How Vested Should We Be, When We're Really Just Passing Through

Discussion in 'Reincarnation, Religion and Spirituality' started by SeaAndSky, Jun 12, 2020.

1. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

HI S&S You are right again ... as John Tat's time is drawing to a close I John Tat feel no real connections to Australia and this world.. I care little about what is going on and what the outcomes will be.. It only goes as deep as my children I care about them and what will happen to them.... that's all care about ... There are no reasons for me to have any connections to this world because I/BB and the others will incarnate to Africa and a whole new time will begin for me/BB , the others my gods and the peoples of Africa... as a result I look at things from a different perspective.. I see the the world for what it is
    and this is not how it was meant to be .. that's important... this is not how it was meant to be ... this thread talks about that.. My gods will take control back and things will go to how they were meant to be

All The Best

SeaAndSky likes this.
  2. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Member

Hi, S&S:

If I'm not much mistaken in the XXth century history, at the very beginning the Jews were NOT forbidden to quit, only their money.

And something personal:

Are you sure your last PL didn't take place in Stalin's Russia? So detailed nuances, you know...

Best regards.

SeaAndSky likes this.
  3. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Hi S&S.

I too have always believed in duty and obligation. This has been manifesting for years as simply paying the bills, caring for my child and trying to be a good family member, friend and neighbour...yet there has been times where destiny has thrown me into the thick of things.

I was more vested in life back then and I saw solutions where other people didn't and, indeed, where they were too scared to thread. I'm the kind of man who, in a fight or flight situation, I stand my ground and fight.

I had thought I had changed but this ongoing issue with dealing with evil since the start of the year has shown me that on a subconscious or perhaps unconscious level, fighting is still my go to mode...perhaps its because flight is not an option this time I dunno...

For me the fight in the western world nowadays is a fight against the overabundance of comfort. When one lives comfortably they have time to be petty as witnessed on college campus' in America. They find positively Victorian offense where none exists. I agree with Jordon Peterson on this, its dangerous Marxist thinking that points to the younger generations being too blind to see that they are walking down a path that is a repetition of the evils of history. I had hoped the educated youth were smarter but given that they live in relative luxury compared to their ancestors they have been too sheltered from evil to recognise it when it rears its ugly head.

I'm am glad about the Floyd protests that occurred all over the western world but will it really change anything? Also its easy to see the evil Cops do, its much harder to see the evil ones own self does such as this youthful curtailing of free speech in the name of 'safe spaces'. There are no safe spaces in life. As Peterson said free speech runs the risk of offending somebody...that's unavoidable yet the millennial generation seems to think they can change peoples speech to something safer that they can live with...turning the world into sunshine and lollipops by controlling people they don't agree with. This is dangerous thinking and not the first time a better world was promised through the subjugation of those with different beliefs to others, the Jews in Nazi Germany being a good example. Its about scapegoating, pointing at someone else so one doesn't have to look at themselves.. Its childish. The fall of western civilisation may very well come from such attitudes.

I am starting to think that good isn't perfect but evil is extremely evil too S&S. I was lied to, I was told the evil is on me. Every man has free will but I am starting to believe that in some situations, such as a man about to murder a lady, there may be a lesser of two evils. The murdering man made his choice to do evil so must reap what he sows. If I make the decision to protect an innocent lady against him by killing him first am I not sacrificing something for the lady? Reminds me what O'Brien said in Star Trek The Next Generation about killing in war to an old enemy..."I don't hate you Cardassian, I hate what I became because of you!"

Am I willing to accept that. To become a killer to protect the weak? Sometimes we have little choice, perhaps that's both the tragedy and nobility of man?

Either way, everyone who has people they love is invested in life whether they want to be or not.

SeaAndSky likes this.
  4. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Cyrus,

Much of what I have by way of "memories" from the relevant period is very sketchy and ambiguous--quick glimpses with powerful waves of emotion. I have stopped trying to recover more as the process was both terrifying and unproductive. Maybe some day. So, I can't say that you are incorrect, but that was not my impression. However, if I was who I think, I was abroad, but adamantly opposed to the Russian revolution in a putative lifetime lasting from c. 1860-1920. And, likewise, elsewhere, but adamantly opposed to Stalinist Russia in a putative lifetime occurring in the gap between c. 1920 and 1953. I can remember almost nothing from the latter, but I believe it is in the source of some terrifying impressions.

