How to find out about your past lives

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Deborah, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Mario Morales Rubi

Mario Morales Rubi Mario San ✌

I had a few experiences since I was 5 years old, but they were blocked and buried until I met my twin flame. The twin flame experience goes way way beyond past life recalls. In a second, I felt I was expecting this from millennia, and of course, I had lived so many lives until the point of encounter.
    Then, all experiences and dreams came up afloat and now I can throw myself back to those experiences that lead me to remember. I have gained access, but bearing it is something different.
    We are a full package of memories, and as we remember, we realize we ARE everything we remember, those memories of experiences form what we entirely are, we are layers and layers of memories, this is a continuation of everything we've lived through the centuries.
    These days I'm looking forward to share my experiences, because that's the way to unblock the memories for me in this point, bringing them to light.
    This is my first post into the forum, I will be absolutely happy to respond and share, because remembering past lives is an infinite source of knowledge and understanding. Let's keep in touch