• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Holocaust PL--effects?

Thank you Eva1942. I keep having dreams telling me I should write about this, and then the other day my mother, out of the blue, suggested I write a "past life memoir." I think she thought she was joking around but eh, not so much. I will PM you later, I would like to hear more about how writing helped you.

And thank you for the kind words, AlteSeele. I have read Beyond the Ashes and From Ashes to Healing. They did bring me a lot of understanding. I know intellectually that none of this can hurt me now, but emotionally it feels like 1942...very strange.

Last edited:
Thank you Eva1942. I keep having dreams telling me I should write about this, and then the other day my mother, out of the blue, suggested I write a "past life memoir." I think she thought she was joking around but eh, not so much. I will PM you later, I would like to hear more about how writing helped you.

... I know intellectually that none of this can hurt me now, but emotionally it feels like 1942...very strange.

That is what I am doing right now. Writing a “past life memoir”. I can help you with that too if you wish? :)

You should write about this. I know of many people who have written about their WWII Holocaust Past Lives. Like I said to Yael, my dream is for places such as Yad Vashem and USHMM to take reincarnated Holocaust survivors and victims stories seriously like they do with others who are still living. I know it will most likely not happen in this lifetime, but somehow perhaps it may happen in another.

Oy vey. 1942. That was a very big year for me too. Send me a PM with whatever you wish to talk about or ask and I shall tell you more. :)

Eva x

I think 1942 was a big year for a lot of people :-(

I doubt we gilgulim will ever be treated seriously as survivors...the world would have to wake up a lot...and in a way that is understandable but in a way it is a shame....considering how issues and memories often stay the same lifetime to lifetime...

I think 1942 was a big year for a lot of people :-(

I doubt we gilgulim will ever be treated seriously as survivors...the world would have to wake up a lot...and in a way that is understandable but in a way it is a shame....considering how issues and memories often stay the same lifetime to lifetime...

That is so very true. Hence why I do not hold hope for it happening any time soon.

I started 1942 with everything I had left in the Reich (apart from my Jewish Mutti who had been taken in 1938), then from late May, I slowly lost everything.

There’s so much I could talk about that would help you but I’d run the risk of getting off topic so I will await your PM. :)

Eva x

Oh, they resonated a lot. I especially related to the part where Gershom lists "signs" that you may be a holocaust soul...I had most of them, for example eating disorders and almost dying at birth. I read them years ago and haven't re-read them for a while, but they were a big part of my journey from "What is wrong with me?" to "What happened to me?" (In PL). I think, being Jewish in this life, I had an idea that it was offensive to living survivors to claim a Holocaust past life. So seeing that a rabbi had written these books made me more comfortable entertaining the idea in regards to myself.

Oh, they resonated a lot. I especially related to the part where Gershom lists "signs" that you may be a holocaust soul...I had most of them, for example eating disorders and almost dying at birth. I read them years ago and haven't re-read them for a while, but they were a big part of my journey from "What is wrong with me?" to "What happened to me?" (In PL). I think, being Jewish in this life, I had an idea that it was offensive to living survivors to claim a Holocaust past life. So seeing that a rabbi had written these books made me more comfortable entertaining the idea in regards to myself.

You are Jewish in this lifetime? :)

I’ve had eating disorders too. Borderline Anorexia ( yes apparently that is a thing) and Bulimia. I still ‘comfort eat’. And I dislike watery vegetable soup. Reminds too much of the soup in Auschwitz-Birkenau.

Some say that it is offensive. But then again, it is those that have a less understanding in just how badly it affected ALL souls involved. The story just didn’t end where we left off..

Eva x

Hi again Tourmaline

Have you done any regression work to other lives .. or to the bardo state .. ie the time we spend in between lives.. I found that helpful

I had severe problems with my mental state and physical ... chronic fatigue, seizures, problems with moving due to low dopamine, severe insomnia , severe food sensitivities only able to eat six foods for years.. horrible OCD .. some of those symptoms now are gone . I am pursuing full time homeopathic treatment .. Alot of my problems are due to poor detoxification systems > I tested for high and very high levels of lead, mercury , arsenic etc..

If you are familiar with Alice and Wonderland and the Mad Hatter. The reason he was mad is because people who made felted bowler hats for men used mercury in the process. My father's grandfather was the owner of a hat factory and I am assuming my genetics were affected through that ..

With the emotional states I have had on top of the poor genetics , my body energy flow has been very poor and so it is more prone to holding on to the toxins... ie a vicious circle ... ,, I was triggering badly to past memories with my body energy being so low ... this life and past lives..

Now that I am in less pain and have more energy , I have been able to get to appreciating where my feelings are coming from and how to calm my mind . Before it was PTSD that kept my mind/ body in stress loops and no matter what relaxation measures I took I could not change my thoughts ..

