• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

hey guys, anyone else remember other worlds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zane

my pl memories have always been in the back of my mind growing up, but i didn't really have time to delve into them then. however now i can and i remember distinctively that i lived on a different planet, and was something similar to humans now, but it was a smaller planet and we lived so much longer.

if anyone has a questions or comments feel free to say something, i'd really like to talk about it now that i can.

Last edited:
I do have PLs in what I assume are other worlds (two in one, where I think I "originate" from, and two from two more). I'm not sure how much of my experiences I'm comfortable to share at the moment, but I think it's safe to say you are not alone :") If you wish to talk about your memories, I'll be happy to listen.

i lived on a different planet,
I do have PLs in what I assume are other worlds

Part of the reason you won't see much discussion of other worlds here is because the site guidelines ask us to remain focused on human-earth incarnations. You'll want to read the guidelines on other topic limitations: http://reincarnationforum.com/threads/posting-guidelines.1305/ There are other forums where experiences beyond earth are welcome, or you can have this conversation via private message.

Please do share any memories of previous lives here on earth.

Last edited:
Hi Zane/John,

As suggested by Mere Dreamer, you may want to go over to personal messages to continue this conversation. Also, check with KenJ, he may be interested in participating. He recalls a world with two suns, so if you have anything along that line, I believe he would be very interested.

That is all I will say directly related to specific memories (given board guidelines). ;)

However, I believe there SHOULD be a separate heading at the bottom of the "Discussion Area" for "Atlantis and Other Worlds". (This is obviously a broad hint to the higher powers here). I think there may have been an intention when the board began of keeping things as down-to-earth and "respectable" as possible in terms of the way people thought 20 years ago.

At that time, the topic of reincarnation in this world was even more controversial than it is now. So, avoiding association with even more controversial topics was probably a good idea. However, I think that this is no longer necessary (though I do think that keeping such memories under a different topic heading would be preferred--lest we scare off timid first time posters who are not ready to be confronted by things that will set off their alarm bells).

Also, not only do extremely down-to-earth types like Ken have such memories, they also come up in the works of numerous scholars in this field, such as Michael Newton. So, as times have changed since the board was founded, maybe there could be some adjustments made on this point . . . :) ?

Cordially,
S&S

Yeah that is an interesting suggestion S&S, I don't know if I'd ever share my own memories, but it would still be interesting to have this possibility.

I seem to remember living on another world in a past life as well. Too bad we cant talk about it here, but feel free to private message me. I'm curious if anyone else has memories of the same world I do.

Its possibly a credibility problem for the forum.. Once you get into lives in other worlds and even possibly Atlantis it is taking reincarnation to a very different place..

Hi John,

I agree on both points. However, I think it is time for the board to open up to these things a bit more, perhaps by having a dedicated heading (as I suggested above) for postings of this type.

Cordially,
S&S

“It is not more surprising to be born twice than once; everything in nature is resurrection.”Voltaire (on reincarnation as humans)
Seven million year old human remains found. (When did we first populate Earth) Atlantis was possibly destroyed 12,000 years ago. (That is a long history)
I like Brian Foerster and his videos showing construction that dates back to that (Atlantis) time period, a civilization that was widely populated and with knowledge and abilities that are difficult to understand today. We have very limited knowledge of earlier human life here on Earth, let alone lives anywhere else. I have not heard anyone speak of remembering these times, only memories of after the pyramids were built - too many immersions in the river styx I guess!
And then you bring in stories of Aliens, particularly like The Day After Roswell, and you are confronted with a scope that is too vast and also too controversial.
The thought of "your soul needs to experience everything" would lead to being a rock, tree, fish, bird, etc., - so where do you draw the line?

A line has to be drawn to focus on a particular area of discussion I think, the discussion of reincarnation alone causes a lot of people to roll their eyes and walk away. Hopefully this forum will help in this area (acceptance of reincarnation) so that people are more open to even more!

Hi Ken,

I'm tempted to say, "Et tu, Brute!" With your memories of a world with two suns, I would have thought you would be supportive on this idea. I realize that credibility is an issue, but things have changed a lot over the last 20 years of so.

Cordially,
S&S

PS--I'm also interested in a lot of the research that is being suppressed in a variety of areas, particularly in regards to human presence and civilizations in earlier eras.

S&S, I would certainly be interested in those things if I had more memories, but I don't unfortunately. My point, as I'm sure that you know, is that the vague and unknown is too big to embrace with any clarity as I believe this forum was setup for IMHO. As noted by quite a few posts, there are many people struggling with their current lives, preferring to spend time and energy remembering past lives or letting their ego dictate alternate courses for feeling important, or just giving up rather than getting their hands dirty, so to speak, by digging in and doing the work at hand. My current position of knowing that it will not be too long to see behind the veil would be lightened with further "proof" of the primary topics encouraged here, I find that despite my small bumpy road with increasingly fewer abilities, I'm reluctant to embrace that experience.

Topics such as remote-viewing, telepathy, and spirit communication could get you literally roasted not too long ago - perhaps there are plans in place to keep our noses in our current life and experiences.

Prohibited Topic. This topic does not fall within this forum's guidelines. Please review the forum guidelines section. We recommend that members discuss this in private conversations or on other forums. This public thread will be locked but not deleted to make it easier for interested members to find each other. Guidelines are established by the forum owners and staff. Any questions may be directed to one of the administrators or moderators. Thank you for your cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back