• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

How much of this is just wishful thinking and self consolation?

Justin, your coming across to me with the attitude that you should be rewarded for doing good. If your doing good to be rewarded then your intentions are insincere. You would be helping others for selfish motives. I didn't go to a top university because people through my life went out of their way to keep me down. I could tell you my IQ or my life's history or whatever but I don't feel inclined to praise myself or broadcast my current life's past on the internet to any great degree.

No I don't know your life and I haven't experienced your pain but you don't know anything about my suffering through my life. In my early twenties I used my tough childhood as an excuse to destroy myself. I blamed all of my life's ills on other people. Most of it was other peoples fault but I had to fight them all the way and perpetuate my own suffering. What I hadn't realised is that I'd now become a man. Whatever happened in my past, whomever had wronged me, I was now an adult and responsible for my own life. Don't assume that your the only one who had it bad.

You keep saying I deserve, I deserve, I deserve. Nobody in this life owes you a living Justin. Even God doesn't owe you anything. We are all on this rock struggling together. Your only responsibility is to try to be the best man that you can be.

Even if anyone would be angry in your situation that's irrelevant. Its about what you can do to help yourself. I'm sorry Justin, but I've been through too much myself and travelled too many roads to see your complaints as anything but nonsensical. You sound like a boy to me, not a man. I'm sorry but that's just how your coming across.

Hi Justin,

I'll join the chorus: Good Luck!

Cordially,
S&S

PS--Don't forget your promise to be benevolent!

Back