How did you die?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Elijah, May 28, 2005.

1. insearchof_1785

insearchof_1785 insearchof_1785

Interesting thread and in the past lives I can remember/have memories of I know I've died several ways.

The most recent life-time before my life now I died in a fiery aeroplane crash. The plane clipped a factory chimney and nose-dived and I died instantly. I remember the flames and the sound of a large boom and that's it. I was very young in that life. I'm still jittery when it comes to air travel though i've flown several or so times.

In Russia during the Great War, I was only a teenager. It's the most vivid recall of an experience of dying that I have memories of. My entire family, and I were shot and stabbed to death. For years I was terrified of basements, and I still get spooked. The basement that is part of the house I live in now has a similar shape and design to the one I died in.

In England, I was poisoned. I've read it was Influenza and even Syphilis but I don't remember much of dying. All I remember is feeling the closing of the throat, pain and then blackness.

During the French Revolution, I don't have much memory of this death though I remember the prison cell I was kept in and being separated from my family. I'm glad I don't have memories of it because I think I've blocked it out entirely and just have happy memories and some sad ones. But I was only a child when I died.

During Battle, Medieval Period. Same age as the life in England and died from my injuries.

Ancient Rome, during the reign of Caligula. I was very close to him and power went to my head and he had me killed.

2. hopelesswander

hopelesswander Wanderer

In one of my lives, I died after childbirth. I was a woman with around 5 or 6 children who were all around 3-12 years of age and a husband and we had a fair amount of money. I don't remember much about it, only that it was in the late 1700s or the early 1800s and that the last thing I saw before death was the face of my baby and the last thing I heard was the baby crying.

Then in another life I died in a gas chamber at a concentration camp during WWII. I was a Jewish woman with a husband and three children (one died at the age of 2 due to an accident and the other had died minutes after birth). I remember being separated from my only living daughter, who was about seven, and that both of us were in tears and fighting to get back to one another. I was more worried about what would happen to my daughter if I died then of dying itself, considering my husband had already been killed so there would be nobody to look after her. I remember desperately clawing at the walls trying to find a way out and screaming for my daughter and wondering what would happen to her before finally just collapsing. That's the one I remember most of, and it's usually more painful to think about.

3. Ginnevra

Ginnevra Registered

Deaths

I was regressed once and I seemed to have died in a gas chamber in Nazi Germany - I was an adolescent (female)- however my impression of that death was not as vivid as one where I died in a turbulent river. I was old and male then.

I am afraid of water and have not been able to learn to swim in my present life. :eek:

4. Ginnevra

Ginnevra Registered

Ww1

Do you know what battle was that?

I am so interested in WWI

5. larali

larali Registered

I haven't done much in the way of regression yet, but I believe that in at least one life I must have died by falling from some height. I have always had an intense phobia of heights. It is so bad that when I was a teenager, I fell to the ground screaming and crying when I was up in the Wilderness Lodge in Disney World:

http://www.dadsguidetowdw.com/image-files/choose-weather-hotel-wl.jpg

I have an extreme, irrational fear of balconies and won't let my kids go anywhere near a railing.

If I didn't die from falling then maybe one of my children did. I really don't even want to know.

Also... last time I did a regression video I saw myself in a hospital. I'm new to this stuff so I am not sure if it was a real memory, but it did seem clear. I was a girl around the age of 12-16 or so. It was in the 1940s or early 50s. I don't know what afflicted me or if I died from it. Anyway, I LOVE hospitals in this life. I love the feeling of being cared for in a hospital.

6. Carloloner

Carloloner Registered

I've never been comfortable with heights which makes me suspect i fell from a great height in a pl. I also think i've drowned and been murdered in other pl's as well.

7. cold bore

cold bore Registered

WW1 trench. Was shot at night while looking around the side of a dirt berm at the top of the trenchwork. Worst part is, I was a pilot and had no business being where I was. I went with a small group. Another officer and two enlisted men. I suspect we were drunk, and running through the trenches acting stupid.

