How you get the names? please, tell

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Li. La., Jan 11, 2019.

1. Li. La.

Li. La. Senior Member

Hello, this may be a silly question but I am gonna try to ask it anyhow. Those of you who have found your past life identity - the full name etc - how did it happen?

I seem to have had many spontaneous past life memories from a life as "Anna" (no last name) who died in the 1970's, and then I have done one regression meditation when I was "Laura" (...and no last name there either). Both these names are common and although I spent hours and hours researching I've not found either of the identities which of course may not be so surprising.

Those of you who knows the full name - can you please give some advice on how to go about? Is there for instance any meditation "trick"?

As for now I am frustrated with myself and want to prove, if possible, that Anna and Laura existed and that what I remember are truly memories.

It would just be interesting to know how you found your old self :)

/Li La

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    Kenz1010 likes this.
  2. Li. La.

Li. La. Senior Member

(...also in the life as Anna I died from my kids and was/am worried/wants to know what happened to Anna's kids. Logically I know they are all grown up now etc, but emotionally - to me - they are still the children pl-me "abonden" by dying. I would love to know what happened to them. I think I have held on so strong (ever since I was a kid myself) because on some level the children still feel as my responsibility, like I just could not die in peace and let go)

3. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

In my case it was digging through military databases of fallen military to someone matching exact criteria (branch, MOS, location of service etc)

Kenz1010 and Li. La. like this.
  4. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Li La,

Good luck with that! Many (actually probably most) never find a complete name for each of their remembered PLs. Indeed, it is very rare in most instances unless you are dealing with a fairly famous PL. Why we can remember some things and not others is always a question. Good PL memory may be a developed ability, and if so, since it seems to pop up spontaneously, it is something that the person was probably working on already in a prior lifetime. But that type of thing doesn't seem to have anything to do with what you would have been "working" on in your lifetimes as a Mormon Missionary or Catholic Homemaker.

Then, there is the question of whether we are being "allowed" or perhaps "allowing" ourselves to remember certain things for certain purposes. In your case you have had two sets of very strong PL memories about two lifetimes before this one. Perhaps you should ask yourself why? What is there about those lifetimes that is important for you to know, or perhaps to resolve? You seem to think it is the children for your life as Anna. What about Laura? As you have probably noticed, very strong emotions and trauma are the types of things that break through the PL memory barrier. So, I can understand your issue on Anna. Likewise, with Laura, the death of your first husband was very traumatic. But what is there about these lifetimes that you need to resolve or know?

I think in both lifetimes you have seen that you were or became a very strong, loving and worthwhile person who was able to overcome tremendous personal traumas and difficulties. Was this something you perhaps needed to know in facing the challenges of your current lifetime? You also seem to have gravitated naturally towards children, family and religious life as part of your happiness and fulfillment. Is there a gap there you might need to fill in your current lifetime? If you are meant to track down your PL children, why would you not remember the things that would allow you to track down your children and find out about them? Could it be that you are just meant to learn to let go and have faith that things turned out OK? After all, it is too late one way or the other for you to help them grow up, and they might be rejecting and consider you just to be a "crazy" lady bothering them if you contacted them.

I don't pose these questions for you to answer them here on this board. I think most of them are probably too personal for that. However, they are things you may want to consider. In the meantime, finding a name is often just a question of doing enough research and seeing what "clicks". For example, you could go through lists of Italian names for Italian families in NYC in the relevant time period and see if one "clicks" for you. You could look for common last names for people in Rome during the 40s for your maiden name. Likewise, you could research names for Mormons settling in New Zealand, etc. or prominent Mormon family names in Australia for the relevant period. You can also do what you have been doing in researching photos and see if a face "jumps out" at you. All of this will involve a great deal of "luck" or perhaps intuition.

In terms of intuition, I can tell you that after I did my first regression I was very spaced out. It was actually a very weird state of mind (which is what your last thread was about), but as I was wandering around I had a very strong impression that I should look up things about Madame Blavatsky. I was not particularly thinking that I was her, but that it was just something I should do. In doing this I looked at images of her and in one of those old photos the image of one of the other people "jumped out" at me, especially the eyes. This image was something I was seemingly guided to. Recognition of yourself in PL photos is something that is discussed elsewhere on the board, but you will know what I mean when/if you experience it. I do not claim 100% certainty. I am too much of a basic skeptic for that . . . but nonetheless, I am more than 90% sure . . . I think. o_O

Cordially,
    S&S

5. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

From my experiences names of previous physical entities our spiritual selves have occupied.. have no relevance..It was the experience not the name ...These things come under the umbrella of what people need .. there needs.. physical need.. that's all they are..many people have a craving to satisfy there needs which most of the time revolves around there egos
    Leave those to themselves who love living by there needs

Li. La. likes this.
  6. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Registered

@John Tat
    I think I understand your point of view. But I think it’d be quite interesting to find out exactly who you were in the past, as in the full name you once had. I also view it as something that can be further validation for someone. Can help validate that the memories aren’t just some delusions. Well, if they find information (that they really identify with) about their former self on the internet that is.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    Li. La. likes this.
  7. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

I told my aunt what my name was at age 3. I've always known it. I think it would be quite hard to prove, but personally I don't feel the need to prove it. I knew the name of my best friend at the same time, and did have proof.

