I am Alexander Hamilton

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Alexander Hamilton, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Alexander Hamilton

Alexander Hamilton Alexander Hamilton

I am highly aware that I am young and naive as others whom roam around me. And I cannot say precisely what I'm speaking of in particular, as much as I wish I had the capacity to do so.

Since I was very young I was highly invested within U.S history precisely the establishing of The United States of America. I loved my country because I felt as if I fought for it. it's my heart and my home

As a child I was a highly ambitious person, within girl scouts I had achieved big goals my saving up to go over seas.

When I was about 12 before any of this I remember looking at men's late 18th century fashion like a teenaged girl looks in awe at shoes and dresses

fullsizeoutput_76.jpeg fullsizeoutput_77.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_75.jpeg fullsizeoutput_74.jpeg fullsizeoutput_6b.jpeg 37904261_507558869675088_102089869387366400_n.jpg

I made these off of Microsoft paint, from deep within my heart.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  2. Alexander Hamilton

By the time I was told I was in fact Hamilton, I was Baffled and highly skeptical about such a conclusion.

In an odd sense - it makes a lot of sense of whom I am as a person and how I feel about certain things throughout my life

The theory of one being wounded in a life and then their wounds from their past lives somewhat stick to them has been proven to me oddly enough

I researched in depth as to how exactly Hamilton died and where he was shot specifically by Aaron Burr
    History books don't give any exact information - or rather reliable information about such occurrence due to this occurring long ago I assume
    I did find a source saying he was in fact shot within the abdomen.

I was told I was shot twice rather than once and the musket balls punctured my abdomen and my left lower part of my ribs

Due to musket balls being physically explosive I can understand why it isn't clear where he had gotten shot for sure

I was born with a huge birth mark on my abdomen, and I had went to the doctor due to scoliosis and he had told me that my ribs were just heavily deformed

3. Alexander Hamilton

I had this dream when I was sickly and in bed one night.
    I appeared to be a short slender young man within a revolutionary uniform - A blue trench coat
    I was on this beach shore, the surroundings looked as if I was up north
    What baffled me the most was that everything felt so real and the ocean wave sounds and the way the water moved was so realistic it was unbelievable!
    I had a paper in my hand, I think I was giving orders through my handwriting.
    I was running across the beach shore toward other men within the same uniform much taller than me - and if I remember correctly I think I may have seen Washington
    There was a huge boat ashore that the rebels stole from the kings men.
    As I was running fast I remember looking to my left and saw what appeared to be two English ships coming ashore.. they were far from friendly
    Before I could reach my fellow soldiers I had woken up.

The dream felt so real, I had never had any sort of experience like this at all.

Speedwell likes this.
  4. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

I think you are here now to live this life. So, you were A.H. (very possible). To evolve, you need to concentrate on what you should do during this life. :)

5. Alexander Hamilton

I have very much so, and have been doing well because of that, it's just for me on a personal level, I found it very intriguing that I could be in fact A.H.
    I understand very well that I'm back here to continue to do work, continue to do what I have always had a passion for, work.

Thank you.

6. Idk who I was

Idk who I was Roza Shanina

Hey,have you ever seen the musical and had flashbacks?Or a very emotional feeling?

Alexander Hamilton likes this.
  7. Alexander Hamilton

A couple years back my brother was listening to it and it did strike me how I resembled a man from over 200 years ago, I didn't think much of it and was skeptical of such concept that I may very well have been Alexander Hamilton. The musical certainly did help me find out. Specific songs in there trigger immense passion within me such as hurricane and best of wives and best of women, and dear Theodosia.

8. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

What speaks for it is the way you are writing. Doesn't sound like a young girl from the 21st century, but kinda like a much older person has written it. When I read the posts I picture an educated, older man, do not ask me why.
    I don't know a thing about Alexander Hamilton, have heard the name somewhere, maybe, but that's all.
    FPLs are such a thing... but then, "famous" people reincarnate, too, and sooner or later there will be an individual who was them.

Alexander Hamilton and Speedwell like this.
  9. Alexander Hamilton

Others make comments fairly often toward the way I put sentences together and how it doesn't seem to fit a young woman whom many would assume to be much more naive about such concepts. I will not deny that due to the possibility of I, living as Alexander Hamilton does not mean I am any less of a fool, naive and still learning as the others beside me, Especially my peers I am surrounded by.
    Some days it is hard to fathom I may have lived as such a great man who established the national bank in the United States and founding father and right hand man of George Washington. Writing 51 essays defending the constitution alone, with the help of James Madison and John Jay. A man whose ambitions outnumbered his grief and struggle.

However, the things I feel close to by heart are not the achievements of Alexander Hamilton but rather my domestic life as a father of 8 children and married to my beloved wife that I feel much regret to what I had done to her from time to time. And the horrific fate of my son as he used my pistol and listened to me and raised his pistol to the sky.
    Discovering past lives I have learned, that they let you discover why you feel a certain way about such things and unexplainable random feelings of regret and grief to the point that it keeps me up at night. What I know about the duel I had between my biggest rival and enemy whom hated me to the core was that I did not just die from a bullet to the abdomen, I had died of shame. And as to this day I still feel that it was well justified considering what I had done to my wife and essentially killing my son. I decided to die the same exact way he did.

The random immense grief and shame are hard to fathom, and I have been told it is not healthy to dwell too much on the past, of which I am wary of, at least I try my best to be. And I try to avoid it as much as possible but no matter how many sentences I put together that astonishes people on how elaborative it is, and no matter how much respect I am given and how admired I may be. In the end I am still a 16 year old young woman and in a way I am still as much of a fool just like my significant peers.
    I hope to overcome these negative feelings and to prevail in my life now, for I truly look forward to bringing achievements and more importantly, love and salvation to my family like I should have as Alexander Hamilton.

10. BellonaStrandt

BellonaStrandt Child of a Tsar and Oberführer

I have checked out the Hamilton musical and I’m sort of hooked to it. My favourites from that musical are ‘My Shot’, ‘Battle of Yorktown’, the Cabinet Battles and ‘Your Obedient Servant’. I may have had a life in your era but it’s blurry. All I’m sure of is that I fought on the side of the Americans.

I’m sorry about the guilt that you had to face with your wife and son. I face my own sets of guilt myself. I have murdered many people in numerous lives(especially the Third Reich one), and some of them were my friends. I was too impulsive. I get the guilt with your son because I feel the same thing with my daughter. Even till today, I still feel that I killed her by being an irresponsible parent even though she was suffering from a fatal disease. I blame myself for my genes too. However, it is indeed not good to dwell on the past so I’m trying to accept my loved ones’ deaths and move on, get more involved in the present.

In one of my earlier lives, I was someone people respected and even deified but for some reason, what matters to me more was my domestic life rather than my achievements as that person who reversed the chaos of his country caused by his predecessors. People with famous past lives feel that way. I’m a little shy on telling people who I was, to be honest.

PS. I agree that from the way you phrase certain things, you did give me an impression that an older person wrote it.