How long until we reincarnate?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Ana.Creations, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Sasha Y

Sasha Y Active Member

Also, the sequence kind of makes sense:

1. As a woman in India I was enslaved by Persian attackers. (800 years pass)
    2. Then I decided that I would not be treated like that again and became a soldier myself. (800 years pass)
    3. Then apparently I decided that being ordered around to kill others is pointless and instead I decided to go deeper and become spiritual. (800 years pass)
    4. In the current lifetime the focus on which I decided before birth is to experience freedom.

fireflydancing likes this.
  2. Graham76man

Graham76man Senior Member

Actually it's the other way around, the population of the Earth is controlled by the other side.

3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

It's a big puzzle if you want to plan your next life while you are on the Other Side. Especially when you do it consciously with many layers in your existence on Earth. You've got to organize a gathering with your friends and weave threads for the next life, wait for everybody to be present on the Other Side. It's a huge organizing. I've had many dreams around this subject. Very interesting, although I understand in my dream, once I am awake I am a bit confused. In my dreams, we don't do all the work ourselves. You can use general patterns and fill it in with your desires.
    You can also just jump in, without much planning. I think you can compare it with a fast-food meal, or a meal from a three-star restaurant. Whatever your taste.
    So, when you just jump in, you can return as fast as possible. If you want to wait for your dear friends and family to join you next time, you need more Earth years, and according to plan. So for example, if I want to be Graham76man's daughter next time (I use you as an example because your last post is above this one) we both have to die first, and I've got to wait until he/she (you can be either sex next time) is old enough and has found the right partner to make children. It takes earthly years.
    I also think everybody comes for different purposes, different interests.
    I also think there is another reason why the populations grow: we live in interesting times. In the past, situations in countries were the same for centuries, and nowadays change goes quick.

KenJ likes this.
  4. -HM-

-HM- Senior Registered

I can recall a past life in medieval times, one in the Victorian era, and one in WWII, and I was born in 1990. It seems to vary.

5. Tesso

Tesso New Member

I too am aware of a case of about 9 years. However I think there is no rule for that. Most probably it all depends on whether we are ready to come back to this (or any other) physical plane.

6. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

3 years (2 cases)

7. yvettebruneau

yvettebruneau Senior Member

I'm only mostly aware of one lifetime previous to this, and that was back in WWII, though I have beliefs I was also present in Ancient Greece and Medieval Europe (potentially Scotland). There are, I also feel, holes that I have yet to fill. Voids within the span that is my soul's existence that I have yet to discover.

8. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Member

Ana.Creations,

My condolences on your friends suicide. As to when your friend will decide to incarnate back into the physical will depend on them as we all have free will. In general there needs to be time spent on the higher dimensions before incarnating back into the physical. Because between incarnations here we all have cycles or lifetimes on the astral and mental planes as well. When your friend has had their life review and has gone thru some emotional and mental healing on the other side with those that specialize in helping others cross over only then will the soul be ready to take on the challenges of being physical again.

There are many souls on the other side that have never been physical nor wish to be. They have taken on a different line of soul evolution separate from human beings where the astral plane would be the lowest expression possible for them. The physical plane is far to harsh and challenging for many. Only the brave and courageous souls wanting to accelerate their soul growth and unfoldment take on the challenges of the flesh as most of the learning is done here.

However you might see your friend in dreams since their passing is still recent and more than likely they are still residing on the astral dimension still.

Peace and love to you my dear...

P.

iwishicouldtellyou and KenJ like this.
  9. iwishicouldtellyou

iwishicouldtellyou Active Member

How does the other side determine our population here? I’m a noob to all of this and am still learning

10. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Member

Iwishicouldtellyou, We all have free will be it here or on the other side of life's veil. So after we have spent some time on the higher dimensions of our universe we have free will to choose to come back to some degree. Many of us are at a mature or old soul level of spiritual development where we can take part of making the decision of coming back into the physical plane. This of course also has to do with our group soul as well as we tend to incarnated in groups so we have others that are of a similar state of spiritual development close to us to lean on and ask and need support while here. As being physical is a very big challenge to undertake as this is the lowest spiritual dimension where duality, and negative vibrations are at there extreme. As the physical universe is one big gigantic school for soul if you will where we are all at the elementary level of spiritual education. On the higher dimensions things become more refine and complex somewhat as soul is dealing with higher matter on these dimensions of our universe. However the real learning and growing takes place mostly here where the challenges are greater to over some.

