I am looking for rebirths with the birth details of the individuals.

Discussion in 'SCIENTIFIC and ANECDOTAL research' started by Wimal, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Wimal

Wimal New Member

Dear Madam,

I have been doing research work on Past Life and Astrological connections. I my country, Sri Lanka a large number of research work done by the Late Prof. Ivan Stephenson.

I am looking for more rebirths with birth details of he individuals.

I wish to have your opinion in helping me in this regard.

GOOD LUCK.

Wimal Silva.

2. MaxUsernameLimit

MaxUsernameLimit New Member

I am exploring this side of reincarnation too. There are some reincarnation reports that mention birth dates and that's very helpful. Hermetic Astrology in particular gives a lot of information on what to look for when interpreting rebirth charts (Moon, Sun and Saturn often being the most important and influential and are most often either preserving OR interchanging their positions in consecutive lifetimes). Edgar Cayce spoke about reincarnation and its links to astrology too.

As my account is new I can't post links yet, but there's one interesting astrological interpretation about the famous Leininger reincarnation case. Just google "A new Astrological Chart Reading!" from the SoulSurvivorBook blog.

Tabitha Mary likes this.
  3. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Active Member

What details are you looking for ?

4. MaxUsernameLimit

Hi Guillaume_D,

although I am not the OP (but also exploring reincarnation from astrology's view point), I could make a good guess what a research astrologer would be looking for when exploring reincarnation:

1. Date, time and location of birth of current incarnation.
    2. Date, time and location of birth of past incarnation.
    3. Optionally, but preferable: date, time and location of death of past incarnation (cause of death would be very useful too).
    4. A description of the case.

Note that in many cases the time of birth of the past, or even the current, incarnation is unavailable. This may not be an issue in some cases. So even if the time of birth is unknown, birth data would still be valuable.

5. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Active Member

OK I try:
    Now: born 28 june 1975 in Paris, France

previous incarnation: born around 1880 in Quebec, Canada north coast near Pessamit, and dead by a fatal fall by the river Bersimis, Quebec, Canada probably around 1910
    I was a trapper living in a forest cabin around the river Bersimis. In winter I found a dying person in the snow. I tried to save him, but fell myself along a steep slope and died by the river.

previous incarnation: born 16 july 1796 in Paris, France and dead 22 february 1875 in Paris, France by stomach cancer
    I was born in an upper middle-class french family, and decided not to work like my father. I prefered painting. I worked hard for this all my life, thanks to the financial support of my family. My work finally got success at the end of my life.

previous incarnation: born in 1679 (or 1678-1680) at Hoghton Tower, Lancashire, England, and dead 23 february 1768 in Preston, Lancashire, England, maybe by heart attack caused by fear
    I was a fortunate english baronet, member of parliament. I was a blind old man at the end of my life. I lived in a manor near Preston. I died there at home when there were popular riots in Preston. I don't know if I was molested, maybe I just had a heart attack caused by fear.

I have more lives, but let's try with these recent ones.

6. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

The only coincidence I know of between my last life and my current life is that I had a hit squad called the twelve apostles which means 13 men in all and I was born on the 13th in my current life. I don't know anything about astrology though.

Current life: Born 13th June 1978
    Dublin City, County Dublin, Ireland

Last life: Born 16th October 1890
    Woodfield, County Cork, Ireland

Died 22nd August 1922
    Beal Na Blath, County Cork, Ireland ( Shot dead in an ambush )

( Edited because of error )

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  7. Isacosmo

Isacosmo isa

Hi,
    I wonder what are your interests as per astrology and reincarnation?

After many exchanges with a friend, and she has read Cheiro and his astrology studies -- she isn't an expert, but knows what she says --, I learned that personalities hardly change even after the 'trauma' of death (and I mean 'trauma of death' just like being born is also a 'trauma' for that being). And here I mean that the 'soul' is able to search for basically two elements:
    1 - the possibility of fully being itself - I mean, repeating that personality;
    2 - the mind of the new-born must have the intellectual capacity for the 'soul' to be itself fully;

I will exemplify the first idea:

For instance: there's an Aries personality reincarnated. The 'soul' will be able to choose a being which will allow the 'soul' to be itself. I mean: if I were an Aries in a past life, I'd be an Aries in this, and the next, and so on.
    It just doesn't fit to say that a personal which has a strong temperament, is wild and stubborn (like some Aries people) will be reborn as - say - a quieter temperament (here I'd chose some Air sign).