Ritter, SeaAndSky, glia21 and 2 others like this.
  8. Li. La.

Li. La. Senior Member

Hi S&S!

I found your story on Madame Blavatsky intriguing :) and it is good to know I was not the only one being "spaced out".

I understand the reasoning that the emotions and what happened in a pl is what really matters, yet I would like confirmation that what I have experienced are true. Although I feel I have much validation of this at this point it just feels like there is this last piece of the puzzle missing, something I would like to have as well. Whilst being under regression or having "live" memories the last thing it seems in my case that were important are things such as names, year, locations. I even felt interrupted, bothered when being asked these things under regression (Also I am just a person who does not like orders and being led. I am also a bit suspicious about memories not being actual memories but being planted there for one reason or another).

I have found a wonderful page about mormons regarding Australia and New Zealand (https://history.lds.org) and have gone through some, not all, families, because it takes such a long time. It seems the more I want to know the last name, the harder it is and the more I doubt myself. It is like my search just keep getting bigger instead of smaller, and sometimes my search just end up in mid air as there are no more clues to go on. In some of these pages about certain mormons at history.lds.org it says that they served with their spouse (and the name of the spouse) and children (sometimes the children's names are registered, but in others they are not). It is the same in the pictures, sometimes everyone else besides the children are being named. I do recognize several of them - as if I can tell the essence of them; certain traits in their personality, as if that guy was funny and lighthearted etc (yet I can't really place them in my memories, it is just a feeling and it could be coincidence or me jumping to conclusions, also that people look alike people in my own current life).

Regarding my research on the first husband and possible child I have found a common name for the husband that could have been Lauras. Also the short announcement in a (New Zealand) magazine regarding their infant child's burial information. Also another source that the husband served in World War I. This could explain the empty rock I saw (although I must say that would be self-torture to still have it there with no baby in it). I don't have any memories of either pregnancy nor baby so I don't have any grief. I've had live glimpses/flashback of Laura on the farm as she was trying to calm down a horse and make the horse "good again"; as if the horse had somehow gone bad. Her husband holding a form of horse whip and Laura feeling like she wanted to throw it away; it just seemed as if they disagreed on how to treat the animal, I also sensed that Laura was frighten that her husband would kill it. When this happened I get the strong feeling that their infant was already dead. That Laura was fearless of what happened to her, for some reason saving that horse mattered more than the horse causing possible bruises (or causing worse injuries) on her. The way I felt Laura was carrying on in other matters, in glimpses here and there, both live glimpses and under regression; it was as if she wanted to physically push herself into exhaustion by physical hard work, maybe it was the only way she could cope and sleep. All I know is the glimpse of devastation of the look of the man being hanged.

When I experienced her with the Maoris I felt a great appreciation; as if they were helping her instead of the other way around. As if she wanted to give back. As if all the good she had been given by others in life, from early childhood til present was something she wanted to give back. It gave her energy. I don't think she considered herself a particular good person, she just was surrounded by goodness. I think because I have no memory of the infant or any other children that were biologically hers that past life me could sort of let go in peace after death intervened. This is not the case with Anna. I don't plan to contact her children if finding them, but perhaps one could see them on facebook or other traces just to know things turned out alright anyhow. I should perhaps feel peace anyhow, just knowing that even if the father of the children could not do all the work as a single parent raising them due to work etc that these children were loved and looked after by relatives or friends. In that aspect I should train myself to let go :) .

