ) .

I have tried to find her by using "Boucher", "Martin", "Sandy" in all kinds of combinations and has so far ended up with a long variety of situations ( including drowning) and names without being able to come forward in my research so far.

I found a girl who's name was not Sandy but Shadie Boucher but then it stops then and there, but she got married alright but not to a Martin.

I have found people from different social class backgrounds with the last name being Boucher.

I'll figure with me having glimpses of being on a theater stage when "I" was little way back in time I thought maybe "Boucher" was an actor's name and found an actor by that name ( perhaps her father ? ) but then even though I read he got married and was an actor and his wife's name I still could not trace them and not even IMDB could help me out but again it is way back in time and I don't know what kind of actor this Boucher really was, if he perhaps never was in films but "just" on stages and maybe she was the same ?

Then I thought maybe "Sandy" is not a name, but a place since the voice from the you tube regression video asked about a lot of things and my answer came back slow.
    There was/is a Big Sandy River sometimes called just Sandy River in newspapers and it is around the area where I think she could have been. I have been searching for homes too around that area to see if they could be nearby and history. People have drowned in that river in the 1920's but so far I have just found men who drowned there and then there was this story of a wife who tried to save her husband from drowning and did so twice but he drowned anyhow and she was exhausted and nearly drowned herself but someone else saved her and the name Boucher was theirs, her and her husband's but this happened early in 1920, I think.

A house that looks sort of familiar to me with the style and the window-framed-room (I don't know the English name for it ) like the picture below and it was built in 1924 and is on sale. I got the image when searching for homes near Big Sandy River.

[​IMG]

Other things I have found are just things that reminds me of her time in school and the boyfriend being a football player like these pics :

footballstarmarry.jpg
    ( This couple got married but later divorced and he was remarried in 1928. I have not been able to find more information about her but then again it is perhaps not likely her anyhow due to the names not matching at all and if I understand this right they are in California ? ) Anyway it is kind of cute I think that they did it like that in the old 1920's with the pics in the newspaper

studentmarriage.jpg
    This article is about students marrying before graduation, I think ?

Some got married really young, I have to say, someone was just 18 years of age when I have searched marriage licenses in newspapers.

1923sports.jpg
    This reminded me of the brown leather thing going on in the football sports those day that I saw the boyfriend ? wearing at one point.

I've come to the conclusion that I can't really research no more without knowing more but at least I gave it my best shot, ha ha :)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    SeaAndSky and fireflydancing like this.
  18. Ministargazer

Ministargazer Ministargazer

Hello Jaimie, your memories of New Orleans really interest me because I remember a lifetime lived in New Orleans about 1920's-40's and the type of background music (boogie-woogie blues) on this video is similar to the type I started playing on the piano when the memories came back to me during the early 1970's (of that short lifetime which ended before World War Two ended. Thanks for sharing! If you want to know more about me read "Go Back Jack".

Jaimie likes this.
  19. SeaAndSky

Hi Jaimie,

It sounds like you have lots of leads, but nothing is definite. That is not all that unusual for people with PL memories. It seems that a lot of times the memory is allowed to surface because there is an unresolved issue that needs to be faced and dealt with. Finding, defining and dealing with that issue seems to be the principle thing. That seems to be what is necessary in this lifetime, not knowing everything else about a prior lifetime. So, it seems that our curiosity about facts outside of this issue and its resolution are simply unnecessary and not revealed.

BTW--"Sandy" is sometimes used as a name on someone's birth certificate, but it is more often used as a diminutive for other names, such as Sandra, Alexandra, Casandra, etc. Some of the possibilities there are outlined in the Wikipedia article I linked. From that standpoint, it might have been used as a replacement for "Shadey" which would be unusual as a first name, but there are a variety of other possibilities as well.

Cordially,
    S&S

BTW--It was a common custom in the South to use other family names for first and middle names. So, "Shadey" may have been a family name--such as the mother's maiden name--being used as a first name.

Jaimie likes this.
  20. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, that's great, yes I will read "Go Back Jack" :) thanks