How long until we reincarnate?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Ana.Creations, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Ana.Creations

Ana.Creations New Member

I lost a friend to suicide five years ago this month. I believe in reincarnation and I have seen her spirit a few times. Does anyone have an idea how soon after we die till we reincarnate again? Will I ever run into her again?

2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Alex, there so many schools of thought about that, some giving a set amount of time, some saying that suicides are in "time-out" for the period of time of their contracted lifetime, while still others claim that it depends upon what they need to prepare and decide on before returning. Given all of those perspectives, I doubt that you could find a consensus anywhere. What are your understandings about this and what fits best in your opinion? How do you think we could go about finding the answer in another way? What do you think would be a satisfactory answer for you?

3. baro-san

baro-san Active Member

I'm aware of a (possible) case of about 10 years.

4. Ana.Creations

Ana.Creations New Member

I believe that a soul chooses when and where to reincarnate depending on how much will the soul has to survive. I read a website called the reincarnationexperiment.org that was talking about the will of the soul and strength was a big factor. I would like to believe that my friend and other souls choose when to come back and don’t come back till they think it’s safe or they will have a better life. The website made some very good points as well to looking like past lives where it’s only a 1% to 6% that we look like our past selves which to me makes sense.

5. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

It really does vary. It's like asking when someone who has gone travelling will come back. It's not the same for everyone and is completely up to their plans and whatever events come along the way. Some people report overlapping lives and others claim they waited thousands of years in between.

It's worth asking your guides to check in with your friend. They might tell you if they think the information will be of any use to you.

6. Ana.Creations

Ana.Creations New Member

7. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Don't know, for me it has varied from 4-5 to about 10 years in my latest reincarnations. Always violent deaths but no suicides. I know someone else who was supposedly executed in a similar fashion and reincarnated in a much shorter time, no more than 3 years. I suppose it depends on our personal objectives.

8. Slorca

Slorca Aye!

uhhh there's been like a ~65 year gap for me... the smallest gap i've seen is around ~15 years... but who knows?

9. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Its really up to each soul but I have noticed shorter turn around times during the last 200 years, since the human population has been increasing.