How to find out about your past lives

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Deborah, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Mario Morales Rubi

Mario Morales Rubi Mario San ✌

I had a few experiences since I was 5 years old, but they were blocked and buried until I met my twin flame. The twin flame experience goes way way beyond past life recalls. In a second, I felt I was expecting this from millennia, and of course, I had lived so many lives until the point of encounter.
    Then, all experiences and dreams came up afloat and now I can throw myself back to those experiences that lead me to remember. I have gained access, but bearing it is something different.
    We are a full package of memories, and as we remember, we realize we ARE everything we remember, those memories of experiences form what we entirely are, we are layers and layers of memories, this is a continuation of everything we've lived through the centuries.
    These days I'm looking forward to share my experiences, because that's the way to unblock the memories for me in this point, bringing them to light.
    This is my first post into the forum, I will be absolutely happy to respond and share, because remembering past lives is an infinite source of knowledge and understanding. Let's keep in touch

2. ArturSm

ArturSm New Member

I would like to ask, What do you think about hypnosis? It could help?

3. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

Regression is hypnosis. I recommend self hypnosis.

4. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Several other things to take into consideration:

Hypnosis stems from a Greek word meaning to go to sleep, or to loose consciousness. Indeed the term alone carries with it a stigma of control and manipulation.

A regression includes inductions, and simple suggestions, leading a person to find understanding in an altered state through the subconscious mind.

Selective awareness is an altered state of mind that is natural and happens for everyone. The mind is alert and concentrated on a particular focus. This can be a focus in physical waking life, like jogging, or washing dishes. Or a deeper focus in meditation which includes the surfacing of inner thoughts, feelings and emotions regarding events in the past, even in past lives.

Altered states of consciousness is a very complicated and vast field of study. Definitely worth looking into.

5. Alyssa Paula

Alyssa Paula New Member

Sometimes we see such dreams that have no relation with any place, any incident or any events related to our life, so such things are an indication towards something related to our previous life.

6. MAATKE-RE

MAATKE-RE HATSHEPSUT THE WOMAN WHO WAS PHARAOH

I thought that must people was like me that remember their past life since they were born. After my regressions done by Prof. Leo Sprinkle Ph. D, of the University of Laramie Wyoming, many of my memories fall into place, and why I was doing the things I was doing since I was a small child. After we found out the why to my fears, I was not afraid anymore, but as he said, with the years I will remember my entire life in Egypt, and who I was, I was HATSHEPSUT the first female woman Pharaoh in history, It took 45 years to remember my whole life and who I was, and my love ones, in which I found most of them in this life. Finnaly I wrote my life story and was publish on July 6, 2018 by Amazon. The title " HATSHEPSUT THE WOMAN WHO WAS PHARAOH ". In my book I give answer to questions posed by archeologists and historian hundreds of years and present time. And who's body is really lying in the Cairo Museum.
    I believe that a regression is the best approach for everyone to find out who they were. Carol Bowan is an excellent past live regression Therapist. I advise you to seek her help.
    Regards.

7. MAATKE-RE

MAATKE-RE HATSHEPSUT THE WOMAN WHO WAS PHARAOH