Cordially,
    S&S

5. SeaAndSky

Hi Jim,

Brilliant post. I also think you have discovered the basis for taming your inner demons and recovering who you are--no matter how long the road may be. I'd say more, but out of time for the moment.

Cordially,
    S&S

6. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

This is one thing on which we agree: "this is not how it was meant to be .. that's important... this is not how it was meant to be ... " But we remain divided on the cause and the cure.

Cordially,
    S&S

7. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

Kinda fits the vibe of the thread and might be of interest to some.

Peace of mind likes this.
  8. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

9. SeaAndSky

I'm thinking about a question I asked in the first post on this thread:

"[W]here could you go if you fled? This is extremely important as most of Western Civilization seems to be “infected” to some degree. Where could you flee to that would not be much worse or merely another Montsegur in the end?"

Somehow, I started thinking about Strahlender's recent thead here: http://reincarnationforum.com/threads/russian-upper-class-1858-1942.9476/

The last putative lifetime I had with any contact with the old Russian empire would have ended in 1920 or so, and the last time I might have been there was probably 20 years or more earlier. Nonetheless, I still resonate to some degree with what "was" before the Bolsheviks--though in many respects Russia was still a backwards bastion of monarchist repression. I just wish it could have been an example of peaceful transition to a fairer and freer government and economy instead of another victim of a "Jacobin" revolution that sent it plummeting into something much worse than it had been.

However, that is not really the subject of this post. I am wondering about a "sweet spot" in the cycle. The old Soviet Bloc nations are far enough away from their repressive past to be immune to the current wave of "Jacobins" and still not so far away as to have forgotten what they were like and to have become vulnerable to their propaganda. So, maybe they are a possibility.

This is a very ironic consideration for someone my age, who has lived most of his life during the "Cold War" and considered these same folks to be my deadly enemies. It is also ironic because Russia, at present, while rejecting most of its Bolshevik past, seems to have merely exchanged aristocrats for economic oligarchs and the Czar for an authoritarian government with a seemingly permanent supreme leader (Putin). So, it is no exemplar of most of the things I would like to see. Still, I remember Edgar Cayce's predictions that out of Russia comes the hope of the world. Here is one example:

"What then of nations? In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed of the Communistic, of the Bolshevistic; no. But freedom, freedom! that each man will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it to be crystallized, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world."

Yes, I know that Cayce had some spectacular misses in terms of future earth shifts, etc. But those predictions may have been off in terms of timing rather than the inevitability of these changes. Anyhow, even taking Cayce and the like with more than "a grain of salt," I am wondering for the first time whether hope will--strangely enough--come from this direction. And, likewise, a place of refuge.

Cordially,
    S&S

Strahlender and Jim78 like this.
  10. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Member

Hi, S&S:

Betting on Russia is like crossing a river covered by a thin layer of ice.

And there are no sweet spots in emigrations.

All IMHO, of course.

The reality is more like in the following joke:

A man dies and sees himself in front of an Angel, who says: "Now, look here, man, we've got a serious problem with you. Your life has been so contradictory, that we don't know where to place you: in the hell or in the paradise".

The man says: "And can I have a look at them, compare and decide for myself?"

"Of course" - the Angel says, gets hold of the man and zas! in a moment they are in the paradise.

The man sees many semi-transparent figures of people moving slowly among trees and flowers of a beautiful garden, a slow music playing lowly, ..... and he gets instantly bored.

"No, no" - he says, that's not what I like, let's have a look at the other place.

The Angel catches him, and zas! - they are now in the hell.

The man sees crowds of people drinking, talking, laughing, dancing, girls everywhere, lots of bars and restaurants open, a very loud music playing,...

"Oh, that's what I like" - the man exclaims, This is the place where I'd like to stay forever."

Those words hardly leave his lips, as a group of strong muscular devils gets hold of him by his arms and puts him into a big cauldron with boiling oil.

The man starts to shout: "No, no, this is not what I meant, I meant drinking, I meant girls, loud music, ...".