Also --- as I have read in both reincarnation forums I found till now, where people claiming to have been Van Gogh or Mozart say they do paint or they do play as means of a proof positive before the other people --- what matters is the temperament and the inclinations; a painter in a past life doesn't 'need' to be reborn and be a painter; the Artistic temperament is there; it can be used for n number of skills, and as I see it, one gains a lot if one goes on and on after different things.
    If I wanted to proof positive the one experience every time, I'd have gone nowhere! Life is so full of possibilities....

8. MaxUsernameLimit

Hi Isabella,

I still don't have a solid view on how astrology and reincarnation intertwine exactly. I also don't particularly believe in the concept of an uninterrupted (and unchangeable?) entity like a soul. I think each one of us is an unique person: a mix of DNA combination, epigenetic effect, astrological and environmental influences. Of these, the DNA and epigenetics are the strongest determiners for how we'll look, behave, what our personality in life will be and how our life will turn out. DNA on its own is a very very unique thing which I am still exploring, but it's the main thing that means you're a human with their own unique behavior and fate, and, say, a dog born with exactly the same natal horoscope as yours has a totally different life experience.

I think that all of reality is a (mental) field of sorts, an infinite holographic field of data patterns and vibrations. When a person has a certain experience, it causes permanent changes in the person - be it in bodily form, or mind. Since all of reality is quantumly entangled, this means we have access to this holographic wholeness at any point of time. When a human is in the process of being formed (i.e. a fetus), atoms and molecules are arranged into proteins and into more complex forms following information that is stored in the DNA _and_ in the universal informational field. Now, this information field holds information about absolutely every experience that was ever experienced. The experiences of all forms that existed before us, including all primitive forms of life (single-celled organisms), more complex forms, etc. lead to, evolved into, the form we're today. This being of ours is dependent on the whole Solar system (and cosmos in fact), because this Reality was designed (or it self-emerged, don't know about that) in a way as to expand the awareness level of the forms within it. Single-celled organisms have extremely low level of awareness about their environment, slightly more complex organisms may have eyesight or hear sounds, etc. And mammals are currently the most advanced organisms in terms of level of awareness right now. So this system, our Reality, is exploring itself by raising the level of awareness, through evolution, of the actor-observers within it. Each experience raises awareness, having a human body is also an experience which we evolved to. Just slow down the rotational rate of Saturn by, say, 5%, this would shift Jupiter to a different orbit, which would move Mars a little.. and then the Earth and the Moon would be a totally different place (say the Earth would be then a bit closer to the Sun, which would raise the surface temperature and would prohibit from certain forms of protein to be formed), on which life could possibly not emerge or would emerge as totally different forms. So, life on Earth, our bodies and our minds, are very closely linked to the Cosmos. That's why in Hermetics they say "as above, so below; as below, so above". Our minds and bodies are unconsciously harmonized to this whole Reality (that is the goal of life anyway!).

OK, I digress...

From a more astrological perspective, Edgar Cayce and Hermetic sources give a good idea on what to explore. Mostly, it's a Moon-Sun-Saturn thing. For a resume of Cayce's views, check out this: https://soulsurvivorbook.wordpress.com/2009/11/21/a-new-astrological-chart-reading/ post about the famous Leininger reincarnation case. In Hermeticism, there are different views, but most importantly it's considered that Saturn should be having an exact aspect (a conjunction, opposition or a square... no trines or sextiles) to the past life's Saturn, Sun or Moon.

Then a question arises: When can we say that a person has been reincarnated? If the current life persona is a different sex, has different eye and hair color, has a different voice tembre, a different ethnic background, has different interests... but he remembers something from his "past life"? Should we say it's a "past life", or a transfer of memories? This new person's mind (Moon and Mercury in astrology) is somehow influenced by patterns left out from the past life person.

Basically, just look at what we humans are: a combination of patterns. We have patterns of proteins forming our bodies. Patterns of proteins forming neurons, which combine within our brains and store our thought patterns and memories.

Check out this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-strangers-brought-Finding-Twin-Stranger.html
    it's about people who are "twin strangers", i.e. people who are very alike, but are not related. Notice that not only are they looking similar (well, not as identical as real twins), many of them also share the same interests. Real twins, or even triplets, or quadruplets -they are not the "reincarnation" of the same past life person.

With that said, our experiences and intentions DO matter and affect reality forever. Our experiences, as said, are encoded in the information field and affect the organization of proteins in new life forms. And our intentions influence reality directly, we have a very powerful quantum computer in our brains - the neo-cortex. We have it now because for millions of years before us other beings have experienced and experienced and experienced so so much.