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    KenJ likes this.
  9. Ritter

Ritter Senior Registered

It all started in earnest after my regressions when I had seen sequences from my last life. There had been definite signs all of my life, though. Most of all when I was a few years old until school started. I would play war a lot. Definite signs I had been a German soldier, strange knacks and obsessions. But words started echoing in my mind when my mind was silent, after the regressions. It would come, for example, while I was brushing my teeth or when I was alone in general. Any time. Uncalled for. I became sort of obsessed with the words "Ritterkreuz des eisernes kreuzes mit eichenlaub und schwerten", "Klaus Arwed Detlev", a few of my middle names, and I knew I was in the Leibstandarte. I believe I knew thst even before my regressions. And I have always had a love for the Luger P08. Complicated and sensitive as it is. The drop was when I actively started searching after Leibstandarte officers in order to find myself that way. I thought I was a Sturmbannführer and I searched in vain for a period. Reallybdeep digging. I did not consciously search on those names I would mumble or think half-consciously. But Sturmbannführer was not my ultimate rank. It was ultimately to be Standartenführer. The drop was when I saw MY VERY OWN EYES, MY SOUL looking back at me with one of my own facial expressions in a certain picture. I knew myself instantly, then. I had originally dismissed myself as a possibility, because of a picture at the head of an article about me, that did not look anything at all like me and where the eyes are not visible. But finally I found myself, despite being thrown off. And I read my own biography and cried for hours in sadness and joy. I almost never cry. Never with people present. It was then that I found an image of some official paper that listed my FULL name instead of just "Joachim Peiper". That gave me a strong "AHA!" experience. Because I used to get the middle names in my head a lot. Especially "Detlev". I did more regressions and meditations and found out more. Things that are in no books anywhere. I remember things far beyond what history has told anyone. I even remember brainstorming sessions with Himmler, before the war. I really love that man, what a mind! I pray that we shall meet again. Those on the opposing side, who would doubtless spin fables and hate on the man, would not like that statement. But I had a very good relationship with him. Like a second father. And no one has hardly ever had a more fertile mind. Think what you like about that. He used it to destroy the enemies of our people. Some do not like that. I agree that enemies are for killing. That was true for the allies, as they massacred us, and it was true for us, killing them. Both trying our best to force one world view or the other upon his brother. Sadly. We ought all to have fought the soviets and left the little stuff for later, in my opinion. And that was the intention, then came Churchill.

I am feeling more whole every time I fill in a gap. That is nearly every other day now. It has gotten to a point where there is very little "wall" between the lives. I am myself, merged. This life and my last. I need to remember in order to do my duty. I remember great victories and struggle, our effort to move heaven and earth and our impossible achievements. No one fought like the Leibstandarte. No one has ever fought that hard. I loved them all like family. Even dimwitted degenerates like Joseph Dietrich. For all his faults, he sas a cunning old lion. And brave as one. Hard and ruthless like an iron fist. Then there were those thst stand out, like my dear friend Kurt Meyer and Max Wünsche. Or the quietly heroic warriors like Wittmann or literally thousands of others. Remembering it moves me to no end. I wish I could relive it all just for that time. Even if it was also hell. It is the brotherhood I miss so strongly. There is so little of that, these days.

There is a definite flip side to this. I also remember very, very bad things. Not things I did to others, because I did not do anything as a soldier in my last life which I have any great cause to regret. The bad things I remember is, for example, being tortured in order to give false confessions of things that never happened. Like so many others. Thousands. History says a lot of bad things happened, but the winners and their taskmasters write history. But lies will always crumble and be exposed for what they are, in the end. Or remembering how I died. That way of dying is something I would not wish on my worst enemy. Thankfully, I do not get 'traumatized' easily. If I did, I could not function after all the hells I have been through. I have nlt been traumatized by the torture either. But unspeakable things were done to me and to others. I do shudder when I think of it. Some broke. They signed ridiculous confessions to things that never happened and in English, which most did not even speak. I refused completely. They went at me harder for it. I cannot speak of it, because it is very horrible. Enough to make a certain senator visibly ashen in his face when he knew what the torturers had done. Which is why I was pardoned for my nonexistent crimes after being in this personal hell for a very long time.

These things, these uncalled for recollections of details, have happened with all my lives post the regressions, but it has been much stronger with my last life. Probably because it is the nearest. It is a steady trickle that comes when the mind is otherwise quiet. Meditation is the strongest way of receiving it out of the subconscious.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    KenJ likes this.
  10. Li. La.

Li. La. Senior Member

Thank you for telling your story and the advice you gave to go about to find the names, I am so sorry for the pain and injustice you've been through. So many good people, I am sure, trapped on both sides, by horrible circumstances, who suffered so much. When I first visited this forum I found it terrible the amount of people here having traumatic war memories from past lives. The good that they sense or know where it is coming from and hopefully can be healed from it in this life, if possible.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  11. Li. La.

Li. La. Senior Member

I have followed advice and have done meditation regressions repeatedly. This morning it finally worked and I was transcend to Laura again.

What I have learned about myself - or Laura - is that one does block things as well as giving away little glimpses here and there that one is ready for and I need to be more patient with myself.

