How to find out about your past lives

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Deborah, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Goldenage

Goldenage Senior Registered

a book about it on Scribd

Hi Ceridwen: IMHO we subject ourselves to obligate re-birth in that we reincarnate again and again until we redress the balance we set in our lives. At the moment of death, departure from (this) life, if it should be the case that we have displaced the purity of what we really are (in a spiritual sense) by wrong-action(s) then we will be gripped by an emergent realization to the effect that "I must do better", "I was wrong" and so forth.

This impulse sets a command performance on the stage of (physical) reality for the "next" incarnation. These performances can be best described as "living dreams" and our "job" is to awaken to the Reality of the responsible dreamer in order to know who we really are.

When I first joined this forum I used it to express some of the ideas that had arisen after my initial exposures to prior lives. Unfortunately a lot of this material was expunged from the site when it migrated to a new format - some are still there but not so many. Anyway, I tried to place my resulting understanding in a book, a copy of which can be downloaded free from Scribd

http://www.scribd.com/doc/36034815/The-Mind-as-Source-of-All

Ever since then I have been working on a follow-up, a draft of which is currently available from my web-site as a gratis PDF download. It is not the most up to date but it is ok in many respects. Nearly ready for publication.....

http://goldenages.org/attainment_for_all/Attainment_As_It_IS_Private_Edition.pdf

All the material above mentioned arises from past-life realization, recall and assessment. Several techniques are described to facilitate past-life recall.

wellllllcome

2. FirstBorn9/11

FirstBorn9/11 New Member

Mr. Wooger's British accent.

I would like to order this CD. However, since I find it often hard to understand someone speaking with a British accent, I would like to know how deep is Mr. Woolger's accent.

Is he hard to understand?

This CD is not cheap and I'd hate to not be able to understand what was spoken.

Thanks

3. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

I have one of Woolger's tapes. If you have a problem understanding him you can pause and replay that segment. I had no trouble understanding him. The worst accent for me is East Indian and Pakistani. You might check YouTube and see if there are any videos of him there.

4. FirstBorn9/11

FirstBorn9/11 New Member

Good idea!!! Hadn't thought of it, but will check. Thanks.

ETA: Just found him on Youtube and he's very easy to understand, so will order his CD.

5. Goldenage

Lost references

Oh, I see the Scribd reference has been lost. It happened when Smashwords joined forces with Scribd and the latter (free) cleaned-out all documents with content overlapping the former (paid). An "evolutionary" development.

Anyway I moved books I had written onto my own server:

Here are three that deal with the subject under discussion.

http://goldenages.org/attainment_for_all/the-serpent-power-kundalini-release-2.pdf

http://goldenages.org/attainment_for_all/Kundalini_Consciousness_Attainment_as_it_IS_Private_Edition-bis.pdf

http://goldenages.org/attainment_for_all/journey.pdf

There are also a few other titles in this folder.

Robin:thumbsup:

6. samonia

samonia New Member

Might I suggest:

The Reincarnation Workbook: A Complete Course in Recalling Past Lives (1989)

A non fiction book by J H Brennan

There are many good books of course but this is the one I first started with and it is quite useful and a good start for anyone wanting to learn about reincarnation and finding out about past lives.....

Peace..........

7. Goldenage

Thanks for the input Samonia

Since my last post to this thread I have published more on the subject. The title is "Kunand Consciousness, attainment as it is". This can be downloaded (gratis) from my site as a PDF:

http://goldenages.org/attainment_for_all/KUNDALINI_Consciousness.pdf

Anybody preferring a hard copy can get it from Amazon

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
  8. gloriatorios

gloriatorios New Member

Might I suggest:

The Reincarnation Workbook: A Complete Course in Recalling Past Lives (1989)

A non fiction book by J H Brennan

There are many good books of course but this is the one I first started with and it is quite useful and a good start for anyone wanting to learn about reincarnation and finding out about past lives.....

Peace..........

9. Goldenage

Remembering who you are

Yes, well any book that aids one in the *****ly arena of past-life recollection is to be commended. When one obtains a few such recollections (like shaking the dust off of a very old but incredibly bright statuette) simply turn your attention to the elucidation of that self-same entity. The question "who or what am I"? that recalls these images from beyond the apparent now will lead one into direct recollection of what one really is. Suddenly one remembers - the world dissolves - and the true being that one really is steps out of the shadows.ticonthumbshumbsup

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
  10. Mario Morales Rubi

Mario Morales Rubi Mario San ✌

I had a few experiences since I was 5 years old, but they were blocked and buried until I met my twin flame. The twin flame experience goes way way beyond past life recalls. In a second, I felt I was expecting this from millennia, and of course, I had lived so many lives until the point of encounter.
    Then, all experiences and dreams came up afloat and now I can throw myself back to those experiences that lead me to remember. I have gained access, but bearing it is something different.
    We are a full package of memories, and as we remember, we realize we ARE everything we remember, those memories of experiences form what we entirely are, we are layers and layers of memories, this is a continuation of everything we've lived through the centuries.
    These days I'm looking forward to share my experiences, because that's the way to unblock the memories for me in this point, bringing them to light.
    This is my first post into the forum, I will be absolutely happy to respond and share, because remembering past lives is an infinite source of knowledge and understanding. Let's keep in touch

11. ArturSm

ArturSm New Member

I would like to ask, What do you think about hypnosis? It could help?

12. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

Regression is hypnosis. I recommend self hypnosis.

13. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Several other things to take into consideration:

Hypnosis stems from a Greek word meaning to go to sleep, or to loose consciousness. Indeed the term alone carries with it a stigma of control and manipulation.

A regression includes inductions, and simple suggestions, leading a person to find understanding in an altered state through the subconscious mind.

Selective awareness is an altered state of mind that is natural and happens for everyone. The mind is alert and concentrated on a particular focus. This can be a focus in physical waking life, like jogging, or washing dishes. Or a deeper focus in meditation which includes the surfacing of inner thoughts, feelings and emotions regarding events in the past, even in past lives.

Altered states of consciousness is a very complicated and vast field of study. Definitely worth looking into.

14. Alyssa Paula

Alyssa Paula New Member

Sometimes we see such dreams that have no relation with any place, any incident or any events related to our life, so such things are an indication towards something related to our previous life.

15. MAATKE-RE

MAATKE-RE Probationary Member

I thought that must people was like me that remember their past life since they were born. After my regressions done by Prof. Leo Sprinkle Ph. D, of the University of Laramie Wyoming, many of my memories fall into place, and why I was doing the things I was doing since I was a small child. After we found out the why to my fears, I was not afraid anymore, but as he said, with the years I will remember my entire life in Egypt, and who I was, I was HATSHEPSUT the first female woman Pharaoh in history, It took 45 years to remember my whole life and who I was, and my love ones, in which I found most of them in this life.
    I believe that a regression is the best approach for everyone to find out who they were. Carol Bowan is an excellent past live regression Therapist. I advise you to seek her help.
    Regards.

16. Angorapower

Angorapower Member

I prefer self hypnosis for travelling to my past lives. Or sometimes astral-jouneys.

17. MAATKE-RE

I was born with my memories, of who I was in Egypt. I was queen then later Pharaoh. I was born with the ability of trowing a jabalin at the age of 5, ride a horse, shoot arrows and make a bow for the arrow. At the age of 24 I seeked the help of a Psycologist for things that I would see and faint all the time...
    I wrote my whole life story of Egypt for one reason to clarfied to the world of History and Archeology of what happened to me and answer questions posed by them for hundred of years. The rason I beg GOD ALMIGHTY to let me come back to earth and find Sen-Mut, I need it to tell him the truth of what happened that terrible day.
    In 1982 I found him after searching for him in every face of every man that pass me on the street.
    I answer the questions of Archeologist of who build the Sphinx in Giza, who directed the quest to find the land of Punt, who's body is really lying in the Cairo Museum, who build the Pharaoh Chamber in Philae, Who was the real father of MENKHEP-RE (Thutmoses III), Who was the father NEFERU-RE, well many other answers.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  18. MAATKE-RE

Hi, I never had any dreams, I just remember since I was born. And was growing up with bit and pieces of my life in Egypt, and was doing the things I justo do in Egypt. I was driving my mother crazy, to the point she wanted for my father to take me to a psychiatrict institution, and my father keep getting mad at my mother. It got so bad, that part of my life in Egypt was affecting me in this present time, that I keep fainting. I keep fainting In high School and in different places. After the last incident of me fainting I seek the help of a Psychologist, that is when everything started to fall into place... I remember clearly I wanted go home to KHEMET now EGYPT.

When I fall a asleep, my soul comes out of my body, and travel into several years ahead...it could be 5,10,20,40 years ahead. Also it could be 5,10,20,40 years later and I live does moments as It happened in my dreams does day.
    3,500 years ago I told Sen-Mut that that morning I had a strange dream, that I was talking to a man that was dress strangely ( shirt with buttons and pants). And that we were talking beside a big box that had strange wheels. In 1983 I stand talking to a co-worker and we were standing beside a car, and I look at the wheels, Suddenly I remember my dream of 3,500 years ago. I include this part of my dream in my book...some people had DJAVU, recognize places but never been there...its from their soul coming out of their body during sleep and go into the future.

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2018
  19. Angorapower

Angorapower Member

I remember a life as a slave in an oriental country. I had been sold to a rich man who dealed with silk at the bazar. I lived in his harem with lots of other young girls. There has been lots of food, wine and music.

20. MAATKE-RE

Do you remember what country?
    I know I live also a previous life in Vienna, Austria. Also I have a feeling I lived in Japan for I am in love with cherry blossom and I feel deep feeling that I am missing someting.
    I learn a lesson in this life a few days ago.
    That its best to leave the past in the past...
    The only reason I ask GOD ALMIGHTY to let me come back was to find Sen-Mut and tell him the truth and I did. I was able to find every of my past life and some are still related to me in this life.
    A good psychologist can help you unlock your memories of the past with a regression. Good luck!
    You can contact me at
    Hatshepsut585@gmail.com

Regards,

HATSHEPSUT