• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

How to see your own aura

Pyrosfuel

Senior Registered
For anyone who finds this idea intriguing certainly give this a try!
This is for the open minded and curious. This isn't for everyone cause a lot of times it appearently makes you see the faces of your past life, this was concerning to me at first so please read my threat titled "past life and aura concerns" first I can say I felt like I was ready for anything that I saw and when it worked the first try it really threw me off guard a little.

The first thing you have to realize is you have done this before but it probly hasn't been in a very long time! Children do this naturally because they have an active third eye, and know how to use it. Proof- I asked my 2 1/2 year old daughter what color does she see around daddy. Her response " she looks directly above my head and says its blue daddy." She wasn't looking at me, but above me that's how I knew. Second thing you have to realize is you have to open your third eye. It's know as the pineal gland. It picks up all sorts of energies that you didn't realize it does. Ever feel that someone was watching you? That's a good indexation that your useing this gland! That being said here are the steps.

1. You will probly see this entety during this experience but you have to realize you need them there to protect you. So call upon you spiritual guide to do just that. To protect you and guide you through this experience. Useing a candle to relax the situation is a very good idea.

2. Chose a mirror "preferably one you don't often use to look at yourself in", this should be a mirror that you chose to do all of your aura work in.

3. This is where it gets a little difficult. Your eyes have been damaged at the center of your retinas just from useing them, strain watching tv, type ing on a computer exc. your going to be able to see your aura easier through your peripheral vision, or the corners of your eyes, this is why it works so well!!!
First start stairing into your own eyes, for at least 30 seconds. then you move your stair to your third eye right above the midlle or your eyes. Do not blink at all. Your eyes will start to burn and tear but again do not blink. You'll start seeing colors change before your eyes, doesn't necisarily mean that's you aura. Your aura will have a gleaming outline of your entire body and a haze at least two inches comeing off that outline. Don't get jumpy with your eyes just stays focused.

4 your spiritual guide will make an appearance more than likely. Now it's not going to look like a Devine being with wings, it's be more like haze or cloud passing right in front of your face, again stay focused, at this point if your eyes start hurting unbearably you can blink but continue the process of stairing straight ahead. You can interact with your guide through speaking aloud or thought. They've been enter acting with us since we've been on this planet, they know your thoughts, trust me on that you can ask them to cleans your soul, heal your body, and mind. Don't be afraid to either if you've gotten to this point, they will love you no matter what, like the best friend you've always had your entire life just never knew it. If it all feel completly wrong or unnatural I would probly advise against asking it to do any of those things cause it might not be your guide, interact with it if it only makes you feel comfterble, and relaxed.

5 is just a suggestion, a five minute meditation before hand Definatly has a greater effect, but not necissary.

Well that's how it is done I've dont this all week and I'm starting to see them in other people all the time. Give this a try and tell me of your expiriences, I certainly want to know what you guys expirienced you first try, good luck and may your guides protect you through this. Again if it seems wrong unnatural or scary for any reason just stop and try again at a later time, you certainly have to prepare yourself for what you might see. Last thing all of this is done close enough to the mirror that you can see your outline, but not so close that you nose is touching the mirror. Good luck and post what you see and feel.

I'm going to try that method, as soon as I get some time and privacy. I've been reading a book by an energy healer. She says that the chakras extend out at least as far as a hula hoop. Is the aura a separate thing, or composed of the chakras?

That it a very interesting question. Un fortunately I can't quite answer that just yet. I i can throw out some interesting theories but I don't think I will be able to say for sure until I can see all of these energies fluintly.

Firstly that is a very real possibility I already know the chakras in the body are the control centers for all the energy flow through the entire body, and like I said when I was useing reiki to move energies to my arm, my aura around my arm certainly got bigger. I think you are Definatly onto something here.

The one thing we humans have a tendency of doing is use our minds more than our bodies. We think we read we learn, one thing I've noticed quite a bit today is it seems to be easier for me to see the aura at the top of the head easier than anywhere else, or at least that's where I noticed my eyes were mostly drawn to, I'm still kinda new at the seeing auras thing to so that might have been just an instant habit, I'm not quite sure.

I also know that a lot of people aren't even aware of the chakras and what they do so I'm not even sure I've met someone who has completly unblocked all there chakras. I'm sure the second I see it, it will be exactly as you explained it as a hula hoop completly around the body. Unfurtunatly until I see it I cannot validate it. But I will certainly keep you informed.

