I am looking for rebirths with the birth details of the individuals.

Discussion in 'SCIENTIFIC and ANECDOTAL research' started by Wimal, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I understand there are a lot of imaginings around past lives The last age, but I'm not here to prove to anyone who I am. I'm not here for proof so that I can write a book, I'm not here to be an interesting case study either. The less attention I get around reincarnation the better.

I don't care if I was famous in a past life either. I've met four already in my current life that are soul group members that I also knew in my last incarnation. In my last incarnation one lady was not well known, she still isn't well known in my current life. One was famous for being engaged to me, in her current life she's well known mostly for who she's married to these days. The other two were powerful during my last incarnation, they both wield power today. I ain't famous in my current incarnation because I choose to lay down my guns and stopped fighting, the best thing I can ever remember my soul doing. No more hero worship, no more inspiring people to violence, no more female attention and no more falling to bragging about my accomplishments. I'm bloody delighted to live and die in obscurity this time out. I finally got something right.

If your Irish you know what its like here. Saying your reincarnated is akin to saying that you were kidnapped by aliens. I use this site to talk about reincarnation and try to figure out what its about. I use this site to talk about reincarnation so that I don't have to mention it to anyone I know.

I'm traumatised by my memories of fighting in my current and past lives. Remembering who I've been has destroyed my life. I thought Jim was unique. I thought my fight was unique. Its traumatic to realise that I've been doing the same rubbish for ages.

I also don't think God wants science to prove reincarnation. The reason I started remembering reincarnation is because I tried to approach spirituality scientifically and I tried to use manipulation tactics to get answers. I treated it as just another puzzle. I got burnt, but it'd not the first time I got burnt for being conflict orientated ( I only wanted answers so that I could use the knowledge in my fight for my old love, I was on a war footing ). I was shot on the head the last time out after all.

2. The last age.

The last age. New Member

Thankyou Jim ,what you say is very clear and interesting . The last time I was in theWest (Mayo) I mentioned to my cousin that I wanted to discuss God ,reincarnation and the bible with some locals as I think there is a need ,and the astrology done properly (real astronomy ) indicates a programme of Learning . Anyway mu cousin said no way and since she is head of a large family and in a country community ,and I am not living there ,I left it ,but only until !!!
    Am hoping to go there in October to teach what I know as the re are more and more who are having memories and
    are lost .
    I believe you and it is interesting that you have some planets in common with M. I will have to write them down
    in a seperate post .My computer is simple one and the one that has the software got a virus ,so have to do it by
    hand . This is particularly interesting as I was looking at Micks chart and reading his history when I came upon your post . I live in the South of europe and my family live there ,but Ireland always calls as I know that my soul lived there for at least 2000 years ,although it seems on my mothers side (the west )they came from Spain 6000 yrs
    ago . 90 per cent Irish ,10 north /Russian .What is interesting for me is that I knew as a child that my mother came from Spain and I, with blue eyes from 'east of Germany . Had never been here ,but I knew I had migrated from the north east . It is satisfying to see how science proves these things now although I think they often make theories too quickly .

Jim78 likes this.
  3. The last age.

The last age. New Member

As far as I can be certain without my software your ascendant is in Aquarius . Mikes was in Leo ,the opposite sign .
    In both lives saturn in Leo ,with the Uranus in the same sign of libra . With saturn in ascendant M . needed to be narrow and disciplined which is difficult for the lion and contributed to his early death .The moon conjunct Uranus in the 3rd of local journeys brought unexpected death from 'family ' .

Both ,have Uranus libra ,saturn in Leo ,weak positions for the sun , and other connections in taurus ,and leo .Very interesting ,but until I have new software rather complicated .I can see many connections ,almost as though your chart is upside down from the last one .o_O

4. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Yeah I understand The last age. I was very surprised how resistant people here are to reincarnation after I started remembering past lives.

I just know that I have memories and I don't need people dazzled by my claims getting in the way of my trying to figure out what's going on with me.

I'm skeptical of astrology....but I was skeptical of reincarnation up until July 2014, so I'm trying to keep an open mind. I guess I'm not surprised there's much in common between both lives though, given that astrology works. I'm the flipside of my previous incarnation. I only shone in an earthbound way for a short time of my current life. The rest of the time I tried to be anonymous. I guess that's true of my past life too though, as I tried to look anonymous during the war of independence.

I've had four Irish incarnations that I know of. My soul seems to be linked to Irish unity. I keep being embroiled in the drama of it anyway. Do you remember your Irish past lives?

Narrow and disciplined...yeah. I was disciplined when I was focused...but I had to take on everything. I HAD to fight that day that the convoy was ambushed. I couldn't envision any other option.

What's the unexpected death from 'family'? It could be my past life fathers death but then again it could be referring to the split that led to the civil war that I died in. Hardline Republicans fought for what I'd compromised on. It was literally brother against brother.

I find this fascinating. Thanks luv.