Here, the boss of the devils steps forward and says: "Don't mistake tourism for immigration".
    =====================================================================

Wish you all the best.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  11. SeaAndSky

Hi Cyrus,

That's a great story! ;) However, the "sweet spot" I referred to was a period of time in the history of a country or people when they are "far enough away from their repressive past to be immune to the current wave of "Jacobins" and still not so far away as to have forgotten what they were like and to have become vulnerable to their propaganda." I.e., I'm talking about a country or people who are (at least for a while) immune to the destructive influence of Jacobins, Bolsheviks, and their ilk. o_O Of course, as your story implies, this would not necessarily mean that they are open or hospitable to immigrants. So, the fact that they are not filled with the wrong kind of destructive revolutionary tendencies doesn't mean that they would be a great place to try and move to. You're right on that, and this is definitely something to be considered. However, at the moment Russia (with only about 145 million people) has an extremely small population for its size. I'd think they would welcome "productive" immigrants--as most other countries do. The "other kind" is an issue almost everywhere.

Cordially,
    S&S

12. SeaAndSky

There is an elephant in the room here that I completely overlooked and that I don't recall anyone else bringing it up either: those near and dear to us. I.e., how can I not be vested in the future of the place/culture where my family, including children, grand-children, etc. is located? My whole question assumes that I am some sort of truly independent and unattached entity, which I definitely am not. Truly imbecilic! At best, all I can do is be ready to un-vest/get away (if possible) and encourage all that I love to do likewise. In the meantime I still have to fight the Jacobins and the things that makes their rise possible. Sigh. I hope I never have to watch another culture descend into terror, dictatorship, misery and oppression. However, as I look around me and read the news I am not encouraged.

S&S

13. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Member

I've read somewhere - pity I don't remember the exact phrase - smth. like that those who encourage the young black people to protest now are quite white and not so young themselves. They have acquired plenty of experience in provoking this kind of protests all over the world, and now they are applying at home the manipulative techniques they've learned, practiced and refined elsewhere.

So, all this will calm down in November. No need to worry.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    SeaAndSky likes this.
  14. SeaAndSky

Hi Cyrus,

You are definitely right about a lot of the instigation going on. I hope you're right about it ending in a few months, but I wish I could be more certain on that. I also wish I could be more specific, but this thread survives by being vague.

Cordially,
    S&S

Cyrus likes this.
  15. There and back again

Cyrus likes this.
  16. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Member

Hm-m-m. No accounting for tastes.

Anyways, the last word will be said by the demography, in the near future...

Lebanon was called Switzerland of the Near East, until its christian population decreased and became less than one half.
    After that, Lebanon became what it is now.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    Peace of mind and SeaAndSky like this.
  17. SeaAndSky

Cyrus, shame on you!

Didn't you know that we're not allowed to make observations like that any more!! Most especially when everyone knows that it is true!!! ;)

The West is now the land ruled by those three notorious monkeys when it comes to "certain" realities:

[​IMG]

It is such a sad pitiful charade. We're all caught in some type of bizarre re-enactment of the old fairy tale about the "Emperor's New Clothes". We all know that the numb skull is wearing nothing, but we are terrified to say what is so obvious to all, and which most deny fiercely (even to themselves). o_O

BTW--We had a good many Lebanese folks where I went to church many years ago. Wonderful people, but forced to leave and make a new life elsewhere when the Islamists took over, and they were the lucky ones. Turkey will be there soon, the signs are everywhere. One can definitely add the Jihadi (and his/her ilk) in there with the Jacobin, Bolshevik and Storm Trooper.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--I don't know how much longer the ones who got away will be considered "lucky" to have made it here. The madness seems to be rampant everywhere in one form or another and growing by the day.

Cyrus likes this.
  18. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Member

Well, S&S, in the public dimension, maybe.

But in the depths of the secret services (western or not) they surely call the things by their real names.

And I'm sure they dedicate considerable share of their time and budgets to investigating even such exotic things like re-incarnation, very seriously.

No fools.

I'm an optimist because I firmly hope that there's still time for just one more next life for me in the good old world. Those guys must do something really valuable in the end.

Wish you all the best.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
    SeaAndSky likes this.
  19. There and back again

Here we go again.

Cyrus likes this.
  20. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Member

It doesn't look at all like Switzerland, man !

SeaAndSky likes this.