One last thing I forgot to mention is that's an idea I certainly want to expiramenting with, in pure darkness on night I was trying to see my reiki energy use and didnt even realize I was essentially looking at my aura, I notice inside my arm it looked like hundreds or tiny electrical impulses fireing through underneath my skin, and again this ties very closely with the chakras emitting the aura itself. One day I hope to be able to see in anyone I meet wich chakras are blocked as someone who loves teaching and learning as much as I do my services that I could provide as a healer if I ever chose that path would be free of charge. I will tell you this, all of your chakras running at full capacity will keep a person more healthy than the doctors of today can. We were structured to be able to heal our own bodies naturally like this, but we put so many unnatural things in our own bodies that it has a tendency to stop working like it should. It also why we have record percentages of sleeping disorders, depression, anger issues, the list goes on. I myself have been finding the hardest chakra to open is my heart chakra. This is one of if not the physically strongest chakra we have, I think this is why I'm haveing such a hard time with it! I believe unblocking all the chakras is the key to freeing your very soul,

I have absolutely no doubt that all the knowledge needed for self-healing is contained in the human body. We need to learn how to tap into that knowledge. I think some infirmities might be soul lessons, and the day to depart our bodies will come for all of us. But, barring that, the ability to heal is there.

Interesting experience I had early this morning at 1:00 am.

Went outside cause I heard a noise a truck it sounded like with a Diesel engine. After that a bunch of banging around, when I got outside nothing was there. I thought it was kinda strange, waited a couple minutes and nothing. So I turn around and the moon caught my eye. I know that the ring around the moon has a lot to do with the water in the clouds but this is where it gets to the point where I thought I saw it aura.

The outline of the moon is something I've never seen before as colors. After staring at it for a minute the outline turned a almost fluorescent purple, another minute blue, the next red. They were all very bright and defined outlines I was just wondering if this was caused by the water as well? I will say the clouds were moveing quite a bit. Any thoughts?

I just got my answer the moon does have an aura that I can see in color! No clouds same colors and same changes.

I went out after reading your post, Pyro, and looked at that big, beautiful harvest moon. I didn't see colors, but I saw what appeared to be the petals of a flower. My husband couldn't see anything unusual. It wasn't the halo that is formed by ice crystals. The petals were still there last night. It was beautiful, and I will feel forever blessed by having seen the "Lotus Moon".

Yes you certainly seem as if you can see auras much more elegantly than I. Each in our own way Definatly saw the beauty in it. I almost want to believe I know you somehow rose! Even though we've never met you seem very familiar to me, I can't quite put my finger on it.

The one thing I would like to ask everyone is, with the moon as it is lately, hasn't it seemed really peacefull? I'm only saying this cause I feel very content and stress free the past 2 days, since I looked at the moon. Just a very soothing sence of calm

It does have that calming effect. Some cultures purify things by leaving them outside during the full moon. I once lived in a house with an arched window over the front door. I loved to watch the moon looking in the window at me. Maybe we have "known" each other before Pyro. It wouldn't be the first time that people have experienced "soul recognition" on the forum. When you begin to "see" memories of your past lives (and I'm sure you will) the connection could become clear. :)

Ha I've finally had a break through I see auras in color now but only after focussing enough to do so! And yes rose you are right the auras do extend quite far from the body. I havnt been on in a while but I've been going back to the basics. Each chakra has a color related to it, and an emotion or feeling. So which ever chakra is most active corrilates directly how your feeling, hence you can tell how someone is feeling just by looking at the auras color. It even seen inanimate objects have color, but only the ones the are regularly neer humans and certain chakras. Example- a hat worn often I have seen bright purple wich is closest to the crown chakra wich is also purple. I'm Definatly going to do more research on this to see if there is anything else to the aura viewing that I'm may be missing. But this is awsome!

I see color in the aura, Pyro, and I've noticed that it changes according to mood. The inner core of mine is always varying shades of pink, but the next layer has been purple, and emerald green with blue flashes. I've noticed that it has depth, and I can pass objects through it, like the point of a pencil. I can only see a couple of inches of it. I've been kind of afraid to tell anyone, because I don't want the gift I received to be taken away through hubris. I'm glad that you are making so much progress.

I know pink is a rarity. The colors are mainly the basic colors from the light spectrum just like the chakras. When you have a different variation from this it means you are connected to multiple chakras. Pink is a variation of white and red. White means your very connected to your higher power and red is the root, chakra connected to the planet. Very impressive. Green is the heart chakra, wich holds your infant amount of love. Purple is the crown chakra connected to the third eye, it is responcible for intuition phycic abiliy and an all around curiosity and search for knowledge. Blue is knowledge based as well as you voice, freedom of expression of words.

