How did you die?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Elijah, May 28, 2005.

1. inhaltslos

inhaltslos Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Shot...still have the marks to this day.

AlexD likes this.
  2. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Same here, well on my leg. No marks on my forehead but I had pains there occasionally.

3. McLisa

McLisa New Member

Blitz victim, London,

4. 99SOphie99

99SOphie99 New Member

Tried to flee from Bedlam because I knew I was pregnant and wanted to somehow save my baby. Got hit on the head with something, then passed out and died.

5. Miss Kelly

Miss Kelly Member

I actually had a near death experience in this life. I jumped into a swimming pool once when I was like 6 because I just assumed I knew how to swim naturally but ended up under the water kicking and thrashing for my life, the teacher with me was at the other end of the pool taking no notice. Much like the first post of this topic mentioned, I gradually became calm and felt at peace, like time was slowing down and I was falling into a dream and I admired how beautiful the bottom of the pool looked, I began to float upwards and everything was light and white, then another child who could swim actually fished me out of the water and I was totally fine, I didn't even gasp for air or choke up water, so strange. Who knows, maybe I did die after all and none of this is real lol. Now I can't swim and have a phobia of the sea, thanks to my no good teacher.

6. KenJ

KenJ Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

That has a familiar feel to me also, I've been there. Thanks for sharing.

7. Vbeans

Vbeans New Member

Very interesting thread. All of my PL death memories are from regressions.

As a very primitive human, I was mauled by a large cat-like animal and severely wounded. I survived the injuries but was never the same. I saw myself several years later terribly sick and unable to breathe with pneumonia or some other lung problem. I was lying in a cave with two women who were cleaning an animal skin nearby. I knew that once I died they would stop their work to drag my body outside. I left my body before it happened. I was about 25.

As a Native American in what is now Virginia during a time before Europeans arrived, I was a grandfather or grandfather figure in the community. While playing with some little children, I had a sudden, searing pain in my abdomen and slumped to the ground as I died. A 3-year-old girl watched me but she couldn't understand what was happening. I was about 65.

As an 18th century banker or accountant, I died of old age just as the light of dawn came across the horizon and entered my bedroom. I was so relieved. I was about 85.

As a speculative miner or prospector, I wedged myself into a tight cave or cavern and it collapsed on me. No one came to help me. I was already practically starving at that point and in very bad physical and mental shape so I just gave up trying to free myself and died. I was in my early 30's.

As a Russian farmer with a newborn son in the 1800s, I had a heart attack and died laying in a field. As I looked up, there were no clouds in the sky and the sun was right overhead and blinding. I was mid-thirties.

The most recent life memory I've experienced was in the 1920's in So. Cal. where I was a gangster-type guy who won big on a fixed horse race and returned to my hotel room only to have a friend emerge from the shadows and shoot me in the back of the head. I had no awareness of him being there or of being killed.

I had no discomfort during any of these memories maybe because it was more controlled being through a regression. I don't know if I had more recent lives but it seems possible. For me, they come up when they're relevant to this life somehow.

Miss Kelly and Barblynn like this.
  8. greenstar

greenstar New Member

1--Atlantis. I begged my husband to come and get in the boat with the children and I, but he said he had to stay and bear witness. There was an earthquake. A wave tipped the boat we were trying to escape in and I drowned.

2--I was sixteen and hung for witchcraft after being in jail for several weeks waiting for the magistrate to get there. (1500s)

Miss Kelly likes this.