Histamin Intolerance is mind sickness??

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Myna, May 6, 2017.

1. Myna

Myna Humanoid

Have u heard about histamine intolerance? This is an odd reaction to alien things entering the body, where the body produces amount of histamine where the body can react differently & create side effects. The reaction would be from simple skin rashes, headache, bloat, depression, secretion to bleeding in gastric/tummy, change in blood vessels & other different kinds of visible symptoms where docs would think of as incurable/ chronic common sickness. So when pollen & food enter the body, the body will release histamine according to the ripeness of the food we consume.

Is there a case about histamine intolerance that was caused from past life?

This weird reaction to body, seems to come from the brain, so I have a feeling more mind sickness

Anyone would like to add an input here?

I also wonder why it is not a good idea to regress children? What could b the side effects?

I ask this, because many kids suffer from weird sickness since before getting into age 7 yrs old, that put docs to huge questionmark of what's going on, so I thought a PLR could help to find out about it & end the shadow of garbage from the previous lives.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  2. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Allergies?

3. tanguerra

tanguerra Administrator

There is quite a lot of evidence to support that some previous physical ailments can carry over to the present life. Exactly how this might work is hard to explain. But, people have been born with birthmarks in the same place they were injured in a previous life. Phobias certainly can be the result of previous life traumas. People tend to resemble their previous selves.

So, why would at least the 'echo' of a previous life physical problem, such as an allergic reaction, not carry over? It would seem to make sense to me at least. Of course, people should always consult a medical doctor for any health concerns.

As to children, Carol Bowman of course has written two books about this. People are encouraged to take a look. Children will often benefit from being able to talk about their past lives, and it has often helped cure phobias and anxieties, just by being believed and supported through it, as we have often seen on this forum.

http://www.carolbowman.com/childrens-past-lives/

Myna likes this.
  4. Myna

Myna Humanoid

@Cryscat
    In medical, they dont call it allergy, because for them it works differently, but i call everything like this allergy. Besides, an allergy test would give negative result.
    More info:
    Histamine 1,2,3,4
    http://healthypixels.com/?p=1044

http://www.allergynutrition.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Histamine-intolerance.pdf

It's more like body substance that convert itself as poisonous because of excessive production of histamine in the body & attack to place where the histamine got released. Having histamine tolerance means,too many food restrictions, so i thought it would b great to regress to heal, but i just think carol says it's not good idea to regress children, but to wait til child speaks full sentences (5 yrs old), it's somehow too long

@tanguerra
    The reason is docs r not able to cure, except just to suggest to avoid food that causes mass histamine release which I find it difficult, coz all food normally will cause this release, as soon as the food gets riper or cooked or stored in the fridge, it makes body activate this release in larger quantity, when it's eaten, the brain start sending wrong signal how it should respond to this activity.
    If it's only skin rashes, this reaction is still ok, but often internal bleeding & inflammation, which are not noticable unless u start lising a lot of blood & get anemia, or cant put on weight, coz body cant absorb the vits properly, which is really worrisome. If u see outside appearance, those kids look healthy.
    Thats why i wonder why lil child shouldnt be regressed? Is it bcoz that he/she cant understand instructions or cant speak to express themselves? Or bcoz of other reasons? If it's because they must talk to heal, means as soon as they can speak, would it b okay to regress, even below 7 yrs old?

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  5. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

my severe food sensitivitties were to do with the side affects of vaccines.. ie the foreign pathogens in the vaccine settting up constant inflammation and preventing my body from making enough enzymes tto break down those chemicals which are offending to our bodies..
    I went from being able to eat only six foods for years to eating again treating in specific for yellow fever virus I had picked up from the live vaccine.. .. I was healed from a homeopathic way called Heilkunst ..

6. Myna

Myna Humanoid

Have u tried bioresonanz. Son is nearly 3 yrs old, just could eat 3 types of food plus special milk. We tried to cure him with bioresonanz but no visible result yet