Have you had any trouble with your stomach or um... You know... Mid section? These two chakras need to be active as well and they are the colors yellow and orange. Yellow being strength and creativity.

Yes it is very good you are actively connected to these chakras and if you don't see these all these colors in your layers it will tell you what you can work on to balance yourself completly. Keep up the good work rose

No, no trouble with my mid section, or stomach. The other colors may be there, but I just don't see the aura that well. It annoys my husband when I "play" with my aura. He says it's like I have an invisible kitten. That's what happens when a "muggle" marries one of us. ;)

Pyrosfuel said:
Interesting experience I had early this morning at 1:00 am.
Went outside cause I heard a noise a truck it sounded like with a Diesel engine. After that a bunch of banging around, when I got outside nothing was there. I thought it was kinda strange, waited a couple minutes and nothing. So I turn around and the moon caught my eye. I know that the ring around the moon has a lot to do with the water in the clouds but this is where it gets to the point where I thought I saw it aura.

The outline of the moon is something I've never seen before as colors. After staring at it for a minute the outline turned a almost fluorescent purple, another minute blue, the next red. They were all very bright and defined outlines I was just wondering if this was caused by the water as well? I will say the clouds were moveing quite a bit. Any thoughts?
I've seen that before too...I think it was right before December 21, 2012 :)

BriarRose said:
No, no trouble with my mid section, or stomach. The other colors may be there, but I just don't see the aura that well. It annoys my husband when I "play" with my aura. He says it's like I have an invisible kitten. That's what happens when a "muggle" marries one of us. ;)
That made me laugh really hard. I'm fortunate enough to have married a women who did this stuff as a child. Come to think of it when I look at my aura through my hands it looks the exact same. My wife embraces this for me because she sees the benefit that has come from it. I don't think we have ever been closer. Your still getting really good at seeing auras and I hope I didn't make you uncomfterble at all I was merly Makeing an observation that the colors your mainly seeing corresponds with the upper half of the chakras. This means those chakras are very active, as the others are more unseen. This also usually tells you how you can improve and balance yourself further with a better quality of life. :) trust me you can always find some pillars of support. Mogals can never, stop or slow you down unless you let them. It's your spirituality, every one else can only hope to experience what we can, and one day, they just might!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also sarallah I now know that was the aura or the moon! Since seeing colors the moons aura with the colors has gotten much bigger. It's pretty interesting you saw the day the world was suppose to end! From all aspects the only thing that could be said about that translation is their was to be a death and rebirth. People seem to be wakeing up from this long dormant sleep we've seemed to have, rebirth of spirituality I think to be honest with you. And death of old unnecicary beliefs that do nothing but hold us back! ;)

I haven't been on this sit in a while but I can say I'm understanding auras and energies much more now. I can tune into colors slightly. Recently I've learned that you can see auras in different ways. Wich is why every one sees auras in a different way. Recently I've seen energies in two different ways. First as very defined energy wave almost like water ripples and second as energies with a conscious. Pretty much spirits- very defined such as fish reptiles and such. It was very much like the waves in the way I saw the "transparent but with defined shape and moved exactly like the creature would move" example the fish swam through the air, the reptiles would climb up the walls. When I saw this I had to ask myself am I hallucinating? I thought to myself hey I can figure this out by looking at my own aura! So I did.

I found that the energies of my own aura was comeing out in the same way I was seeing the waves.

What I found out at that point was seeing energies all comes down to what your tuning into. The question I have for myself now is, how many different things are there to tune into. I have no idea on this one. Anyone else know this answer?

With auras, I had always believed one has different colours of aura at different parts of their body. However, whenever I catch flashes of, what I assume is my aura - it happens spontaneously and I've no control of it, it always appears as a uniform colour, either rich bright royal blue, deep, deep, deep green, bright white or a really deeply rich almost fluorescent pink. This can be around my head, around my hands, or even when I'm looking down. Anywhere, really, that I see it, the colour is always the same. Is this usual, or is what I am seeing not actually an aura at all?

Oh, and Pyro, what you describe, about seeing a moving wave around creatures, that changes and mimics their actions, I have seen that too. I thought I was seeing things, or it was the trick of the light or some such. Especially since I have seen it round trees and plants and even rocks. It's good to know I'm not entirely solo in thinking I'm going crazy! ;)

I see mine with no effort .

It's at night it's deep blue color.

Which in some circles means very psychic.

No really.cover face

Back