how to tell if I have lived before

Discussion in 'FAQ' started by Lauren W, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Lauren W

Lauren W New Member

hello everybody, I have a question that I can hope someone can give me an answer to? I was born with this unusual shaped big brown birth mark on my left foot I have heard that birth marks can have a special meaning to that person on where they could've been hurt in their previous life. I have also noticed as I was growing up there was a dark brown birth mark under my chest that appeared from no where and has become lighter in color over the years. I have had some days where I would be somewhere and I would feel like I wasn't from the time I don't know how to describe it. I have had many reoccurring dreams of people I don't know. I do have some psychic abilities when it comes to the spirits/ paranormal. I was wondering if anybody would know what this means. I have been very fascinated with reincarnation.

Thanks
    L

2. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator

Welcome Lauren. I too am fascinated by reincarnation... it just makes sense. There are a number of books out there that will give you some great information. When it comes to birthmarks I would highly recommend the book, Someone Else's Yesterday by Jeffery Keene. He's a member here, Stars3 is his username. Do you have any other thoughts, dreams, memories or inclinations to make you think of your past lives? Good luck on your search. If we can be of help just ask. And again welcome!! ~Tman

3. Cassie

Cassie Kemetic-Shintoic Pagan

Welcome new person, I'm more or less new here too. Sorry in advance for the TLDR post.

I'm pretty sure no one can help you find answers as such, but there are many who can tell you about similar ciscumstances with themselves, and stuff will just come to you in time.

Physically I have a birthmark in the center of my forehead, but I don't have any memories of being hurt there.
    But I also have a growth under the surface of my skin, it's like a lump of.. Something, about the size of a plum stone?
    It's been Xrayed, and isn't cancerous or anything like that, but it's a very prominent memory of another life, something that I used to have in my last body, but it served a purpose then as opposed to being just a lump.

That's a long story though.
    Actually I can't even tell you where it is, because when I was a kid, I used to have Nightmares that someone would try to cut it out of me, and it would kill me.
    Irrational though that may be this time around, the risk for me is still there.

I think the body we're born into is pretty much a random collection of genetics, but maybe there are odd.. Fingerprints that stay with us.

Many of us have almost complete memories about some lives, over years and years of research and self discovery journeys. You'll get there! If you apply yourself wisely, and keep a journal of your ideas and learnings, hopefully information will just flow.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  4. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I'm another one that would be interested in hearing more Lauren.