How do you celebrate your past life self’s birthday?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by BellonaStrandt, Jan 15, 2020.

1. BellonaStrandt

BellonaStrandt Generalissimus

Today, 15th of January, is the 101st birthday of my German self. I have come so far that it’s unbelievable. I’m not so enthusiastic when it comes to my current birthday but I look forward to this date a lot.

2. Native Son

Native Son Senior Member

Happy Birthday? Celebrate with a large German chocolate cake with 101 candles on it to blowout.

I would celebrate my own past self birthday, but it's hard for me to blowout the 2,500 or so candles, even if I could remember the exact day, month, and year. As a compromise I just buy a good fruit cake once a year and have it all to myself. Who says that one cannot have their cake and eat it too? Reincarnation does exactly that.....who really knows how many birthdays we have had already, and how many more to come?

3. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

I don't usually get information like birthdays because it's not super important for me to know, although I can sort of feel what months my past lives were born in.

If I knew the exact date, I'd probably try to find a meal or dessert they enjoyed and have that.

4. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome Bellona, I hope that you stick around long enough that you feel comfortable telling your story.