What I experienced this time around was that Laura's relationship with her mother was perhaps not the best in the world. Her mother telling her she was "unsatisfied" with Laura kept repeating itself over and over again. I have actually seen that mother before, in a dream, years back (thought it was a nightmare). I never thought it was pl-related and her type of clothing are types I have seen when looking back in time on some mormon women. It was also that type of clothing that I experienced Laura wearing when she saw her first husband dead. I don't know why, it is only a feeling, that Lauras father had past away and her mother was "stuck" with her before her remarriage, as if she lost her father quite early and was somewhat insecure, in a way I can't really put my finger on, due to it. I think that same insecurity later existed in her first marriage. It was as if this mother had taken distance from her when Laura was a child. I don't know why. Maybe it was the grief or the strict world her mother was living in, I can't say.

The feeling of not being "good enough"/rejected then continued straight to WW1. This time around Laura was some kind of nurse who, I explained, had signed up and had geographically tried to follow her first husband who was fighting abroad. I explained that I just wanted to be as close as I could to my husband and wanted to help out. As Laura I would say things like God will take me when it is my time, so meanwhile it was as if it did not matter what I did or were, anywhere was "home" basically. I remember working as a nurse, and I could see the tools used, what I was doing. There was so much emotion in it; the soldiers - both good and bad. There was real adrenaline kicking in. Then the rejection came in form of her husband. He was very angry for me being there without "his permission" (like a bad surprise! party moment). It was partly as if he was treating her like a child and she was fighting to get her words heard, and that others treated her with respect, as if she was an adult even though she was young when working; but he just really knew her buttons to push and just transformed her into a weak person. It felt as if he was older than she was, few years.

And so this leads me to another chapter. Laura came to know other soldiers whilst being treated, and I got one of the soldiers names. I have actually heard it in my head before but it did not fit in with my experience of the Australian/New Zealand husband so I just ignored it even if sounds silly now. When waking up I thought google would not find my spelling on this one and I did not even know if the kind of "quirk" letter type of thing that I saw her writing down existed but I knew the soldier was very specific about it, he did not want it changed. I think it was custom that Laura would ask name and religion beliefs, and she respected all kinds; and there were all kinds coming in - and he was one of them. I don't wanna write down his name here in respect of his living relatives, but I did find the last name being originally spelled that way, which also confirmed to me his background and his looks. So now at least I have his name...(When I woke up I was like Are You Kidding me? but to me under regression his name was more important than Laura's name.).

I saw him walking on dusty road, wearing his uniform, and his lightbrownish hair and looks; and the joy she felt for him at that moment and that he possessed humor, he just had that kind of smile when looking at me, we were close and there was light- but again, I don't know how close. Everything was just so easy, even if it was in midst of war. Then again I saw her husband holding a letter the soldier had written her, being angry, to say the least. Laura denying it was what her husband thought it was, it escalated from there (don't want to go into that). In between these two scenes there was a very sweet one; Laura was bathing a baby on the farm outside and then siting with the baby drying it in her lap, and she had a whitish apron on her besides from her other clothing whilst doing this. As I was trying to look more closely to the child's face and remember more it was really as if something just pushed me out of the memory. All I can say is that the baby looked and behaved in a healthy manner, and that the short experience I had with this baby; bathing and having it in the lap gave away the good feeling that Laura was fascinated and adoring this baby and felt joy. I did not feel frighten or uncomfortable in any way - and I would have like to know more about this baby, but again it was as if this was not my own choice (sounds totally weird, I know).

Then I got scenes when Laura worked as a teacher and the children there were not Maori looking but had other type of dark skin, and she liked teaching and tried to make it fun - find out ways to get the information to get stuck in the children's heads.

Then I saw Laura walking away, I would say in shock, after the death of a child in its home surrounded by family after her receiving emotional outburst how she could rely on such a God. She really felt not good enough at that moment, failing to save it. (I could hear her say "Please, you have to let me in. I am a nurse" as if she desperately wanted to separate any religious belief system with the occupation of a nurse. Also would use word "sister". I remember the grim expression on her first husband's face when she said that he (thinking the soldier) is "just a brother"). Somehow it felt as if she was under suspicious for having brought the disease there.

Final scene I had of Laura was her in bed. It was as if my body was boiling from within and then the heart just had had enough and stopped and her mouth was open, it was as if a part of me thought I could breath after a while but I couldn't and then the soul, I suppose, just left (So I suppose the wooden pole coming from nowhere which happened in my last regression as Laura thinking she got hurt or killed by it - was not what killed her, at least).

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    glia21 likes this.