Souls that are still at a more younger stage of development like infant, baby and young soul stages still need spiritual guides and masters to help them in the decisions making of reincarnation back into the physical which will best suite their overall spiritual development. As time as we understand it on the higher dimensions is viewed as a singularity where all possible realities of outcomes and scenarios exist all at once. Here we experience time as linear one moment to the next going only forward in time.
    I know this actually is mind boggling to me as well.

So at the present time the earth is going thru a phases of spiritual development where the group consciousness of the planet is moving from a late young soul stage to a early mature soul stage of development. Which is why there is so much change going on with governments, countries, nations, and individuals has the heart charka of planet earth has opened up and connecting us to each other from the heart center of being. This was not the case these last 2000 years which it was ego driven which is one of the reason why Rome fell. This is still the case to some degree still but things are changing all over the planet as souls are starting to come from their heart center instead which allow us to be interconnected and realize we are all one. As the heart chakra is the gateway to the higher dimensions of unconditional love, and spiritual awaking. Which is why so many souls are incarnating at this time on planet earth. This will not always be the case but for now everyone wants the get in on the action here as many are spiritual growing and unfolding at very rapid rate even if they are not aware of it.

Sorry for being so long....

Love and peace P.

iwishicouldtellyou likes this.
  11. lexie

lexie New Member

My mother passed away 9 months ago. Today I had a reading and was told that she will return as my child in 6-7 years. She is living a life in another place now and wants to come back to Earth to gain more experiences.

12. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Sorry for your loss of your mother, something a lot of us have experienced, it's probably gratifying to be told that she will be back in your family I assume. What else brought you here?

13. lexie

lexie New Member

Thank you, I lost her very suddenly, she was 40 years old. I'm 22 so it has been a big transition for me. After my mom passed she came through to a medium who was getting a spray tan by my esthetician (She was determined to contact me as we were always very close and I was distraught). I had never really looked into the depths of our souls and the afterlife. After having a conversation with the medium there was no denying she was connecting to my mom. She told stories of my childhood she even mentioned the heart necklace I have that has my moms ashes in it. I had never had loss like this so the concept . Since then I have been told that I am an empath as well as a healer, I am looking into learning more about how to use those gifts. I had a reading yesterday trying to get some closure with my mom and it turned into more of an intuitive reading than a medium conversation with my mom. I learned that I have had 36 past lives, that my boyfriend has been in 14 of them. My mom had been in 8. I was told that there are 4 places I enjoy going to more than Earth (Which doesn't surprise me) I asked if when I die if I will get to be with her again and thats when I was told that she would be coming back as my child. It is a really hard concept for me to grasp, and very fitting since I always felt like a mother to my mom lol. I started looking all over for some explanations about what other people have discovered about the afterlife and reincarnation. I have really enjoyed reading posts from this forum. I found something about soul circles and am very interested in learning more about that concept. I was told that I would be meeting with my soulmate in this lifetime. It has been a little shocking because I am very in love with my boyfriend and I thought he was my soulmate. It makes sense that we have a strong connection if we have lived many lives with each other. I am interested to further explore my past but I don't really know where to start. I am hoping to find some answers here and am looking for some books to read as well. My fear with looking into my past lives is the pain that I will know of my deaths. I have always had a fear of heights and large bodies of water. I feel like that has a reason.

Jaimie and KenJ like this.
  14. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Member

Lexie,

Sorry for your mom's passing. My heart really does go out to you. I lost my mother back in 2017 she as 86. She died in her sleep. The best way to go actually. A few months later my partner and I of 7 yrs broke up. He was from the UK. So I kind of went thru a dark night of soul for awhile. I'm almost 60 now and having to start all over again. I'm an only child and have no other family but her so it hit me rather hard actually as we had a close bond and a lot of karma to work out in this lifetime.

