How do I reincarnate into a powerful baller

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by gauss576, Jun 30, 2018.

1. gauss576

gauss576 New Member

I want to reincarnate into a powerful awesome figure in my next life, with easy access to money, power, women, and political power so I can put anyone who is against me in prison. I want all the right trends and relationships and connections to go my way. How can I act in this life to ensure this result for my next life?

2. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

You're probably joking ...

Anyway, we all want all kind of things, but we believe we can't get them, so quite often we can't bring them in our realities. We should be able to get what we want in this life; why wait for another life? Sure, we need to conduct ourselves in such a way that we can get them; they don't fall down from the skies.

As far as I know, we-there, after we die, are not the same as we-here, now. We don't think the same; we have other priorities and values.

AlexD likes this.
  3. gauss576

gauss576 New Member

But I still don't get it. What qualifies some souls to enter the bodies of people who will experience these things? Why can't my soul choose a type of body like this in the future? I guess what I'm ultimately asking is, what is it that qualifies some souls to be able to enter bodies that experience great status, fame, power, etc...? Why can't my soul enter these bodies in the next cycle of birth? I would like to experience these things. My current life is full of unfair and unnecessary hardships and I want to take a good, long life vacation for the next incarnation and truly experience the good things life has to offer.

4. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Registered

You can choose these experiences. However, the soul thinks about the long term. You may need a lifetime to relax and take a break, or you may decide there are some specific lessons you need to learn that can only come from being a person of wealth or status. Or, you might decide that you learned a lot from this lifetime and wish to try a similar one next. The soul does not usually incarnate for the sake of comfort; it chases new lessons and evolution. The "good things that life has to offer" are not usually good teaching tools.

P.S.- As someone who once "enjoyed" fame, status, etc., it is not all it is cracked up to be. In fact, those times were often more stressful. I did not have to worry about having enough money/food to survive, but I did have to constantly be calculating my every move so that others would not misinterpret my role/intentions and harm me as a result of their own calculations. They eventually eliminated me as a threat each time. You have to play the game, or you get hurt by others who choose to participate in said game.

KenJ and SeekerOfKnowledge like this.
  5. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

I'm sorry you don't have the life you'd like to have. I believe that we chose to live the lives we live, to learn to master our thoughts and emotions. That would allow us to create the reality we want both here, in the physical, and in the non-physical.

Imagine a perfect life for you; imagine you living it until you feel it to be true, and your subconscious will create that reality for you. It isn't enough to want it; you have to truly believe you'll get it, to have no doubts, no fears. In the non-physical this happens instantaneously. The physical is a training ground, where the time and space are the training wheels.

6. CherryBunny

CherryBunny Dolce Faccia

I feel that you are frustrated in your current life. I can relate. However, as someone who 99% sure I was a very rich person in my former life, I am equally sure it was not all roses.

I also want to point out that there are many of us who believe that you don't get to choose your lives. In all honesty, I really don't see how anyone would choose many of the lives that exist. I don't think any soul would choose to live in pain or poverty or misery. It just makes no sense to me. It is only my personal opinion, though and many others would disagree with me.

I lean more towards that there must exist sone mathematical equation, since everything in the universe comes down to that. My personal theory is that your soul has to somehow fit, by some forula, to your next physical body, which would explain certain physical traits that people recognize in themselves. I also believe that there has to be an equation for birth and death. That the date of your birth and the date of your death, will likely, somehow mathematically coincide each lifetime.

I cannot explain much more than that, however. I am not educated enough to go beyond that with deeper theories. It is frustrating for me, but I believe one day, in the far future, science will be able to explain it.

Tl;dr: I am personally of the belief you do not get to choose. I believe it comes down to math, in some way, and your soul has to 'fit' a certain place and time.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  7. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Maybe you already had such an experience and just don't remember it yet? And your current hardships are nothing more than seeing the other side, too?
    If not, sooner or later you will reincarnate as someone who has wealth and power so that your soul can make this experience.
    Over the lives, you probably will learn that money and power alone won't make you happy.
    Rich and powerful people can't do just what they want either. If they do, it will lead to a really bad end.
    A rich and powerful individual who abuses their wealth and power for personal gain most likely will carry over a lot of emotional baggage into another life.
    Be careful what you wish for, because it might come true and turn out to be nothing like you thought it would be.
    Anyway, to each their own. If this is really your heart's desire, my best wishes to you. Might you get what you need.

Spirit Sword and CherryBunny like this.