How much can you trust what others tell you about your past lives?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by DerFlieger, Apr 2, 2018.

1. DerFlieger

DerFlieger New Member

Many years ago when I was in high school, I had a friend who I would talk to about reincarnation. She practiced Wicca and supposedly was able to sense other peoples past lives. I remember she said that she picked up two things very strongly from me. One was the number 324, which she said she felt indicated the year that I was born for the first time. Unfortunately I forgot to ask her if it was BC or AD, as there is a world of difference between 324 BC and 324 AD. My gut tells me that it is likely AD. I've never really felt any connection to any BC cultures like the Egyptians or Ancient Greeks etc. She also said that she was picking up very strongly, that I had been killed during the Reign of Terror in the French Revolution. The only thing is, I have never felt any connection to that period in French history or to France in general. I've never had any memories, any dreams, I've never felt any strong emotional connections when reading about the French Revolution. The 18th century is one of my favorite historical periods however, but I've always been mainly interested in Britain and the colonies. So my thing is, how much should I trust another person's feelings about a past life? I don't feel like she had any reason to make it up, but I'm kind of hesitant to really embrace it as a true past life. I guess all these years I've just kind of categorized it as possible but unconfirmed.

2. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky

I guess you should keep on doing this. You are your ultimate source yourself, but... you never know. Maybe she had those strong feelings because your friend was with you those times.

3. CanSol

CanSol Active Member

There's only one that I trust, we were family a few times and now we practically are again, blood doesn't define family

She's been spot on, and confirmed what I've found out
    We lived during the Roman period and it's actually the only PL she revealed that I have no connection to, except for a strong love to a city, and no memories (which sucks because I was appearently close to Ceasar and whether that's a good thing or not, your guess is as good as mine)

4. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Member

I agree with Fireflydancing, keep it as "possible but unconfirmed". I only trust what I experiment myself. If you want to confirm what your friend said, why don't you try a regression by meditation ?

CanSol, were you close to Julius Caesar ? I have a past life of a roman centurion in Gallic Wars in the legions of Caesar. I didn't know him personally, but I probably saw him a few times. ;)

5. CanSol

CanSol Active Member

Other than some hunches and feelings, I don't remember anything from the Roman era

Don't know why, I know atleast sniplets of basically all of my others so my answer would be based on my first thought: I guess so, it's what I somehow 'know' and what other people independent of each other mentioned
    But considering that that life was probably bloody as well I'm not going to actively dig in it unless it starts to bother me somehow