However understanding death as I do; as I had an NDE many years ago has help me to understand that death is nothing more than a transition from this dimension to the next which for most of us is the astral plane. At least at first anyway. So in many ways your mom is still apart of your life. Just in a different way now. In fact the relationship does not end really. Because while we sleep at night we are with them being that we are out of the body during that time when the body sleeps and are on their turf sort of speaking. So what keeps us apart really is our awareness of them when we awake here. So the relationship does continue but more on their side of the veil now since we are still incarnated in the physical. However death cannot break the bonds of love my dear. It is the invisible thread that connects all things in this universe. And all of us are apart of divine love from the source of all that is in the cosmos or what man terms as god. So know that as soul you are older than the universe in which you live in. Because as soul you are eternal. So not doubt you have had far more than just 36 lifetimes. But no matter how many lifetime you have lived here. The important one is the one you are living right now. For soul always lives in the eternal moment of the now. There is no past, nor no future. Only the now. And because of this eternity is in this very moment.

Love and peace. P.

KenJ likes this.
  15. Alexander Hamilton

Alexander Hamilton Alexander Hamilton

When I was younger than I am now, My Yia Yia (Mother/Grandma in Greek) Suffered from a blood clot in her brain and became hospitalized, she fell into a coma throughout December, I was too young to be very aware of what exactly happened to her because I wasn't allowed to see her. The doctor neglected her and the last time I saw her she was in terrible shape. I remember precisely saying "That's no Yia Yia." Innocently, the doctor killed my Yia Yia and she passed away on January 2nd 2009 the day before my 6th birthday. I remember blowing the candles out with everyone having a fake smile on their faces. It was hard on my family and I.

She said she wanted her ashes to be spread in the ocean before she passed away, but my aunt never did so.

My question is that if a spirit's desire is not done properly are they trapped as simply a spirit until their desire is done? By then will my Yia Yia be set free and reincarnate?

16. iwishicouldtellyou

iwishicouldtellyou Active Member

This is my understanding as of right now:

Because our bodies no longer encompass our souls when we die, I do not believe that the fulfillment of the final wish traps a soul. When we die, we forget the trappings of this incarnation and we return to where we have come from.

As humans we often do not believe what the deceased wanted is what they truly need. I’ve had families fight between cremation, traditional burial, and even if the loved one should be embalmed (thank the internet for showing the process). Unless a person specifies in advance what they want done, it remains up to the survivors to determine what happens to the body.

As such, your Yia Yia would not be trapped. Since each soul determines what journey is next for it, her time to reincarnate can vary. Regardless, your souls will forever have a connection.

17. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Member

iwishicouldtellyou, Very well put my friend. Many simply don't know this because this is an earth plane concern however once we cross over for the most part soul does not care what happens to the body as it has serviced it's purpose and will return to the earth to feed plants, animals ect… everything is in perfect harmony. After all we have had countless bodies before this is no different. The only trapping I can think of that could occur is over emotional attachment to the earth plane in general.

As we live in a very materialist society that does not believe in anything beyond the grave. So some that cross over with this mind set are not fully prepared for crossing over. Yes they are surprised that consciousness is till there and everything is in intact as we don't change all that much in mental and emotional awareness at first as we remain the same as we did in life accept now without a physical body. So the big question is what now? This can be a trapping of sorts. But not for long as many figure out at some point where to go as reality over there is created from within the self and manifest very quickly. Plus there are those on the other side that help in these situations to aid a soul to across over. My medium friend tell me there is joke on the other side where those helpers are over worked because many are crossing over unprepared due to over materialist mind set at present here. Not sure if that is true or not but it makes senses.

Anyway good call there Iwishicouldtellyou. You lived up to your profile name....

Love and peace P.

18. Alexander Hamilton

Alexander Hamilton Alexander Hamilton

My father recently had a dream whereas he had met his mother (My Yia Yia) And she was stuck and couldn't go back, they were in a grocery store and she was worried about our financial situation, she seems very emotionally attached and I don't know if that kept her from moving on.