8. Misty8723

Misty8723 Senior Registered

Very interesting thread. From what I've remembered in the regressions, I've seen a couple of the deaths, or leading up to a death.

One was as a native American woman, plains tribe. Our village was attached by another tribe and I was running but was run down by a man and my last memory of that was of him standing over me (I was on the ground) with what I assume was a tomahawk getting ready to use it on me.

Another was in what seemed like an old west town that was just a few buildings and nothing else but fields. There were a lot of us running across the field and then I was hit by gunfire and fell to the ground. After that I was up above seeing that others were also on the ground and some still running. I don't know who I was or who was doing the shooting.

A third one was as a young Incan girl about to be sacrificed. I did not even know that the Incas practiced child sacrifice, and it really gave me chills when I started reading about it.

I may have died in a house fire also, but that one is not as clear as the others. I always did have nightmares about fire until husband bought some fire extinguishers and a fire ladder. They've pretty much gone away now.

Have also had many recurring dreams about driving a car on a long narrow highway or bridge with water rising higher and higher, and knowing I didn't have a prayer. If I stopped driving I would be swept away and if I kept driving I would drive off the road. No idea if that is a PL memory surfacing.

9. Medea_

Medea_ Registered

I only know of one life at the moment and not that much about it, so my knowledge of previous deaths is rather limited..

The only thing I know is that I died in battle, nothing more.

10. Obie

Obie Senior Registered

I too died young in many lives and did not live to raise my children (if I had any). I agree with family life. It seems boring, and overrated to me. That's why I'm in my mid -30's in this life and I have no children, no husband. I have a great career, my own house, and lots of friends that I like to party and socialize with and I couldn't be happier.

11. Medea_

Medea_ Registered

I probably should update this statement.

I died (in one of my lives) in the aftermath of a small land battle, neighboring the sea, after having fought for hours with the enemy. I was laying on the ground, fatally wounded amongst others. I had an arrow in my throat, and one lodged into my left side. I had an almost severed hand, and a big wound to my thigh. I was in agony, bleeding to death. If that was not bad enough, I had to listen to the moans and cries of dying men who littered the plain.

My pain was unbearable, I was desperate to end it. I prayed to all the gods to end my agony and soon enough it worked. I felt myself drift and all went black.

12. Bria

Bria Registered

I keep having this memory from im sure a past life. But its not clear. Im bound and struggling. Crying i can almost feel the ropes. And fire lots of fire. I think i was burned alive.

13. marissacre

marissacre Registered

I remember two of my deaths. In one, I was a charity case in a catholic boarding school. I was sent to live in a hospital that did experimental treatments. I was part of a treatment to help the mentally ill, even though I wasn't ill. The treatment involved being wrapped in a bed sheet and a mylar sheet, which was gathered up around my head like a sack. I suffocated while they watched because they thought I was exaggerating.

In the second death, I was some kind of aquatic performer, like a synchronized swimmer. We lived in a communist country and were summoned to perform for the ruler. As we were waiting for our turn to perform in the ocean, a tsunami came. The water receded back. Some of the spectators headed toward higher ground, but many ran out with the water. One of the generals, who'd been in charge of watching us swimmers, grabbed me and ran toward the water. I begged and pleaded to be let go and insisted we get to higher ground, but he didn't listen to me. And then the wall of water hit us. I blacked out from the pain and came to with one of my teammates holding onto me. We were both desperate to reach the shore, but there was so much water that the coastline had been destroyed. We couldn't tell which was was the shore and which way was out to see. We knew it was hopeless. Just then a big wave came again. Not as big as the first, but big enough that the wooden bow of a ship was in it. The bow came up and was about to crash down on me. I just decided to let it hit me. I knew there was no way we'd ever make it to dry land and I didn't want to starve to death or be eaten by sharks.

