How to stop coming back?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by cloud potato, Sep 3, 2019.

1. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Brad,

Very nice painting. I'd like to see some more of your stuff if you have more online and feel comfortable providing a link.

Cordially,
    S&S

2. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

It is well documented on the forum I have had a NDE...because I have I believe I have the right to claim the following... I did not die neither did anyone else who had a NDE.. I have never and never will make the claim that my NDE experience is the same as I will experience when I actually do die .. My doctor a couple of days later said it all... I asked him did I die?.. his replied of course you didn't if you did you would not be here.. So to make that claim that NDE's are the same experience as when we do die would have no basis of being accurate or correct because I never died and neither did any of the others . To use NDE's as a basis of what happens when we do die and to also use them as a validation of reincarnation makes no sense at all

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    tanker likes this.
  3. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Two things John: 1) Doctors- MD,DO, etc., even PhDs are just humans with their own biases. 2) The similarity between NDEs and death do not include remaining "dead", just part of the experience.

M00nst0ne likes this.
  4. John Tat

Hi Ken From my experience it is my opinion that when we experience an event that will kill us... either being through illness or accident or something else then that dying experience will be completely different to a NDE... I cannot prove that of course but it is my opinion how we die is a big factor in our dying experience compared to all of the NDE's that are just to much the same for them to be the real experience of dying and death .. It is my opinion because of what I have been through the true dying experience is far more individual and personal than what is painted with the broad brush of NDE's

All The Best

5. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

There are also numerous accounts by people who were regressed to (1) their prior life and (2) then progressed forward through the death experience and immediate aftermath and onto (3) the between lives period to their (4) next lifetime.

I don't think there is any divergence between such accounts and those recorded by people who have had NDEs in terms of-- (2) the death experience and immediate aftermath.

However, one thing that is consistently discussed by many who have had an NDE is the existence of a point at which they have to make a decision as to whether to return or proceed. If they proceed from (2) the immediate afterdeath domain to (3) the between lives domain, they cannot return to this lifetime. So, neither you nor Ken have gone all the way to (3) in terms of your NDEs

Thus, I think you are correct that those who have returned have not experienced everything as they were returned automatically and/or chose to return before they got to (3). However, we do have good accounts of (3) the between lives domain and what happens there from numerous researchers, such as Michael Newton, via regression.

So, there is a good deal of information about this period and domain as well. Why does this issue concern you so much?

Cordially,
    S&S

Peace of mind, Brad and KenJ like this.
  6. John Tat

Hi S&S Because as I have talked about before... John Tat must and will go through a ritual predetermined by BB and my source as he is going through the dying process which will be very different to my NDE when I did in part cross over to BB my spiritual self which I now believe that was how things were meant to happen From these two experiences I know for me the two are very different from each other I also understand the circumstances that exist when we are in fact dying are very different to those of a NDE.. just not for me.. Make no mistake our spirits/souls knows the difference between what has happened will kill us or it won't From my experiences I believe when its real our spirits/souls prepare themselves for the death of the physical entity and leaving it behind which in itself makes it a completely different experience to a NDE.. I'm not a believer that through regressions we can recall death or birth .. that is way beyond PLM's .. our spiritual selves/souls never die so such events are irrelevant to them ..Its only physical entities who concern themselves with death and birth ...Both are physical events nothing to to with our spiritual selves/souls

All The Best

7. Speedwell

Speedwell Senior Registered

With regard to NDEs, it all depends on which doctor you ask.

Of course there is an old saying, "When looking for advice, keep asking different people until you eventually find someone who advises you to do what your were planning to do in the first place". Similarly here, find an 'expert' who agrees with us and hey presto, we are right!

M00nst0ne likes this.
  8. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Well, we trust who we trust I suppose. For you it is BB and your source. However, I have chosen other sources for my beliefs. Plus, as you know, I have a deep distrust for the forces you have chosen to align yourself with. I hope they are for the good, but it appears to me that they are only out for their own benefit.