This life family dynamics also played strongly into my character.. I spent time with both this life and past life reflections.

.. I have remembered three lives in the holocaust .. Age two this life I had a near death experience and have had that to deal with as well... Plus my attachment to the people from my past lives was drawing me from feeling good about myself.. Guilt can be carried over from past lives interwoven with ancestral views on life all intermingled to cause us emotional unease ..

Last edited:
Hi Ken,

Wow, I wasn't aware of this particular story. From what I can tell a whole lot of folks have done follow-ups further exploring the concept. It's very interesting. Obviously, a bit outside my comfort zone. Nonetheless, I find it conceptually stimulating (?) -- which sounds both pretentious and pedantic at the same time. However, I can't think of better terminology at the moment. o_O

Cordially,
S&S

Ken and Seaandsky
I would have to have you explain the concept to me before I have any replies .. I read the brief description on wikipedia on the egg . I could not follow the meaning .

I would have to have you explain the concept to me before I have any replies .. I read the brief description on wikipedia on the egg . I could not follow the meaning .
Simply that there is but one "soul" and God, and that that one soul encompasses every human being, that everyone is a currently "living" incarnation of "you". In this way of thinking all people as being our Brothers and Sisters is brought even closer to being "Me" than Us".

Getting to your original conversation .. I dont see how this fits in with my experience of having had three lives in the holocaust.

Getting to your original conversation .. I dont see how this fits in with my experience of having had three lives in the holocaust.
The notion of having had three lives in the Holocaust is fascinating. Were your recalls detailed enough that you can say without hesitation that they all took place in WWII Germany? Similar events had taken place throughout history in different parts of the world and at different times. Is it possible that these lives were a combination of any of those?

pretty sure.. In my regression work over the past years I have had false memories but got around to figuring out they were false .. Now I am clearer in my abilities and the holocaust lives have remained as a truth for me..

Yes all in Germany .. If I wanted to I could probably remember every life I have had . I just chose not to.> I ask for guidance as to what memories need to be brought to the surface in order to heal and find love..

I have had other people who shared the same life with me and they had memories affirming two of the lives..

One I was 11 years old died in 1939 / nor sure of the concentration camp / there were the crematorium ovens to burn the bodies but not the gas chambers at that camp. .. then died in 1944 as a four year old in Auschwitz. I was with my twin .. .. Then born right in a concentration camp and killed as soon as discovered.. ie soon after birth ==

I had memories of things before even being aware of the details.. very very peculiar facts ... no way would I have gotten it right without it being an actual personal experience ..

pretty sure.. In my regression work over the past years I have had false memories but got around to figuring out they were false .. Now I am clearer in my abilities and the holocaust lives have remained as a truth for me..

Yes all in Germany .. If I wanted to I could probably remember every life I have had . I just chose not to.> I ask for guidance as to what memories need to be brought to the surface in order to heal and find love..

I have had other people who shared the same life with me and they had memories affirming two of the lives..

One I was 11 years old died in 1939 / nor sure of the concentration camp / there were the crematorium ovens to burn the bodies but not the gas chambers at that camp. .. then died in 1944 as a four year old in Auschwitz. I was with my twin .. .. Then born right in a concentration camp and killed as soon as discovered.. ie soon after birth ==

I had memories of things before even being aware of the details.. very very peculiar facts ... no way would I have gotten it right without it being an actual personal experience ..
Wow, that's pretty intense. Have you been able to gain any insight as to the reason why you returned to these horrific scenarios? It's almost as if you felt you had a mission of some sort.

no no mission on my part.. other than trying to reunite with loved ones..

Trouble is I did not have the wisdom nor the courage to believe that timing of being reunited is best determined by God ...
Gaining love means being humble as to what I may need not what I am always wanting.. In different lives we have different experiences and past relations may not be to our advantage..

I project a lot of fear from the holocaust life into this one. There aren't a lot of places to talk about this.

Having medical or dental troubles (like I am now) is a huge trigger for reasons that I'm not quite sure of. (I have no memories of being experimented on or anything.) I am living with a lot of fear right now, working with it best I can.

Having medical or dental troubles (like I am now) is a huge trigger for reasons that I'm not quite sure of. (I have no memories of being experimented on or anything.) I am living with a lot of fear right now, working with it best I can.

Maybe it has to do with trust issues in general, someone having power, feeling helpless. Just a thought.

Maybe you need to view your trauma in another light.. Maybe your health situation is too traumatic and that needs some support first.. Or also could be another life that is holding you back , that could include this one ..Not sure if I shared before how someone went to see Carol Bowman for a consultation with hopes if a past life surfacing which could help her . Carol ended up telling her that this woman needed to work on her unresolved present life emotions..

I recently had a new memory . which was not in the time of the holocaust.

This has unblocked a big layer of trauma..

Back