TL;DR: I don't believe in reincarnation with a soul. All beings, including humans, are patterns of matter that are organized according to certain rules. These rules are encoded in the DNA, epigenetic effect and the universal information field. The universal information field stores the experience of everybody before us (and living now too, in fact). Having a body in the form of a person is also an experience. Having a human mind is also an experience. Our experiences and intentions matter to the whole of reality.

Please excuse me for the long post! Cheers!

Isacosmo likes this.
  9. Isacosmo

Isacosmo isa

Hello there! Wow, that's a monograph! Nice, I will read it, and try to follow you!

10. glia21

glia21 explorer21

Hi there,
    I have no idea about astrology or possible connections between reincarnation and astrology but I can give you two dates. If you find out something I´d be glad to hear about it :cool:
    My birthday now April 7th 1979 (east of Austria/Europe) - birthday then (as much as I know, not certain) June 22nd 1903 (mid west USA). Death by car accident (?). Lost control and fall all over a bridge or narrow road in a mountain area. I´m still afraid of losing control when I´m driving :rolleyes:

11. The last age.

The last age. New Member

12. The last age.

The last age. New Member

I am just in the middle of reading "De Valera " , by David McCullagh . Would you happen to have your time of birth?
    Would help to confirm if you really are this person .
    I too died in Ireland last time , but peacefully :D

13. The last age.

The last age. New Member

Well I do !!! believe in rencarnation as a soul .

14. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I've had dealings with DeValeras reincarnation in my current life and he's still an opportunistic sleeveen, yet people think he's a great fella The last age. I don't know if that's in your biography.

I was born at about ten past two in the day in my current life.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  15. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

By the way, some sources say my past life was born on the 12th October 1890.

16. The last age.

The last age. New Member

Jim ,I am going wary on the reincarnation thing as of yet ,and cannot do the ascendant until my programme
    is working .It is interesting to see however that you have a number of planetary conjunctions with the previous
    incarnation and the present one .
    I prefer to keep an emotional distance between choosing one or other candidate , except to say that in both cases
    they were born to their respective fates at that time ,and both were good men relatively speaking .
    A perfect example of this 'fateful role 'is Donald Trump , and also Vladimir Putin . Neither of which would be chosen
    as you prefect man next door ,but in fact God chose them for this reason .Those who are bigger than life, been brave and love God often go further than the more timid types when history needs them .
    I am happy to say that in spite of the spite against him (them both relly ) and never having been to America I wrote in religion forums that he was much better than his taste in decor ands he had been 'chosen 'and his health would be protected .I won't give the astrological 'thing' now ,but it is excellent .
    His mother is a Celt from Lewis ,one of those driven onto the islands by the duke of Cumberland to make way for sheep (they were better money makers for the southern masters .He has good 'karma in there .:)

17. The last age.

The last age. New Member

Here is one , female . May 6TH 1951 . Ascendant Sidereal 10° cancer (Scotland ) Girl born 14 th Feb. 2008 .
    Same ascendant 10° cancer sideral .
    Sorry don't have the times here with me in southern europe ,but the ascendants are correct .Only Sidereal .

18. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Thanks The last age. I don't even know what an ascendant is. I know nothing about astrology. I already know I'm Mick Collins, I just want to see if that stuffs really written in the stars. I was playing around with dates today and 56 came up twice ( there's 56 years between my incarnations) so maybe there's something to numerology and astrology.

So planetary conjunctions has meaning then?

So my past and present lives were fated with destiny then? Its nice to know my stars show I really have done big things in my current life and I'm not just talking nonsense. Bigger than I've let on on this forum.

So my past and current selves are relatively good men? That's not been my
    attitude to myself these past few years.

I understand what you mean about history needing people. When I had that politician cornered I told him "People like me are only needed when the **** hits the fan. In the meantime mediocrities like you feed off the masses".

I don't know why God kept choosing me to affect so many souls though.

19. The last age.

The last age. New Member

Hello Jim ,
    I am wary as thre is a lot of imaginings around stuff like past lives ,especially where a famous person is concerned .
    I come from a very old Irish family and being rational and scientific is very important as the Irish love stories
    and hate being bored .
    I am not going to be doing a lot of astro here ,but what I know is very precise as it has taken me years of method and higher inspiration from God ,thousands of hours etc .I renewed my Christian life when I could see ,or rather God showed me how He régulâtes all that is .

20. The last age.

The last age. New Member

Jim , I just lost most of the post ,will get back later .