• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Hi.. :)

ImStillLearning

Hi everyone. I am a 31 year old psychic/artist that was born and raised in the united states. I have been interested in past lives since I was little, and only now just beginning to have real memories. If you ever feel like chatting feel free to send a message. Hope all is well!

Hi ImStillLearning

Welcome to the forum.

I hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to share your memories if you wish.

For "ImStillLearning"

Hello, "ImStillLearning" and thank you for joining the Past Life Forum where you are in fellowship with caring and like minded individuals who are eager to discuss Past Lives (PL) and Reincarnation.

Even though the Forum was actually formed towards the pursuit of memories of Past Lives in children, Adults are allowed to join and discuss their memories that happened when they were children.

Please feel free to ask any questions and please do not be afraid of asking a supposed dumb question because the only dumb question is the one that is NOT asked and all answers are given careful thought as to the correct answer.

Usually the questions are answered by other members of the Forum and/or our staff of volunteer Moderators who are all very well versed in many areas and disciplines.

It appears you are well versed in PM's but if not, when you log in, a pop up message box may appear with a Private Message (PM) for you to read, this feature is for private traffic between members.

Under the persons nickname you wish to communicate with (hydrolad, for example) there is a drop down menu containing several choices, one choice is to "Send a Private Message", this drop down menu is accessed by clicking on the nickname and the choice "Send a Private Message" will take you to another page where you can compose your private message to the person you picked.

And lastly, thank you for joining us and please feel welcome, comfortable and at ease here. wellllllcome

hydrolad

Senior Moderator

Back