Help with past life in the 1920's?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Jaimie, Apr 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

If he thought you had all the long hair cut short it could be like he said "honey..." . It was controversial for a woman to have her hair cut short. My grandma pay dearly for it during her day when she was young and had it cut without her parent's permission. I don't know when it was accepted more, what year it was "normal" to have it cut short. Do you remember if you cut it short?

Azcentral write it is 500 years old of use. "Boo, including variations such as "bo" or "boh," goes back around 500 years. It seems to be Scottish in origin, but some trace it back to a Greek word that meant "to cry aloud, roar or shout." And some say boo imitates the sound of a sad calf. Booing as a sound of discontent seems to come in to use in the 18th century."

Best Wishes

Li La

Jaimie likes this.
  2. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

500 years ! Wow, thanks :) Li La ! Sorry about your grandma going through that, all for a hair cut. It is hard to imagine today the type of reactions it could get. When I first did my meditation with a friend to guide me I first got to the drowning scene and my hair was very long, spread out deep in the water. I remembered before that I could see from looking up several boats spread out and for some reason I was aware of one boat that had gone by me and was way out to the right, but I saw everything blurry from deep in the water. I remember trying to get into the body again when I was out of it, but it was impossible. I did not think of this for years, and then when I did my own meditation it returned, but then it was as if I was being protected more too, and I would have other scenes too where I was bathing, taking a swim, as if I was use to this exercise.

When I had my nightmare which gave me such real fear was when trying to reach a small child that I could barely see as it went down so fast under the water and my focus was to get hold of its hand as the hands were the closest for me to grab. I remember not understanding how it could be possible for this small creature to go so fast down, but still it was impossible for me not to try to get hold of it, the vision ripped my heart to threads.

It was not until when reading news articles around the time of when they found Sadie that I could see that 2 things were the same as I had remembered it:

1. There had been few boats there that other people had reacted having driven like maniacs, and at first it was thought through an eye witness that Sadie had been accidentally run over, having bath in the sea but those maniacs had not seen her the way they went about.

2. There was a child missing. Eye witness had seen a man throw a body off the boat. At the time the police did not know if it was a child or an adult, suspecting it to have been Sadie. Their first suspicion of what had happened to Sadie was not suicide at all, it was murder. It was only when they had talked to her father and her psychiatrist that they thought she had suffered from being temporarily deranged and having committed suicide.

The police, law system never recognized the story of the small child being thrown overboard to have anything to do with Sadie. The only positive thing that came out of this entire mess was that they caught the man who had thrown the small child overboard admitted to it being dead before this was done and deliberately having then put something heavy for it's body to sink so fast.

In my meditation I had some sort of old bathing suit on me and my long hair out, but there was never information in the papers or any other document I have found concerning Sadie's death HOW she was dressed or had her hair when finding her body or if she had short hair or long hair, so I can't say check on that one.

I have remembered before wearing my hair while being a student in a long ponytail and feeling as if I had a fringe of some kind.

I remember one time when I wore a type of long more girlish I think type of dress with white collar and this long ponytail when coming to see "my man"'s father, who confused me as he expressed that I was a good, polite girl but not for his son and for us not to be serious. Then he continued to tell me he had found out things of my father and me. So he was nice in some superficial way, but by his words I understood I was dealing with a cold person. Strategic.

I think I went forth and back if I should tell "my man" what his father had said to me that time. One thing is for sure. He wanted to frighten me out of his son's life.

I have another memory of me wearing the same light blue dress with the white collar in church, so I think I had taken on the best dress I had in order to try to please his father.

I don't even think "my man" knew I had been called to see his father. I think this was his father's doing all by himself. My own father in that life may not have much money, but he had instead all the heart.

/Jaimie

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020 at 12:12 AM
  3. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I think the first time short hair was acceptable was in the 1920's, at least in the modern times. When I first started having "transgendered" feelings, I was obsessed with short hair on women. It lasted all the way until I started becoming aware of my past life and then some. The photo that released my memories and feelings was me with short hair, for a Chinese girl then. The time of the photo would have been the early 1920's. Now I think I'd like to have long hair again. Funny how that works.

Jaimie and Speedwell like this.
  4. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

The light blue dress with white collar looked more to me in design as a girls dress more than a woman's dress, it was more loose, I found something like it
    [​IMG]

5. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I'd say that's a pretty normal or average woman's dress. it probably would have been worn with a big sun hat or a bucket hat depending on the activity that day.

I'd wear it lol I actually like the big bow. I think it's pretty cute.

That dress was probably a variant of the sailor style that was popular at the time. There's no reason girls wouldn't have had a similar version.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020 at 3:51 PM
    Jaimie likes this.
  6. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Jaimie likes this.