In terms of our spiritual selves not caring about the birth or death of their physical embodiment, that leaves me scratching my head a bit. Admittedly, this is not like the death of the spiritual self (which doesn't die physically). However, things that happen are things that happen. If I wreck my car or if my car gets too old and needs to be junked, I have to get a new one if I want to drive on the roads. Likewise, the death of the physical embodiment entails certain actions and steps by the spiritual self if it intends to be re-embodied in the physical.

Plus, it is obvious that this event is significant to both BB and your source, as they are assiduously working to assure that your death is accomplished in such a way that it leads to certain results they want in terms of the next lifetime/birth/re-embodiment. So, I don't see how you can say that physical birth and death are not matters of concern to the spiritual self, especially given the extreme concern and complicated steps you are being urged to take in the matter.

Cordially,
    S&S

9. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Member

When soul has reached enlightenment. We will know this because we will have reached a state of cosmic consciousness and come to a understanding that all things
    in the cosmos are inner connected. And that everyone and everything is exactly where they need to be at this very moment. All the pieces to the puzzle come together and everything make senses at long last. At that point we come to a point where we are at peacewith being physical in this world both with our success and our failures. As this is all apart of human experience.

Until then we come keep coming back until we reach this state of awareness from within. However no hurry as soul is already eternal by nature anyway.
    So we have all eternity to get there.

Peace and love P.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  10. John Tat

Hi S&S I understand where you are coming from... For people to really believe they chose to come back makes little sense to me When the physical entity suffers an injury or illnesses that will kill the physical entity there is no choice to be made, which asks big questions about what NDE's are.. how can there be a choice when there is no choice when the outcome is enviable? This asks big questions about the whole concept of what NDE's are...when you are truly dead you are dead there is no coming back... there is no choice ...after lets say a fatal car accident that destroys the physical body...."Clinically dead" does not mean you are truly dead and gone

Researchers such as Newton come up with these terms such as "the between lives domain " and so on which they claim they know about through regressions With these things authors such as Newton cross the line and go into spiritual things through which are at best questionable results of regressions. Not the best way to go about things, then they talk as though these things are facts; not even a maybe.

The death of John Tat is a different thing ... I think but I'm sure it was planned to happen long ago and John Tat is playing his role in a predetermined outcome. That is all John Tat's involvement is .. he has a role to play ... the outcome is of no concern to him because it is not about him.. the outcome begins with John Tat as he goes through the dying process

All The Best

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  11. Brad

Brad Active Member

Hi John, not all NDEs are the same, and what you experienced in yours does not necessarily provide proof of the valididty of any other. There are several NDEs in which the person reporting it was actually clinically dead and came back to accurately report on events that they witnessed during the time that they were gone. The system isn't perfect,and I believe a lot of NDEs actually are accidents. While much of what happens in our lives is planned ahead, not everything that happens is pre-ordained. The existence of free will means that it is entirely possible that some other person makes a bad decision at a bad time and takes you out before your time. If your head pops off in the process, then your not likely going to be given the opportunity to come back. However, a lot of NDE cases contain instances of amazing healing occuring when they wake up.

Thanks for the compliment on the artwork S&S, here is a link to some more...

https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/brad-schulze

12. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

This thread is very interesting, but I don't feel I can add to something. However, I just wanna say - Brad - your paintings are amazing :) Do you remember if you painted this way in a previous life as well ?
    Often, I have experienced with soulmate/s these type of gifts come from further back in time (past life/lives) and then come easily/naturally in the next life. It must be wonderful to be able to paint like that, to make "real" of the surroundings or the past life soulmate, people you have experienced before in a past life only from the mind and heart.

/Jaimie

KenJ, SeaAndSky and Brad like this.
  13. Brad

Brad Active Member

Thank you Jaimie, I don't remember any past lives, but I do feel there is some natural ability that has carried over - sometimes it's just so intuitive. And in the few times I've ever ridden a horse in my life, I was told how natural I looked on a horse; and indeed, I felt very much at home there.

Antigone, SeaAndSky and Jaimie like this.
  14. Peace of mind

Peace of mind New Member

Hunger for the physical life.
    Isn't that one big part of the reincarnation process?
    Hunger for what?
    Holding an other living creature. Feeling the movement. Just to mention two of the many.

SeaAndSky, Brad and tanker like this.