14. Wandering Mom

Wandering Mom Registered

I don't remember how I died as Thutmose, I just remember much later being in a dark room with other mummies, and rising up through an opening in the rock to see the dawn, all the while looking a one badly beat up corpse and thinking how sad, he was the greatest of us all, yet he knew nothing. I was a Mayan sacrificial victim in the city of Uxmal. I saw the feathered headdresses of the priests as they finished their ceremony and were walking in a line chanting, one holding a large brazier of incense, the one in the lead held a sacrificial knife. In my early 20s I went to Uxmal and saw the exact alter I had seen in my vision, I knew my way around the streets, and looked out over the same view of the jungle. I was terrified, and knew what was about to happen. In Iceland sometime during the early middle ages I was a mature woman who slipped on a path and fell off a high, rocky cliff. I left my body before it hit the ground, and from somewhere above saw it sprawled out there. I wasn't upset at all, just surprised that I had slipped on a path I knew well. Basically, I was relieved. As a poor Irish immigrant I died in childbirth in a New York tenement sometime in the 19th century. In the early 1500's I was an English noblewoman who died in childbirth. As a Native American woman from a plains tribe I died of old age and a broken heart. My grown son was with me. I was so very proud of him. We seemed to be in some type of enclosure, held there along with my people by the whites. I thought any food they give me was wasted, I was old, it was my time. I wanted my portion given to the children so they could survive. I don't remember the moment of death, only had the strong sense that I died soon after. The life immediately before this one, I was a young Dutch woman from Amsterdam who joined the Resistance. Eventually the Nazis caught me. I was taken to one of the camps, and I have a distinct memory of being in a room, tied to a post where viscous dogs were turned on me. There were several Nazi officers in the room, all laughing.

15. soulsearcher16

soulsearcher16 Rep

Hi,

I hope someone can help me out on this...

In my past life, I murdered my boyfriend. I came from an abusive home and when I found out my boyfriend cheated on me my pent up rage that had accumulated, was taken out on him. This has been my 7th time reincarnated in my my current body. Every time I've been reincarnated, I've been murdered. Now, I get DeJaVu everyday and I do not want to be murdered. I have a feeling I will only live till I'm 30. In my pervious life, before this current lifetime, I got stabbed in my home. I have already been to a psychic for cleansing. She assured me that if someone did stab me in my current lifetime I will not be coming back in this body. Can anyone verify/provide me with more information on this? I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks,

SoulSearcher 16

16. lindyhopper

lindyhopper Rep

January of 1917. Froze to death. World War One.

17. IrinaAlexandrovna

IrinaAlexandrovna New Member

That's awful.. I hate drowning in regressions.. :( Freezing cold water..

18. IrinaAlexandrovna

IrinaAlexandrovna New Member

I died 3 years after my beloved husband passed..

19. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Surely headshot in my last pl. Supposedly, from the research I made, headshot in the previous one too. My head is like a colander ;)

20. Forscht

Forscht New Member

In my most recent past life I was a German fighter pilot in WWI. From my memories, that I feel were given to me, I was able to learn through research who I was and how I died. I made the mistake of chasing a British plane back toward his own lines. I turned back toward the German lines and was shot down by machine gunners on the ground. The only part I remembered was a splash of my blood that sprayed all over the cockpit. I crashed and was killed on impact, if not sooner.

I was stabbed or shot in the back and I died immediately. I was a Muslim soldier in India during the Sapoy rebellion of 1857. I learned this through researching clues from several short powerful dreams that I never forgot. And experiences in this life.

I lived in a yurt on the steppes of central Asia, I don't know when. I had a son named Jaa who at around 5 years old was killed by stampeding horses. I was so heart broken I lay down on my bed and never got up again, I died there.

I was a young man living in the Alps at least it looked like it and may been in 16th or 17th century. A woman called me into a small barn. We had sex and when I left the barn I was hit on head from behind and killed.