How much years later a old soul can reincarnated???

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Dipanwita Saha, May 21, 2019.

?

Is it possible?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dipanwita Saha

Dipanwita Saha Active Member

I don't have any idea about reincarnated souls but I think my soul is too old like more than hundreds of years... is it possible if a soul can reincarnate after more than hundreds of years like after 100-400 years??????
    it is the biggest question mark for me...

2. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

Possibly, your soul could be 1000+ years old.

There's really not a time limit between incarnations. The spirit world doesn't run on earth time; it's a lot faster.

Dipanwita Saha likes this.
  3. Dipanwita Saha

Yaap... @Klaud it can be... I always can feel it... because there is lots of big differences between nowadays world and that time world of my past life memory..... and that is why I cannot manage myself with this nowadays environment till now... I am struggling...

4. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

I think it's quite normal. The changes in these modern times go like crazy. Our bodies and minds were designed for a slower pace. :eek:

5. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

Well technically all souls are old though there is always a difference in how many times each as incarnated and the experiences it has accumulated over those life times so in reality things are more complicated than what is normally accepted meaning that everyone is far far older than would be imagined let alone accepted.

6. Dipanwita Saha

Exactly... whenever and however we will trying to do match up things to nowadays world... we have to faces buckets of problem.. if we want to try to react or behave like a normal human being, then our reincarnated old souls can't manage and can't recreate things to up to date like this modern world..

It's completely my personal experience and personal opinion in this present lifetime :(

7. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

Last night my supervisor at work made a bet with another employee that I was older than I really was so he ended up losing five bucks lol. This "modern" world is absurd and personally can't stand it in so many ways despite the conveniences and creature comforts. The pace of modern life causes me a great deal of stress so things like driving is an ordeal as well the work place which I struggle with in most cases. I much prefer a slower more comfortable pace of living and one without the constant rush that so many subscribe to these days.

8. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Registered

Dipanwita Saha

As soul we are older than the universe in which we live in as you are eternal by nature simply because we are all a spark of divine consciousness from the sources of all that is in the cosmos or what man terms as god. During our soul journey here in the physical world soul goes thru many difference stages of spiritual development as it evolves in soul consciousness. As most of the learning is done here.

Some people call this soul ages. However; it really does not have anything to do with age as we understand it as human beings because soul (the core essences of who we are) has no age as it is eternal just like god. It is more like stages of soul development that the individualized soul goes thru in its spiritual development in awareness as it unfolds and grows as a spiritual being. This process however takes many lifetimes to achieve not just one. From infant stage to transcendental or infinite which Christ, Buddha, the Dalai Lama, Yogananda to name a few became and walked this earth to teach by example.

We all go thru these different stages as we unfold which is why there are so many different religions and spiritual paths upon this planet. There are many mature and old souls on this website.

An interesting website to view and perhaps ponder upon in how different souls views and experience reality on this physical plane is below. It explains the process better then I can. Plus the process of reincarnation in my view anyway it the process of how the soul (consciousness itself evolves by experiencing in physical form.) Because in the end all there is in the cosmos is consciousness itself.

http://www.michaelteachings.com/soul_ages.html

Thanks for asking the question as it was very insightful of you to have asked.

Peace and love …….

P.

9. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

I liked your post Polaris8, and I have visited the site you linked to quite a while back. The points it covers are broad, so broad that I can not identify with two ages let alone one. Any of the ages from young through old make mention of things that this lifetime seems to be working on, but it is a fun-read.

I never thought about being older than the universe - interesting!